• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Letter for Those Inactive Almost 6M?

In summary, The Pampered Chef has introduced a new Career Plan that went into effect on April 1st. Consultants who have been inactive were given 6 months to come back to the business, with the deadline being September 30th, 2009. To stay with The Pampered Chef, consultants must submit $150 in commissionable sales by the deadline. If not, their consultant agreement will be terminated. Consultants are welcome to rejoin at any time after the deadline by purchasing a new Consultant Kit. Those who wish to let their consultant agreement lapse do not need to take any action. The Pampered Chef Director, Deb Lastname, can provide catalogs and supplies for consultants who want to remain active.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have a letter typed up for those consultants just coming up on their 6th month of inactivity?

This is what I sent to my inactives:As you may be aware, The Pampered Chef introduced a new Career Plan that went into effect on April 1st of this year. When the new career plan kicked in, everyone who was inactive to any degree (that includes you) was given 6 months to come back to the business. Your 6 months will end at the end of September 2009. Since you have been inactive for quite some time, I realize that this may not matter to you. However, it is my job to at least let you know how things stand with you and The Pampered Chef. I have been trying to contact everyone by phone so I can explain it in more detail; I apologize if I have not reached you.If you want to stay with The Pampered Chef, all you have to do submit $150 in commissionable sales by September 30th, 2009. This can be a show of any type. You can host a show in your own home, you can pass catalogs and collect orders, or you can even buy $150 worth of stuff yourself if you’d like. If you do not submit $150 in commissionable sales by September 30th, 2009, your consultant agreement will be terminated. You are always welcome to rejoin The Pampered Chef at any time after September 30th by purchasing a new Consultant Kit, which would also make you eligible for the New Consultant Rewards all over again (which is not necessarily a bad thing!).If you just want to let The Pampered Chef go, you don’t have to do a thing. I will take you off my list and stop calling and emailing you about team activities. If you would like to stay with us, please let me know. I can share catalogs and other supplies you might need to remain active. I am here for you any way you need me!I look forward to hearing from you soon.Warmly,Deb Lastname
Your Pampered Chef Directorp.s. If you decide to let your consultant agreement lapse, please consider inviting me to your home for a Cooking Show!! It would be great to see you again. See the enclosed Mini Catalog and check out our new products and upcoming host and guest specials!

Related to Letter for Those Inactive Almost 6M?

What is the purpose of the "Letter for Those Inactive Almost 6M"?

The purpose of this letter is to reach out to those who have been inactive for almost 6 months and encourage them to reconnect with Pampered Chef.

Who is the target audience for this letter?

The target audience for this letter is individuals who have been inactive for almost 6 months, but were previously active with Pampered Chef.

What should be included in the letter?

The letter should include a warm greeting, a reminder of their previous activity with Pampered Chef, an invitation to reconnect, and any special offers or promotions that may entice them to become active again.

How should I send out the letter?

The letter can be sent out via email or traditional mail, depending on the contact information available for the inactive member. It can also be shared through social media platforms.

What should I do if I receive a response to the letter?

If you receive a response, be sure to follow up promptly and provide any additional information or support that the member may need. This is a great opportunity to re-engage with them and potentially bring them back as an active member of the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • OhmyDLM
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies