• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding the Perfect Companion: Paisley & Matilda

In summary, my bf and i went to Starbucks this weekend and saw a beagle puppy in the window, we fell in love and got her. We also just acquired a new puppy and are training her.
thecougchef
every weekend my bf & i go to starbucks and relax for an hour or so. there is a pet store right next door so ofcourse we stop there & look at the puppies every weekend. we've been talking about getting a companion for our 1 year old black lab, paisley. i wanted another lab & he wanted something smaller. he's had his heart set on a beagle for a while.

saturday we went out for a nice graduation lunch (yup - i graduated on saturday with my bachelors!!!). on our way home i asked if we could stop at the pet store. sitting in the window when we pulled up was a 3 month old female beagle. bf fell in love instantly.

so now we have Paisley & Matilda who actually get along great & they interact better than i could have hoped for. i think its nice for paisley to have a companion too.

matilda is at work with me today because we havent picked up a kennel for her yet. excuse the picture - its from the camera on my phone. & yes - i do have PC boxes at my full time job. haha.

IMG00058.jpg

Too Cute!!!

Aww so cute!

Oh my goodness, could she be any cuter???

I am not a huge dog person, but I LOVE beagles... I hope she continues to settle in well, she is totally adorable! :)

Oh how cute!!! Good luck with her!

How cute! We have two beagles, and I have to warn you, they will follow their noses anywhere.

Aww...so lucky she can come to work with you too! I get to do that on rare occasions with my cat, my dogs are too rowdy though!

She is gorgeous. My DH had a beagle when we first got together. Her name was Winnie.

Congrats on the puppy and on your graduation!

We just acquirerd a beagle in August, he was only 5 weeks old, and he's too cute too, the only thing that saves him sometimes!

He's a lot of work, I have heard that beagles are stubborn, but so far we have only had major problems w/ chewing and little problems w/ potty training. As for the chewing, get on floor level and get rid of everything!

We have lost an electric blanket due to him chewing the cord up and we just discovered over the weekend he chewed up the cord on our electric heater. We just put our Christmas tree up last night so hopefully that lasts the next 2 weeks or else that thing will be coming down the day after! LOL

Also, keep your socks and skivvies in a tall covered hamper, can't tell you how much of those I've lost as well...

Good luck!

chefsteph07 said:
Congrats on the puppy and on your graduation!

We just acquirerd a beagle in August, he was only 5 weeks old, and he's too cute too, the only thing that saves him sometimes!

He's a lot of work, I have heard that beagles are stubborn, but so far we have only had major problems w/ chewing and little problems w/ potty training. As for the chewing, get on floor level and get rid of everything!

We have lost an electric blanket due to him chewing the cord up and we just discovered over the weekend he chewed up the cord on our electric heater. We just put our Christmas tree up last night so hopefully that lasts the next 2 weeks or else that thing will be coming down the day after! LOL

Also, keep your socks and skivvies in a tall covered hamper, can't tell you how much of those I've lost as well...

Good luck!

weve got a lab that i spoiled too much to ever actually train. shes housebroken and she knows little commands (sit, kennel, no) but thats about it. so my house is already puppy proof. we didnt even put up a christmas tree this year because last year paisley was pooping christmas ornaments for a month. my biggest concern right now is getting her house broken. thanks for the advice - ill be sure to be on the lookout for any electrical cords she can get her little teeth on.

Oh my goodness, she is so adorable!!! If I was choosing a puppy solely based on looks, beagles would be high on my list.

Congrats on your new puppy!!!

How adorable!!! Show us a picture of Paisley!!! I have an almost 2 yr old yellow lab, he is such a good dog!! Congrats on the Graduation and the new puppy!!!

pampered.chris said:
How adorable!!! Show us a picture of Paisley!!! I have an almost 2 yr old yellow lab, he is such a good dog!! Congrats on the Graduation and the new puppy!!!

its hard to find a good picture of her because she is black and so is most of my furniture. so alot of the pictures it looks like i have a set of eyes on my couch :)

fishing003.jpg

Awww, they're both adorable!! I love the beagle puppy. HOw cute!!

What a cutie pie!!! There is nothing like a puppy.

NooraK said:
How cute! We have two beagles, and I have to warn you, they will follow their noses anywhere.

That's for sure...especially FOOD. Ours (Molly) is NEVER full!

chefsteph07 said:

I've been told we are REALLY LUCKY with Molly. She is stubborn at times, but not a chewer, digger, howler...and potty trained in 3 days. She was 6 weeks old when we got her...she's 9 & 1/2 now. She's a SMALL one...10" and 18 lbs. (yep, purebred), so when we're walking the dogs...people think she's a puppy.

You've got to watch their weight...exercise often. Beagles have a high tendency to be chub-o-la's! Molly was slightly chubby (3 lbs over weight....believe it or not, that's a lot for her!), but the miracle drug was when Robyn (DD) rescued Lily...they play all the time. Robyn and I were just saying yesterday, "Molly looks almost like she can gain a 1 lb or 2 now!"

Congrats on the new baby! PS: Matilda looks exactly like Molly too!

Related to Finding the Perfect Companion: Paisley & Matilda

1. What is "Finding the Perfect Companion: Paisley & Matilda?"

"Finding the Perfect Companion: Paisley & Matilda" is a new cookbook from Pampered Chef that features delicious recipes and helpful tips for using our Paisley and Matilda kitchen tools.

2. What makes Paisley and Matilda kitchen tools different?

Paisley and Matilda are unique kitchen tools designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. They are made with high-quality materials and have innovative features, such as non-slip handles and easy-to-clean surfaces.

3. Are the recipes in "Finding the Perfect Companion: Paisley & Matilda" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in this cookbook are designed to be easy to follow, even for beginner cooks. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure success in the kitchen.

4. Can I use Paisley and Matilda tools for other recipes not featured in the cookbook?

Absolutely! Paisley and Matilda tools can be used for a variety of recipes, not just the ones featured in the cookbook. They are versatile and can make cooking and baking easier for any recipe.

5. Is "Finding the Perfect Companion: Paisley & Matilda" available in digital format?

Yes, the cookbook is available in both physical and digital formats. You can purchase it online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The digital version also includes helpful videos and interactive features.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • candiejayne
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies