• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

List of Peanut Butter Recalled Items

In summary, the recall of peanut butter products is due to potential contamination with Salmonella. The list of recalled items includes products from various brands like Jif, Skippy, Peter Pan, and others. You can check the packaging or visit the FDA website to see if your peanut butter product is part of the recall. If so, stop consuming it and return it for a refund or contact the manufacturer. If your product is not on the recall list, it should be safe to consume, but always check the packaging and expiration date first.
jrstephens
This list is astounding as to how long it is. I know lots of you shop of Trader Jo's - they are on it a lot.

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/PeanutButterProducts2009.pdf

Wow! That is a long list. I never would have thought about the pet food and dog snacks.

Wow, this is really concerning. I had no idea that Trader Joe's had so many products on this list. I am a frequent shopper there and have always trusted their quality and selection. It's definitely alarming to see so many of their products affected by this recall. I hope they take immediate action to ensure the safety of their customers.

Related to List of Peanut Butter Recalled Items

1. What is the reason behind the recall of peanut butter products?

The recall of peanut butter products is due to potential contamination with Salmonella, a bacterium that can cause serious illness in humans.

2. Which brands and specific products are included in the recalled list of peanut butter items?

The list of recalled peanut butter items includes products from various brands such as Jif, Skippy, Peter Pan, and other private label brands. Specific products include peanut butter spreads, peanut butter cups, and various snacks and baked goods containing peanut butter as an ingredient.

3. How can I tell if the peanut butter product I have at home is part of the recalled list?

You can check the packaging of the product for any specific brand or product names mentioned in the recall. You can also check the FDA website for a full list of recalled items.

4. What should I do if I have a recalled peanut butter product at home?

If you have a recalled peanut butter product, you should stop consuming it immediately and return it to the store for a full refund. You can also contact the manufacturer for further instructions or assistance.

5. Is it safe to consume any peanut butter products during the recall?

If the peanut butter product you have is not on the list of recalled items, it should be safe to consume. However, it is always important to properly check the packaging and expiration date of any food product before consuming it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
Replies