• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Think of the New Spring Styles?

In summary, the April Prize & Best Buy Cards should be arriving this week. The Dream Patrol participants should be receiving their prizes soon.
DebPC
Staff member
I am a little to old to do the baby doll look or capped sleeves. However the empire waist styled tops I love! Not too crazy about the wild bright patterns but do like color.

I love love love the longer style shirts! I have a long torso and have been waiting for the long tops for a while now. I have to stock up!

April Prize & Best Buy Cards...Because I'm a PC prize junkie... dangle a carrot in front of me and I HAVE TO HAVE IT!!!!, I was wondering if anyone has received either their April prize for recruiting at least 3 from Jan - March and/or their Best Buy Gift Cards?

Thanks for letting me know... of course, because I've posted this, they will probably arrive this week!!! :)

Not yet. I earned both. I am very anxious for the gifts to arrive!

I earned both, but haven't gotten either. I WANT my $250 to best buy...I'm ready to shop!!

Got my April Dream Patrol prize today! No gift cards yet though! :)

finley1991 said:
Got my April Dream Patrol prize today! No gift cards yet though! :)

Me too! I just need to figure out how to get the battery protector off so I can see it work!

ChefLisa said:
Me too! I just need to figure out how to get the battery protector off so I can see it work!

Yeah, good luck...maybe I'm just blonde (artificially), but I couldn't figure out how to get them in, I took the protector off, then put them in upside down, then had to take them all out...it works though and I like it! I really want my gift cards. There is nothing I'm planning on buying (except for an iTunes gift card), but I want to go shop and not feel guilty spending money ;) Maybe tomorrow :)

iteachurkid said:
There is nothing I'm planning on buying

I'm waiting to get my GPS!!!!!!

My Dream Patrol prize was waiting on my doorstep but no BB cards yet.

The battery protector is up inside the cap. Don't have to mess with the batteries themselves, just take out the small round plastic piece in the cap. It looks like a hard contact lens.

Just wanted to let everyone know I called home office today about the Best Buy gift cards. The girl told me they are scheduled to be shipped by fed ex beginning on Friday. She said they can be tracked as one of our "g numbers". I just thought I'd let you go. I don't know about you, but I want my money...patience, patience, patience :)

iteachurkid said:
Just wanted to let everyone know I called home office today about the Best Buy gift cards. The girl told me they are scheduled to be shipped by fed ex beginning on Friday. She said they can be tracked as one of our "g numbers". I just thought I'd let you go. I don't know about you, but I want my money...patience, patience, patience :)

Woo-hoo! I see some shopping in my future!!! ;)

Me too! Well really my hubby, I told him he could have it but now he wants to buy a new $600 saw thats on sale for $500 I think. Then he saw a commercial for Sears last night and they're advertising grills 20% off. Man, relax!!

I can't wait to get my Ipod!!!!!!

Got my Best Buy Cards from the Fed-Ex man...and the flashlight is too cute! I can never find the lock on my house (we don't leave the lights on to save energy). Thank goodness -- how did HO know?!! :p

Oh, and what to buy??? Don't really NEED anything -- just bought a new washer/dryer last month, new appliances last summer....any ideas girls?

Ooh ooh oohhhh!!! I'll be watching for my man today! :D:D:D

None for me today. hmmm....always tomorrow and Saturday!

Got mine today!

I got mine too. Only one.:( It's better than nothing but too bad my two other recruits from that promotion were total duds.

I don't even think mine have shipped yet :( I tried to go in through product adjustment to check it out and can't find it. Oh well, guess I'll have to wait until next week...more time to ponder what to purchase :)

Mine is showing it will arrive today!!!!!!!!!

What to buy, what to buy?? :rolleyes:

Looks like I also will be getting mine today!

Wahoo! I earned $100.00 card. I had another person signed, but she still has not qualified. UGH!!!

I am totally struggling on what to purchase. I could be practical and put part of it toward a new toaster and then get the kids a couple of DVDs. I could be totally selfish and put it towards an iPod for myself. I could also get the family a new bread machine. That would actually be for my husband.

I vote for the ipod for yourself. :D

DebbieJ said:
I vote for the ipod for yourself. :D

I got an ipod shuffle right before the cruise because I just couldn't wait. And I really didn't need a bigger one anyway. So now I'm not sure what to use it towards. I don't even really need itunes stuff either.

Have fun shopping everyone!!! We were going to buy one of those blue ray disc thingies (well, I should say DH really wants one), but $50 won't put much of a dent in that! It's better than nothing I guess.

I'm deciding btwn the shuffle and nano. My cards will cover the cost of the shuffle, but I'll have to pay some for the nano. Just not sure....

I have a shuffle and I really like it! Has the PC conference workshops on it!

I bought my DH a 20gig Ipod a couple years ago for his bday, fathers day and whatever else holiday. He LOVEs it but now when you look at them, they're so big compared to the ones today!

I just got my Dh an 8 (gig?) nano for his birthday. I think he loves that thing more than he loves me! He has movies and books on tape and all kinds of music on it.

