• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Your Peanut Butter Product on the Recall List?

In summary, the peanut butter recall is due to potential contamination with salmonella. The recall includes various peanut butter products from different brands, including some Pampered Chef products. To determine if you have a recalled product, check the label for specific information listed on the FDA's website. If you have a recalled product, stop using it and contact Pampered Chef's customer service for further assistance. As of now, there have been no reported cases of illness related to the recalled products, but it is important to monitor for symptoms and seek medical attention if necessary.
Wow, that list has expanded a lot since I last looked at it. We have some Nutter Butter's in our cupboard. I didn't see them on the list but DH and I aren't about ready to eat them!

Related to Is Your Peanut Butter Product on the Recall List?

1. What is the cause of the peanut butter recall?

The peanut butter recall is due to potential contamination with salmonella, a type of bacteria that can cause foodborne illness.

2. Which products are affected by the recall?

The recall includes various peanut butter products from different brands, including some Pampered Chef products such as the Creamy Peanut Butter Spread and Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Mix.

3. How can I tell if I have a recalled product?

You can check the product's label for the brand, product name, expiration date, and lot number. The specific lot numbers affected by the recall are listed on the FDA's website.

4. What should I do if I have a recalled product?

If you have a recalled product, you should immediately stop using it and dispose of it properly. You can also contact Pampered Chef's customer service for further assistance.

5. Are there any reported cases of illness related to the recalled products?

As of now, there have been no reported cases of illness related to the recalled peanut butter products. However, it is important to check for any symptoms if you have consumed a recalled product and seek medical attention if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
princessmeshelle
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • esavvymom