• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This the Most Hilarious Cake Order Ever?

In summary, "Holy Cow This Is Too Funny!" is a cooking demonstration and party game that combines food and entertainment. One person from each team acts as the "chef" using Pampered Chef products to prepare a dish while the rest of the team tries to make them laugh. No cooking experience is necessary and the game can be played with any dish. Pampered Chef products can also be purchased during the game.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Check out the picture of the cake, and then scroll down.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/WalmartCake.jpg

Okay , so this is how I imagine this conversation went:

Walmart Employee: 'Hello 'dis Walmarts, how can I help you?'
Customer: 'Yes, I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week.'
Walmart Employee: 'Whatchu want on da cake?'
Customer: 'Best Wishes Suzanne.' And underneath that 'We will miss you'.

Yeah, I've seen this one before - funny!

The post office once received this cryptic addres:Wood
Roger
MaineIt was delivered to Roger Underwood, Andover, MaineThe post office was much more clever than the cake decorator!

Oh my word! I've never seen this before - waaaaaaayyy too funny! Can you say, "here's your sign"!!!!

OMG! That's hilarious!

That is so funny.....

So, there are really people that dense!

ChefBeckyD said:
That is so funny.....

So, there are really people that dense!

Yup and unfortunately they vote and have children... :rolleyes:

Oh my gosh! I don't know if I would have taken that home.

mpkegley said:
Oh my gosh! I don't know if I would have taken that home.
I would have told them I wanted it for free, and then taken it in so everyone would have a big laugh! A "going away" party is usually kinda sad, so this definately would have lightened the mood!

I agree about that - what cracks me up even more is that they didn't even do "underneath" right!

My question is this--didn't the person writing it on the cake wonder about it? I mean, did they just copy letter for letter? Amazing.

that is hysterical.............thanks Kelly........I needed the laugh!!!

unbelieveable.........

Some people are so scary! And truly scary to think they walk amongst us!!

Related to Is This the Most Hilarious Cake Order Ever?

1. What exactly is "Holy Cow This Is Too Funny!"?

"Holy Cow This Is Too Funny!" is a cooking demonstration and party game that combines delicious food with hilarious entertainment. It's a great way to gather friends and family for a fun night in!

2. How does the game work?

The game is simple - one person from each team will be the "chef" and the other team members will be the "audience". The chef will use Pampered Chef products to prepare a dish while the audience tries to make them laugh with jokes, puns, and funny faces. The team with the most laughs wins!

3. Do I need to have cooking experience to play "Holy Cow This Is Too Funny!"?

No, you don't need any cooking experience to play! The game is designed for all skill levels and is meant to be a fun and lighthearted activity.

4. What type of dishes can be made during the game?

The game can be played with any dish that can be prepared using Pampered Chef products. Some popular options include appetizers, desserts, and main dishes. You can also customize the dishes to fit your dietary preferences or restrictions.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products during the game?

Yes, you can! Our consultants will have a selection of Pampered Chef products available for purchase during the game. It's a great opportunity to stock up on kitchen essentials while having a fun time with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
Back