• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet Katie and Mollie: New additions to our family?

has just adopted 2 dogs from the shelter at age 6-8 weeks and the shelter knew they were part Samoyed and thought the other part was black lab (due to the amount of black labs around...). It wasn't until last year that she realized they were Samoyed/Border Collie. Now seeing yours I'm convinced!!!I can see the look in their eyes...just waiting for the opportunity to blast out the door and run halfway across the county, herding anything in sight.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
My mom's husband has taken a job out of the country for the next couple of years and mom wants to travel with him so we decided to adopt their "Fur Kids". Katie and Mollie are sisters and are such well behaved and loving dogs, they are 7 year-old Border Collies. Their life and mine have incurred major changes these past few weeks! I am giving them a bath today (they stink!) so that should be an experience....I'll let ya'll know how it turns out.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/lindachild/073.jpg
Kaite is sitting and Millie is laying down.

Oh they are cute!!! Good luck with that. Do you have to give them back when they come back?

Nope, they are now a part of my family.

I can see the look in their eyes...just waiting for the opportunity to blast out the door and run halfway across the county, herding anything in sight.

Oh my goodness Linda! They are so cute! We adopted 2 dogs from the shelter at age 6-8 weeks and the shelter knew they were part Samoyed and thought the other part was black lab (due to the amount of black labs around...). It wasn't until last year that I realized they were Samoyed/Border Collie. Now seeing yours I'm convinced!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I can see the look in their eyes...just waiting for the opportunity to blast out the door and run halfway across the county, herding anything in sight.

That is SOOOO true! 1 by itself usually behaves, when our 2 get loose, they run!

However, these look deceivingly calmer...

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
They had just woken up from a nap in the sun so they do have a bit of a glazed look about them. (either that or they saw my son and were thinking "oh no! not him again!!!!" DS is driving them nuts! He's constantly calling them and telling them to do this and that....they just look at me as if to say "please, can't you just make him go away".....poor things, they are used to a sedentary quiet life, now there is something going on all the time. They do sleep well though!

Congratulations Linda...they are beautiful dogs.

Lisa

1. What is "Introducing Katie & Mollie!"?

"Introducing Katie & Mollie!" is a new product line from Pampered Chef featuring a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed by our brand ambassadors, Katie and Mollie.

2. Who are Katie and Mollie?

Katie and Mollie are two talented chefs and food bloggers who have partnered with Pampered Chef to create and promote our new product line. They have a passion for cooking and a wealth of knowledge about kitchen tools and techniques.

3. What types of products are included in "Introducing Katie & Mollie!"?

The product line includes a range of kitchen tools and gadgets, such as knives, baking pans, and measuring cups, all designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. There are also some unique tools that Katie and Mollie have specifically created based on their own experiences in the kitchen.

4. Can I purchase "Introducing Katie & Mollie!" products in stores?

No, "Introducing Katie & Mollie!" products are exclusively available through Pampered Chef consultants or on our website. This allows us to provide personalized customer service and ensure the highest quality products.

5. How can I learn more about "Introducing Katie & Mollie!"?

You can visit our website to browse the products and learn more about Katie and Mollie's partnership with Pampered Chef. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to schedule a demonstration or party featuring these new products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • etteluap70PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • PampChefJoy