1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: George Noorey Will Have Great Ratings

1. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

[cue]Twilight Zone theme music[/cue]

The host of Coast to Coast must already be drooling at the ratings spike his program is going to get. I can't help but wonder if this will bring Art Bell out of retirement.

(Gee, that "alien" looking into the window doesn't look faked at all, does it? :rolleyes:)

UK Publishes UFO Files on 800 Sightings

Link: AOL News.

LONDON (Aug. 16) - The deputy commander of a U.S. Air Force base in England was baffled by what he'd seen: bright, pulsing lights in the night sky.
    Britain's defense ministry couldn't explain it either, but concluded that the unidentified flying object posed no threat.

(Click link to see the rest of the article and the pics.)

2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

My husband loves Coast to Coast, but thinks it's wrong that I used to be an avid Ghost Hunters fan? Really, which is more likely to be real - ghosts or aliens?

That isn't to say he doesn't believe in ghosts - just the opposite; he actually thinks people who search out ghosts are setting themselves up for trouble.

Aug 17, 2009
Have something to add?