• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Look at This! I've Never Seen Such a Bright Rainbow (The Picture

In summary, Becky saw a rainbow in the sky, and it was beautiful. She also mentioned that last fall she saw a rainbow that was HUGE.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Look at this! I've never seen such a bright rainbow (the picture doesn't do it justice).

rainbowsmall.jpg

Wow, it's beautiful!!

Well, after rain and then sunshine this evening, we just got back upstairs after spending 30mins in the basement for a tornado warning... It's the first time we've had to get the kids out of bed to do that! Now we have to get them all settled again... What a night. But at least we didn't have a tornado hit, just strong winds.

Ooh! How pretty!

If you look carefully you can see a second one above it

:chef:

I thought I could see the beginning of a second rainbow, too!

My kids thought I was nuts....a couple of years ago we were driving out of state and saw TWO COMPLETE rainbows. I was sitting in the back seat of the van, and couldn't see them all. I *never* take off my seat belt...and I took it off, and was pretty much running all over the van so I could see the entire thing! (I have never seen two complete arched rainbows...They were complete and beautiful like the one pictured above....just two twin images, one on top of the other!) Most of the time the second one isn't complete...or it's pretty light in color, but these were amazing, complete, and both in FULL COLOR!!

I love how God reminds us of his love in even small things...like a rainbow in the sky!

the weather here has been wacky, started out sunny and 70, changed to black thunderstorms, back to sun, back to storm! What a strange day!

This thread, and Kelly's post too reminded me of last fall, when DH and I were on a weekend getaway - we saw the most beautiful rainbow - it was HUGE - and we could actually see where it ended! I was leaning out the window trying to get pictures of it - here are a couple:

100_1334-1.jpg

100_1335-1.jpg

Kelly, you are hilarious! I can just picture you going nuts in the van! It so frustrating when you can't get a decent view of a gorgeous rainbow :) Did you get hit by any of the bad weather later on Friday night? I think you were probably a little south of the band that hit us

Cool pictures Becky, don't you just love rainbows!!

I hadn't even noticed the double one in mine :) It's too bad the picture doesn't show how strongly coloured that rainbow was, it was unbelievable. My neighbour was sticking her head out of her patio doors taking pictures too, and we both said we had never seen one so vibrant.

Related to Look at This! I've Never Seen Such a Bright Rainbow (The Picture

1. What is "Look at This! I've Never Seen Such a Bright Rainbow (The Picture)"?

"Look at This! I've Never Seen Such a Bright Rainbow (The Picture)" is a recipe book featuring colorful and vibrant dishes, inspired by the beauty of rainbows.

2. Who is the author of "Look at This! I've Never Seen Such a Bright Rainbow (The Picture)"?

The author of "Look at This! I've Never Seen Such a Bright Rainbow (The Picture)" is a team of Pampered Chef recipe developers and consultants.

3. Are the recipes in "Look at This! I've Never Seen Such a Bright Rainbow (The Picture)" difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "Look at This! I've Never Seen Such a Bright Rainbow (The Picture)" are designed to be easy and accessible for all skill levels.

4. Can I purchase "Look at This! I've Never Seen Such a Bright Rainbow (The Picture)" online?

Yes, "Look at This! I've Never Seen Such a Bright Rainbow (The Picture)" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Do the recipes in "Look at This! I've Never Seen Such a Bright Rainbow (The Picture)" use Pampered Chef products?

While some recipes may suggest the use of specific Pampered Chef products, they can easily be made with alternative kitchen tools and equipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• itsjustCarla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies