• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing Logo, What Do You Think?

She found a female-chef-like logo and liked the color scheme, but found that the logo was not very noticeable with just her avatar. She uploaded the bigger image and liked it better. CK and I agreed that the logo would look good on CK's business cards, labels, and signs.
ChefCKHall
OK, I have a designergal logo I love...looks just like me..BUT it is copyrighted. I want to use stuff for Vistaprint and need high resolution stuff so...found this logo and thought I would get your thoughts. Cannot find anything female-chef-like that looks like me and I LOVE the color scheme of this.I plan to put the logo, once I find one I like, on all my stuff, car magnets, biz cards, front yard signs, labels, yada yada yada....Do you like it, do you like the colors? Thanks! CKIt is my 'avatar'

Last edited:
The link says we have to sign up to view it?

Liquid Sky said:
The link says we have to sign up to view it?
Boo, I will change my avatar to it and then let me know what you think! And I will take the link of my previous post.

Yep, it won't let me in.

Okay, check out my avatar - that is the logo

I like the colors and the look but I honestly couldn't tell it was 'cheffy'. Maybe bigger it would be more noticeable?

Okay, I uploaded the bigger image....chef hat...fork/knife

Attachments

• dreamstimecomp_16132518.jpg
    dreamstimecomp_16132518.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 450
Oh I like that! I was looking at stuff on Vista and was having a hard time finding something that fit ME!!! I like this!

So what do you put on your stuf from vista print since you cnat put PC logo on it

I have stuff from VistaPrint and just used their generic polkadots pattern. Looks A LOT like our dots stuff. I have business cards and labels.

Well, after all that I am just not sure of what I am going to do...I may just order from Merrill.....Hmmmmmmm......work in progress!

love it!!! Do you mind if I borrow???

Dutchess said:
love it!!! Do you mind if I borrow???

CK was looking at the logo through a website where she would be able to purchase it, so it's probably copyrighted, and thus off limits for use unless you pay for the rights.

What is the process for changing the logo at Pampered Chef?

The process for changing the logo at Pampered Chef involves several steps. First, we gather feedback from our employees, customers, and stakeholders to understand their thoughts and opinions. Then, we work with our design team to create potential logo designs and narrow down the options based on the feedback we received. Finally, we conduct market research and testing to ensure the new logo resonates with our target audience before officially implementing it.

Why is Pampered Chef considering changing its logo?

At Pampered Chef, we are continuously looking for ways to evolve and stay relevant in the market. Our current logo has served us well, but we believe a new logo could better represent our brand and resonate with our customers. We want to ensure that our visual identity reflects our company's values and mission, and a logo change is one way to achieve that.

Will the company's products and services change with the new logo?

No, changing our logo will not affect our products and services. Our commitment to providing high-quality kitchen tools and a great customer experience remains the same. The new logo is simply a visual representation of our brand and does not impact the functionality or quality of our products.

When can we expect to see the new logo in use?

We are currently in the process of finalizing the new logo, and it will be officially launched in the near future. We will communicate the change to our customers and stakeholders through our website, social media channels, and other communication channels. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this transition.

Will the company's name change along with the logo?

No, the company's name will remain the same. We will still be known as Pampered Chef, but with a new logo that better reflects our brand and values. Our customers can continue to trust and rely on us for their kitchen needs, just with a fresh new look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TrishPCMommy
Replies