• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pictures Entitled "Grandma in Denial"

In summary, The grandmother sent pictures of her fake boobs to the rest of the group. They were all disgusted and Kristi said she was going to cancel her tanning membership. Somebody from France sent the pictures and it is sad because the woman in the picture looks like she is about to hide the children.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
OK all, my own Grandmother sent me these! She said she was laughing so hard she just about fell out of her chair!!!

I have warned you..........:eek: :eek: :eek:

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/GrandmaInDenial.jpg

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/GrandmaInDenial2.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek: Are you blind yet?!?!?!?:eek: :eek:

OH MY GOODNESS!! Poor woman!! She really does look great but her fake boobies are crazy looking! If she got her skin tightened, she'd look even better!

i'm gonna be sick!

Actually, she's only 32 but has been sunbathing and using tanning beds since she was 13.

Oh, I know! I got this email a few weeks ago. It's disgusting. Poor Granny....and I agree with you Kristi, those boobs are a little scary! :eek:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Actually, she's only 32 but has been sunbathing and using tanning beds since she was 13.

YIKES!:eek: In that case, I'm cancelling my membership to the tanning salon NOW!!!

It's probably Joan Rivers' sister.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:

You're killing me!! That is too much!!:D :D

Yuck! I want to be thin, but come on!!! She's got no belly button PEOPLE!!

Yes, she does, but she's had her face lifted so many times that it's between her fake boobs.

the guy in the picture doesn't need to be in the speedo either! icky!

You know it's bad when even your fake boobs are sagging!

Remember the movie The Coneheads? The "rear view" shot of granny reminded me of Beldar (Dan Aykroid)!

Don't let me down! Someone HAS to know what I'm talking about!!

well, i was pretty young then, but i vaguely remember if i dig waaaaaaaaaay down deep in my long term memory!

Nah - nobody's that old.(Walking away, hands behind back, whistling)We come from France.

That's NOT a real picture is it?!!?!?!

Unfortunately, it probably is. I'm all for feeling confident about yourself. I believe that beautiful people come in all shapes, sizes, colors, etc. I also believe that you need to have friends who love you enough to tell you, "You shouldn't wear that." This woman needs better friends.

Do you think she's going to listen to them? I bet Pauncho didn't listen to his friends, either.

Didn't I see her in Atlantis??? Suddenly, looking like a Pillsbury Dough girl in a bathing suit seems like a good thing!!:eek:
Love the belly button remark KG!!!

oooh...blind now!!!!

guess we know what happens to those perky implants 40 years down the road.......

For some reason....I don't think the implants are that old....hmmm

In the second photo, check out the people off to the right. The woman is looking at her like, OMG - hide the children!

It really is rather sad. You're right. She needs better friends.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Yes, she does, but she's had her face lifted so many times that it's between her fake boobs.
ROTFL! Too funny Kitchen guy, all of your posts has got me laughing pretty hard!
This is disgusting! My husband would scream that his eyes were bleeding! :eek:
Somethings are just plain WRONG and this is one of them..... that entire picture needs to be burned!:eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

What is "Grandma in Denial"?

"Grandma in Denial" is a collection of comical pictures featuring an older woman who refuses to accept her age and the changes that come with it.

Who created "Grandma in Denial"?

The pictures were created by Pampered Chef's in-house design team as part of their marketing campaign for their kitchen products.

Can I purchase the "Grandma in Denial" pictures?

Unfortunately, the pictures are not for sale. They are only used for promotional purposes by Pampered Chef.

Can I use the "Grandma in Denial" pictures for my own marketing/promotional materials?

No, the pictures are copyrighted by Pampered Chef and cannot be used without permission.

Are there any other "Grandma in Denial" products available?

At this time, there are no other products featuring "Grandma in Denial". However, Pampered Chef frequently updates their marketing materials, so keep an eye out for any new additions in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies