• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inactive Consultants Almost at Their 6 Months

In summary, if you were given the six month consultant status in April, you have until September 30th to turn in a show or you will have to purchase a new kit.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Has anyone written and/or posted a letter here to consultants that are close to their 6 months of inactivity and are going to lose their status completely and no longer be a consultant. I want to send a letter to them snail mail to make certain that they know with the new program that they will soon lose it all.

HO sent an email to them at the begining of the month. I just put a little blurb on my newsletter to my consultants-which I sent on Saturday, attached a read reciept on it and only one of my 10 consultants that I sent it to read it so far.

cheftiffany said:
HO sent an email to them at the begining of the month. I just put a little blurb on my newsletter to my consultants-which I sent on Saturday, attached a read reciept on it and only one of my 10 consultants that I sent it to read it so far.

So did it say they had to have sales in by end of August or end of September? There seems to be some confusion...

Confusion here too, I thought they had 6 months and this started in April. Wouldn't that bring them to the end of October?:confused:

I wrote them all a letter right before conference explaining that it was not too late to start up again. A offer for coaching sessions was enclosed along with May and June stats. It created little if any interest but sending it out to 51 people sure cost me because it was in an envelope that put it well over $1 in postage.

I just called Career Solutions for clarification on this. Anyone who was given the 6 months in April must submit a show by Sept 30th (btw, that's my birthday :) ) If they do not, they will have to buy a new kit after Oct 1st if they choose to be a consultant again.

baychef said:
Confusion here too, I thought they had 6 months and this started in April. Wouldn't that bring them to the end of October?:confused:

I htink HO starts counting in the current month Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep

I have been calling all my inactive members. Three have said goodbye, one is still deciding, one needed some catties and is going to turn something in, and I can't get a hold of the others. I'm going to give it one last shot this week and then send a letter to them.

One of my girls called me to ask a question and she said she got the email. We were doing other things so I didn't go into too much with her but I am going to ask her to forward it to me. She said that it said she had to turn $150 in by the end of this month.

DebbieJ said:
I have been calling all my inactive members. Three have said goodbye, one is still deciding, one needed some catties and is going to turn something in, and I can't get a hold of the others. I'm going to give it one last shot this week and then send a letter to them.

Great idea Deb. Most will not even answer the phone or return a call but I am going to make an effort anyway to call everyone who remains inactive.

baychef said:
Great idea Deb. Most will not even answer the phone or return a call but I am going to make an effort anyway to call everyone who remains inactive.

I figured having a discussion about it was best. I am glad I made the calls because now I KNOW and I'm not sitting around hoping that they'll turn something in, you know?

So one more round of phone calls (I've already left messages for everyone) and then a letter will go out in the mail.

One of my inactives who is hanging up her apron just hosted a $600 show for me on Friday. I think almost everyone there booked, too. :D:D:D:D:D So don't forget about that possibility!!!!! This gal was a consultant b/c she is a product junkie, so I offered hosting a show to her and we had a blast.

Thanks everyone. I just had an inactive host a show too. I was thinking of mailing the letter because I know that many of them are not opening emails and I just wanted to try another avenue. I've been calling and leaving messages as well. Thanks and if you get a copy of that letter from HO could you post it or send it to me? Thanks!
[email protected]

pamperedlinda said:
I just called Career Solutions for clarification on this. Anyone who was given the 6 months in April must submit a show by Sept 30th (btw, that's my birthday :) ) If they do not, they will have to buy a new kit after Oct 1st if they choose to be a consultant again.

Good. That's what I had thought and what I told my inactives - end of September. Now I can stop worrying about that one.

Related to Inactive Consultants Almost at Their 6 Months

1. How can I reactivate my consultant account after being inactive for almost 6 months?

The first step to reactivate your consultant account is to reach out to your consultant support team. They will guide you through the reactivation process and provide you with all the necessary information and resources.

2. Can I still earn commissions for the months that I was inactive?

Unfortunately, no. In order to earn commissions, you must be an active consultant and meet the required sales and recruiting goals. However, once you reactivate your account, you will be eligible to earn commissions again.

3. Will my previous sales and team members still count towards my progress after reactivating?

Yes, your previous sales and team members will still count towards your progress after reactivating. However, it is important to note that in order to meet the required goals, you will need to continue making sales and recruiting new team members.

4. How long do I have to reactivate my consultant account before it is considered permanently inactive?

You have up to 12 months to reactivate your consultant account before it is considered permanently inactive. However, it is always best to reach out to your consultant support team as soon as possible to avoid any complications.

5. Will I lose any benefits or rewards after being inactive for almost 6 months?

If you were eligible for any benefits or rewards prior to becoming inactive, you will still be eligible for them after reactivating your account. However, you will need to meet the required goals and maintain your active status to continue receiving those benefits and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3