• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

George Noorey Will Have Great Ratings

In summary, by featuring George Noory in Pampered Chef events and promotions, the company hopes to improve ratings and attract new customers through his large and dedicated fan base. His involvement will not affect the quality of products, as it is strictly limited to promotional events. George Noory will be featured in various promotions throughout the year and customers can expect special discounts and offers through the collaboration. The partnership is not limited to any specific region and will reach customers nationwide through various channels.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
[cue]Twilight Zone theme music[/cue]

The host of Coast to Coast must already be drooling at the ratings spike his program is going to get. I can't help but wonder if this will bring Art Bell out of retirement.

(Gee, that "alien" looking into the window doesn't look faked at all, does it? :rolleyes:)

UK Publishes UFO Files on 800 Sightings

Link: AOL News.

LONDON (Aug. 16) - The deputy commander of a U.S. Air Force base in England was baffled by what he'd seen: bright, pulsing lights in the night sky.
Britain's defense ministry couldn't explain it either, but concluded that the unidentified flying object posed no threat.

(Click link to see the rest of the article and the pics.)

My husband loves Coast to Coast, but thinks it's wrong that I used to be an avid Ghost Hunters fan? Really, which is more likely to be real - ghosts or aliens?

That isn't to say he doesn't believe in ghosts - just the opposite; he actually thinks people who search out ghosts are setting themselves up for trouble.

Wow, this is really interesting! The Twilight Zone theme music definitely adds to the eerie feeling of this story. I wouldn't be surprised if Coast to Coast and Art Bell do pick up on this and discuss it on their show. It's always exciting when new UFO sightings are reported and it's even more intriguing when they can't be explained. I'll definitely have to check out the photos in the article. Thanks for sharing!

1. How can George Noory's presence improve ratings for Pampered Chef?

George Noory is a well-known and respected radio host with a large and dedicated audience. By featuring him in our Pampered Chef events and promotions, we can tap into his fan base and attract new customers who trust his recommendations and endorsements.

2. Will George Noory's involvement affect the quality of Pampered Chef products?

No, George Noory's involvement is strictly limited to promotional events and partnerships. The quality and standards of our products will not be compromised in any way. We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible products and services.

3. How often will George Noory be featured in Pampered Chef events?

The frequency of George Noory's involvement in Pampered Chef events may vary, but we are excited to have him as a partner and will feature him in various promotions and collaborations throughout the year.

4. Can customers expect any special discounts or offers with George Noory's involvement?

Yes, we are constantly working with our partners to provide our customers with the best deals and promotions. With George Noory's involvement, we may offer exclusive discounts and offers that are only available through our collaboration.

5. Will George Noory's involvement be limited to certain regions or will it be nationwide?

Our partnership with George Noory is not limited to any specific region. We will work together to reach and engage with customers nationwide through various channels, including radio and social media.

Back