• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Thank You Letter for HO Lead Addresses?

In summary, a Ho Lead Order Thank You is a special order confirmation sent to customers who place orders through a Pampered Chef Ho Lead party. To qualify, customers must attend a party hosted by a consultant and place an order through their personal website. The minimum requirements for a Ho Lead Order Thank You vary but generally include a $200 order total and at least 4 unique orders from different customers. Consultants are not eligible to receive Ho Lead Order Thank Yous for their own parties. Benefits of receiving a Ho Lead Order Thank You include exclusive perks such as free products, discounts, or other special offers as a thank you for being a loyal customer.
chefkathy
I usually write a hand written note to thank HO Leads who provide addresses. However, I'm way behind and am trying to catch up so I'd prefer to print out a letter and be done for now.

Anyone have one that they send?

TIA!

I use postcards...I print them on Cardstock and cut them with a paper cutter.

hope it helps!

Attachments

• Thank you for your recent order postcard-generic.doc
    923.5 KB · Views: 248
Hey, got a recruit from it once!

Beautiful!!!

1. What is a Ho Lead Order Thank You?

A Ho Lead Order Thank You is a special order confirmation that is sent to customers who have placed a qualifying order through a Pampered Chef Ho Lead party. It is a way for us to thank our customers for their support and loyalty.

2. How do I qualify for a Ho Lead Order Thank You?

To qualify for a Ho Lead Order Thank You, you must place an order through a Pampered Chef Ho Lead party. This means that you have attended a party hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant and placed an order through that consultant's personal website. The consultant will then submit your order as a Ho Lead party, and if it meets the minimum requirements, you will receive a Ho Lead Order Thank You.

3. What are the minimum requirements for a Ho Lead Order Thank You?

The minimum requirements for a Ho Lead Order Thank You vary depending on the current promotions and offers available. However, generally, the minimum order total for a Ho Lead party is $200, and the party must have at least 4 unique orders from different customers.

4. Can I receive a Ho Lead Order Thank You if I am the consultant for the Ho Lead party?

No, consultants are not eligible to receive Ho Lead Order Thank Yous for their own parties. This is because the purpose of the Ho Lead program is to support and reward customers who attend and place orders at Ho Lead parties, not the consultants hosting them.

5. What are the benefits of receiving a Ho Lead Order Thank You?

In addition to showing our appreciation for your support, a Ho Lead Order Thank You also comes with some exclusive perks. These may include free products, discounts, or other special offers. It's our way of saying thank you for being a loyal Pampered Chef customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather223
  • c00p