If I go for an iPod, I will definitely get the Nano. I want the ability choose my music and I want the video and picture functionality. I will also need to put a little money towards it, but I deserve it! :)

DebbieJ said:
I'm deciding btwn the shuffle and nano. My cards will cover the cost of the shuffle, but I'll have to pay some for the nano.

Just not sure....

You also deserve the Nano!

Okay, Nano it is!!!! Hopefully I can get over to BB this weekend. Have to strategize so I go to the one with the lowest sales tax. :D Each town around here has different tax, so if I go to the one by my sister's, I'll save 1% in tax.

I got mine today!!! YAY! I'll be roaming through Best Buy on Sunday trying to decide what to buy...I know I need a shredder (how fun is that), but it's only like $30...$220 left to spend :)

Oh and for all of you considering iPods...I have a 60gb Video and ABSOLUTELY love it. It's one of the three things I'd take to a deserted island :) It's got more room on it than I'll ever use, but it's great. I highly recommend one!!!

Happy Shopping everyone!!!

iteachurkid said:
I got mine today!!! YAY! I'll be roaming through Best Buy on Sunday trying to decide what to buy...I know I need a shredder (how fun is that), but it's only like $30...$220 left to spend :)

Oh and for all of you considering iPods...I have a 60gb Video and ABSOLUTELY love it. It's one of the three things I'd take to a deserted island :) It's got more room on it than I'll ever use, but it's great. I highly recommend one!!!

Happy Shopping everyone!!!

WOW! Congrats on 5 recruits! YOU GO GIRL!!:D

DebbieJ said:
Okay, Nano it is!!!! Hopefully I can get over to BB this weekend. Have to strategize so I go to the one with the lowest sales tax. :D Each town around here has different tax, so if I go to the one by my sister's, I'll save 1% in tax.

But maybe more in gas to get there! Does she live close Deb?

pampmomof3 said:

Holy crap, that's awesome!! Especially because they all qualified!!!:D

pampmomof3 said:

It was actually 3...I got the bonus one for signing someone in January and attending Leadership and then a bonus for signing three. I was mighty happy! :cool:

iteachurkid said:
It was actually 3...I got the bonus one for signing someone in January and attending Leadership and then a bonus for signing three. I was mighty happy! :cool:

I did the same and am so happy that the price of the GPS dropped below $250 so I won't be putting out any of my $$$$ BUT... all the talk about the nano is making me want one!!!!!

That's awesome, Colleen and Jennifer!!!:)

pamperedbecky said:
That's awesome, Colleen and Jennifer!!!:)

I second that! WOW! I am in awe! :party:

pampmomof3 said:
But maybe more in gas to get there! Does she live close Deb?

Hahaha. Yes, she is close. I will actually be driving right past that BB on Sunday cuz we're going out to my dad's and the shopping center is where I need to get on the interstate.

I won't get mine until next Wednesday. No Fair!

I am getting something that I took for granted at our old house and the new one doesn't have one. A GARBAGE DISPOSAL!!!
I can't wait to have it put in.. Strange I know but gotta have one..

DebbieJ said:
Hahaha. Yes, she is close. I will actually be driving right past that BB on Sunday cuz we're going out to my dad's and the shopping center is where I need to get on the interstate.

Gotcha!! Have fun shopping! Anthony went out to dinner and a movie last night and they had some time to spare. SO they went to BB and when he told me about it, I asked him if he saw anything he wanted. He said not really. I'll probably be holding on to mine for a little while unless i need ink!

I Made My Purchase!Okay, I know I was leaning toward the iPod. However...

I decided to go partly practical and partly with something I have always wanted, but could not justify the cost. Then I went with something for the family.

1. A new two slot toaster - we used to have a toaster oven, but grew tired of the space it took up. We just needed a basic toaster.

2. An immersion blender by Cuisinart. I am very excited about this. I am really looking forward to making fresh tomato soup along with a lot of other yummy recipes.

3. The Alvin and the Chipmunk DVD.

I am buying a DVD Recorder. But I didn't know they had Blenders and Garbage Disposals??? Maybe I have to look online and check out the options first!

Got my GPS and LOVING IT!!!! The price had dropped even more so I had enough left over to get my mom an inexpensive MP3 for her birthday! She listens to books on tape while she exercises so it will be perfect for her!!!!

Related to What Do You Think of the New Spring Styles?

1. What are the new spring styles for Pampered Chef?

The new spring styles for Pampered Chef include a mix of baby doll looks, capped sleeves, empire waist tops, and bold patterns and colors.

2. Can I still wear the baby doll look if I am a bit older?

Absolutely! The baby doll look can be styled in a more mature way by pairing it with more tailored pieces and accessories.

3. Are there any styles that are more age-appropriate for me?

If you are not a fan of the baby doll look or capped sleeves, the empire waist tops may be a great option for you. They provide a flattering silhouette without being too youthful.

4. What are the popular patterns for the new spring styles?

Some of the popular patterns for the new spring styles include floral prints, polka dots, and stripes. However, you can always opt for solid colors if you prefer a more subtle look.

5. Can I mix and match the new spring styles with my current wardrobe?

Absolutely! The new spring styles from Pampered Chef are designed to be versatile and easily paired with items you already own. Feel free to mix and match to create your own unique looks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
D_Patel
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
lacychef