• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Share Cookware Demo Recipes

yet. That would be interesting!I used a stick last night for the garlic and I agree probably to use maybe a half of stick instead. However it was awesome, and I can't eat that every day! :DBurnt Cheese Delight
In the SKILLET?Has anyone tried these in the 12 in exec skillet? I think that will be the next try. I use the 8" saute pan, but it goes soooo quickly. I would love to do next weeks show using the skillet, but am a little weary......

They are soooooo good.....I tried it with Pineapples too, that was good, did the garlic and the apples and cinnamon...hmmm I'm hungry and out of biscuits....:(

Made the Garlic Pull aparts. The neighborhood wound up on my porch sampling! THEY ARE FABULOUS! And so EASY!!! I am doing them at my show for sure!!!

PS I used a full stick and it was great. I may use half a stick, but the full stick was great. I mixed the biscuits very well in the pan, so maybe that's why it worked out so well.

I did the pineapple upside down skillet cake for the first time at a show last week & it was a huge success! I only sold one skillet, but hey if I sell one at every show.... lol. I was just so excited by the beauty of this cake! And, it was ALL GONE by the time I finished my demo - never got to try it!

I have made the buscuits ~ works great with half a stick (a full stick and you have lots of butter to pour over them; half stick not so much extra). I've used the store brand CHEDDAR (yes you read that right, CHEDDAR ladies) biscuits and made the garlic/parm pull apart - - to die for! lol.

I'm looking forward to hearing someone say they tried them with the skillet pan. It's Passover right now, or I might try it. :)

I have made the pineapple upsdie down and thought I would do it at a show, but lugging the pan around seems like a pain. And, I want my job to look as easy as possible. So, I decided the pull aparts would be a great recipe to just pop in the oven as guests are arrving and be able to show off the cookware in the oven.

pampered1224 said:
I know what you mean. I was at that training meeting and they were a little too buttery. I think if there is just enough to coat it would be fine. I remember the recipe I got on a bus from McCormick Place and it called for one stick of butter but, there were two cans of biscuits, regular ones, involved. Did not seem as "greasy" to me that way.

John do you have any idea how long they cooked them? I'm wondering if that would fill the 12-inch skillet?

:)

Be careful-- I used half a stick and they seemed much more done--close to burnt. Just watch the time.

I haven't tried the garlic bread yet, but plan to demo the pineapple upside down cake in the family skillet at my next party. I did it for my open house and it was a hit. WARNING - I've read somewhere on this site that the burnt cheese demo will cause a ring in your pan and VOID THE WARRANTY. So I'm not planning to do that. I've also cooked the pull-apart cinnamon bread in my skillet at home and my DH begs me to do it all the time.

Jeanie Gay

Family Skillet?:confused: When we say Family Skillet are we referring to the Executive 12" pan? Just checking, sorry I am still a newbie.

Thanks

What a mess!
pamperedalf said:
Here is the recipes that I got from here just the other day. They are awesome and easy to do. Then when I served it, I put them on the med stripe square plate and it looked awesome. Have bamboo tongs there to serve! :D

Now on the garlic one I put a tblspoon of our italian seasoning 2 cloves of garlic and parmasian cheese over the top. My thought on this is use the stry fry pan for larger batches and serve on big square!

I tried the caramel pecan pull apart bread TWICE the other night and it kept bubbling over in my oven (I had a pan underneath to catch it, but still...) and there was caramel all down the sides of my saute pan. The second time I halved the butter and left out two of the grands biscuits - still a mess. What am I doing wrong? :confused: Has anyone else tried this?

Hi, Avyd... Made the same thing last night---WHAT A MESS!!! I had foil under it just in case and THANK GOD I did! I am just going to stick with the either the garlic recipe or apple cinnamin, its much easier--and no mess!

use a full stick of butterI always use a full stick of butter at my shows when making the garlic bites. Let the pan rest for 5 mins. before flipping into a s.a. plate. If you flip before, all the butter runs out. There is rarely anything left of the bites at the end of my show so don't worry about the calories, you aren't eating and everyone else seeems to inhale them. Make them rich, the next host will want you to make them for her guests!

