• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pups Get a Makeover - Before and After Pics!

The weather is cooling down so the dogs will be happier. They don't even look the same now.The Border Collie lover is going to be mad, but it is worth it because the dogs will be happier.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Our dogs got a make-over last week while we were on vacation! I know this will probably make a true Border Collie lover really mad - but they are starting to shed their winter coat and I just couldn't deal with all the hair! They definately do look different though!

Before:

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/lindachild/073.jpg

After:

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/lindachild/060.jpg

Too funny! They don't even look the same!! It must be cooler for them!

But its sooooooooo worth it, you & them will be so much happier!!;)

They are so cute! I bet they feel lso much better, especially with the weather heating up?

Are yall having the cool front we are in AL right now? It is suppose to be 30 tonight!! I am so worried about my garden freezing. I have everything out to cover them up!

Yes Jennifer, it is cold here today! I haven't started my garden yet - that's my project for next week. I hope yours doesn't freeze!

Reminds me of the "Lion Cut" cat. This is one seriously p1$$ed off pussy!http://www.mandm.ws/FunPhotos/AngryCat2.jpghttp://www.mandm.ws/FunPhotos/AngryCat1.jpg

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Reminds me of the "Lion Cut" cat. This is one seriously p1$$ed off pussy!

http://www.mandm.ws/FunPhotos/AngryCat2.jpg

http://www.mandm.ws/FunPhotos/AngryCat1.jpg
can't say that I blame it!

OMG, that cat pic is hilarious! Poor putty tat! lol

And Linda, here I thought you were going to post a pic of your new dew! I just got mine hacked off! 6 inches of it :(! Ohwell, it's almost summer (freakin 97 here yesterday) and my hair grows back fast!

Linda, I think your dogs look so cute with their new haircuts.

My dog is shedding like crazy. I think that type of haircut would be great for her.

Side note: South of Atlanta did you all receive any of the sleet? There was enough this afternoon north of Atlanta to accumulate in some of the grassy areas and in the nooks of the roof.

Aww - they look cute - I'd love to take my two to have that done but it is practically still winter here...

Nothing drastic with my hair Heather - I'm not that brave!

Lisa - no sleet here, but DS had a baseball game at 6:00 and it was freaking cold out there! I'm on my second hot apple cider just trying to warm-up. Thankfully they won and Jacob got 2 runs! He's so excited, until now every time he got on second base the team would get their 3rd out....all he wanted to do was make it all the way around the bases!

pamperedlinda said:
Nothing drastic with my hair Heather - I'm not that brave!

Lisa - no sleet here, but DS had a baseball game at 6:00 and it was freaking cold out there! I'm on my second hot apple cider just trying to warm-up. Thankfully they won and Jacob got 2 runs! He's so excited, until now every time he got on second base the team would get their 3rd out....all he wanted to do was make it all the way around the bases!
Oh No, I wasn't expecting 6 inches!:eek: I showed her a pic and it came out like 3 inches shorter than it!:grumpy:

Linda they look adorable!
And KG is that YOUR cat or just a pic you found?
My allergist keeps suggesting I have my big fat Suki cat shaved down - but I think she's be just as pi$$ed as the puddy tat in the picture!

I won't gross you out by posting a picture, but one of my cats had to have surgery back in January and got his butt shaved. He's a black cat and it is taking FOREVER to grow back! My husband calls the cat "Monkey Butt" now! After this experience, we will only shave our boys when medically necessary!The dogs look great, although they really look like they are a cross between a rottweiler (with it's beautiful sleek coat) and something friendly.

1. What is "Pups Get a Makeover - Before and After Pics!"?

"Pups Get a Makeover - Before and After Pics!" is a fun and interactive event hosted by Pampered Chef where pet owners can bring their furry friends to get pampered and groomed. We take before and after pictures to showcase the amazing transformations of our canine clients.

2. How do I sign up for "Pups Get a Makeover - Before and After Pics!"?

To sign up for "Pups Get a Makeover - Before and After Pics!", simply visit our website and look for upcoming events in your area. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to reserve a spot for your pet.

3. What services are included in the makeover?

Our professional groomers will provide a full range of services for your pup including a bath, haircut, nail trimming, and ear cleaning. We also offer add-on services such as teeth brushing and fur coloring for an additional fee.

4. Can I stay with my pet during the makeover?

For the safety and comfort of our furry clients, we ask that pet owners drop off their pets and return at the designated pick-up time. However, you are welcome to wait in our waiting area and enjoy some complimentary refreshments while your pet is being pampered.

5. Are the products used safe for my pet?

Absolutely! We only use high-quality and pet-friendly products during the makeover process. Our groomers are trained to handle pets with care and will ensure that your pet's grooming experience is safe and comfortable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • pamperedlinda