• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Email for Engaging Inactive Members | 6-Month Strategy"

8) girls that have been working it since the beginning.This consultant is downline in another state. Her recruiter is a long time TL/SC/FD so she handles most things with Anita and while I spoke with her and did training on email and phone many times, I never met her face to face. I make it more personal when it's someone I have more of a relationship with.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Anyone have an email they send out to their almost-about-to-hit-6-months-of-inactivity people?

I do but I can not find it for some reason. It explains how with out $150 in sales submitted for the month of ________ The Pampered Chef would consider them no longer a consultant and that to continue as a consultant they would have to purchase the kit again. Then I encourage them by letting them know some simple ways to get started again and give them my contact info again.

Wish I could find the wording, however.

If you find it can you please please please send it to me? Thanks Honey!!
xoxox

Here's what I sent out to someone:

Hi Anita!

I hope this finds you well! I wanted to be sure that you are aware that if you do not submit $150 in commissionable sales by the end of June you will be dropped as a consultant. That would mean that you'd have to submit a new agreement and purchase another kit if you wanted to become a consultant with The Pampered Chef again. Submitting $150 in orders would buy you another 6 months to get things in order to pick up your business without having to make the investment again. If there's something I can do to help you or questions I can answer please let me know.

If you have decided that you want to take a break from your Pampered Chef business or that you have decided to go in another direction altogether I totally understand and I wish you the best. Please keep in touch!

Beth

This consultant is downline in another state. Her recruiter is a long time TL/SC/FD so she handles most things with Anita and while I spoke with her and did training on email and phone many times, I never met her face to face. I make it more personal when it's someone I have more of a relationship with.

Here's mine -

Last Chance, You Sure?

I'm sure the Home Office sent you an email, but I wanted to send you another email letting you know that you're about to lose your consultant status! I'd hate for you to lose out, and still think you'd make an awesome consultant. If you submit $150 in orders by XX, you will become active again and start that 6 month clock again.

Ask friends and family if they want to place an order. Our DCB will become exclusive to hosts, so they'd be smart to take advantage and purchase one of their own.

I will respect your space and decision, but had to send one final reminder that this biz is amazing. Feel free to call me if you need anything, or if I can help.

Mine sounds like Laura's. I may have not written in down any where.:(

I haven't had this situation YET, but 11 of my 14 girls have signed since late Feb, so I really only have 3 who have been around a full 6 months & they all stay active each month.I can only speculate on what I would do in this situation ... but I'm sure it would be something along the lines that Laurie posted. I think I'd probably include (reiterate) the benefits of the consultant discount, the paycheck, choosing when they want to work, etc. And ask if they need suggestions to get that booking ball rolling again.I'm more proactive. Until May, I'd never even had anyone go inactive for 1 month! Then May rolled around & I had 3 inactive ones! Luckily, I have 8 direct recruits, 4 of whom are SC & one of those has one about to promote to TL under her ... so my Director status was not in jeopardy. The first week of June, I sent reminders to each of the three inactive girls that they would need to submit sales before the end of the month to prevent loosing their career sales. 2 of the 3 have already gone green for this month. #3 replied that she's pregnant, having a rough first trimester & unmotivated right now. Her May show bailed, but she did say that she had a June show, so hopefully she'll be back in the game this month too! ;)I have a monthly booth at a local event that I used to do monthly, but around Nov or Dec I gave it to my downline & I don't even work it anymore. The motivated ones are rotating & working it, but it's open to my entire downline. If anyone feels that they are struggling, I ask to see if they want first dibs on hours. The "regulars" know that they have to share if someone else wants a turn. So far, it's the same 6 (of 14) who are sharing & taking turns with that booth and other booths that I find. Those events really help the girls to get their face & name out to strangers! It's made a huge difference in them getting outside their circle.I have no desire to be pushy, but I don't want them to drop out because of lack of support either. 2 of the girls on my team are ex-consultants who were not happy with the results last time and/or the support of their upline. They both seem to be super happy this time around, but each of them got off to a great start! One has over $7,700 in her first 90 days AND a new recruit. The booths really do make a difference to these consultants!!!When I do encounter someone who's changed their mind & is giving up the business, I'll be supportive of what's best for them at that time! Hopefully, if they ever decide to do PC again, they will come back to me vs. looking for a new recruiter. :D

1. How often should I send emails to inactive members?

The recommended frequency for sending emails to inactive members is once every 2-4 weeks. This allows for consistent communication without overwhelming your members with too many emails.

2. What types of content should I include in my emails?

It's important to vary the content in your emails to keep your inactive members engaged. Some ideas include highlighting new products or promotions, sharing success stories from other members, and offering exclusive discounts or rewards.

3. How can I personalize my emails for inactive members?

Personalization is key to engaging inactive members. Use their first name in the subject line and throughout the email, and tailor the content to their interests and past purchases. You can also consider segmenting your email list based on member activity levels.

4. Is it necessary to have a call to action in every email?

Yes, including a call to action in every email is important for encouraging inactive members to take action. This can be as simple as asking them to visit your website or follow you on social media. Make sure the call to action is clear and easy to follow.

5. Should I remove inactive members from my email list?

It's generally recommended to keep inactive members on your email list and continue trying to re-engage them. However, if a member has been inactive for an extended period of time (6 months or more), you may consider removing them from the list to keep your email list fresh and focused on engaged members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pcchefjane
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • chefkathy