Jodi:

I have been making the Chocolate Cherry Skillet cake at every party. It is the most amazing cake! It is so super easy to prepare and it looks great when it's done. Let me know if you try it.

Take Care!
Michele Braden

Want to bump this up!

Ok - someone needs to post a detailed explanation of how to make these "pull aparts" - I have GOT to try them!!

They are so easy.

1 stick of butter
One clove garlic
One Container Pilsbury Grands
Dash of Pantry Italian Seasoning
1/2 ounce Parmesan Cheese (optional)

I will say this: The butter amount has been debated. A stick is a lot, but after you're done baking you can pour it on top. I tried it with half a stick and it came out VERY well done. So, my advice would be to try it as listed and then adjust future recipes.

Melt butter in small saute pan. Press clove of garlic and saute until tender. Cut each Grands biscuit into quarters. Put in pan, saute/mix a minute. This can get messy. I use two mix n scapers to mix. Cover with dash or two of seasoning and top with cheese (if desired). Bake in pan in oven at 375 for 18-20 minutes. Using scraper, empty pull aparts onto SA piece.

Amazing!

Thanks Anne!

You're very welcome. This is one of my favorites to do for a show. I time it that its baking when the guests arrive and then I place it on a dish and they can sample as we start. Its a great ice breaker.

okay I'm going to make these so I can try them. They sound so good and it is 10:30 at night and after reading this I'm hungry. Now say I want to make them with cinnamon and sugar how would I do that? And will my 10 in saute skillet work? I don't have the 8in one.

My Pull apart bread version of "Cinnabon"I usually make my own "Cinnabon" version of pull-apart bread.

I Follow the basic pull apart bread recipe-

1/2 or 1 stick of butter
1/4 to 1/2 cup of sugar
1 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon
1 package of Buttery Grands Biscuits
1/2 to 1 teaspoon of vanilla

I prepare everything link you normally would for the pull apart bread and cook it as directed. after I remove it from the oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes I take about 1 -2 tablespoons of extra whipped vanilla icing/ frosting and spread it on top of the dish...OMG!!! I have gotten so many compliments and this dish is usually gone a few minutes after serving - EVERYONE loves it and the say it taste 10x better than Cinnabon...LOL

Enjoy!

Mike

I use2 tablespoons....and it works out great....

My recruitee uses a whole stick and yuck, is it like a heart attack in a pan...nice pan I might say, but still!:D

Mike: That sounds wonderful! Do you make it in the small saute pan?

I have been making these at the beginning of my shows also. Michael is right - the guests love them. They think you are a culinary genious!! :D

I use:
1/3 cup butter
1/3 cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 can Flakey Grands biscuits cut into 6th

350 for 22-25 min
flip on a SA med square and serve with bamboo tongs!

Makes for happy tummies! :)

Hi Anne,

Yes I do. I use the "Try me" Executive saute pan. I just got my 12" Skillet a few weeks ago and I'm gonna give them a try in there as well as the Pineapple Upside down cake. I love the Executive cookware. Makes me feel like a Pro...lol

Can't wait to get my hands on the New Products too, going to cut like a PRO!

Mike

Just wondering how you do the "Cinnabon" pull apart bread Michael was talking about. Do you mix everything in the saute pan and then toss the biscuits like the garlic bites? Sorry if this is a dumb question but they sound awesome and I want to try them.

I did the pull apart bread on Saturday in the 8" skillet and sold 2 family skillets as a result! I did the cinnamon/apple (but I left out the apple and used raisins instead). I melted the butter in the large batter bowl and then added the sugar and cinnamon to melt the sugar a little, stirred with the skinny scraper and then added the raisins. I then cut up the biscuits with the kitchen shears into the batter bowl, stirred and then dumped it all in the skillet. Bake until it is really brown so it cooks in the center. Not really the way the recipe says to do it, but this is what seemed easiest to me. Everyone LOVED them.

Last edited:
Try this one:
1/2 stick butter
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 bar dark chocolate
1 small jar raspberry jam

Melt the butter, then add cinnamon and vanilla. Quarter biscuts and toss in butter mixture. Chop dark chocolate in food chopper and sprinkle on top and scoop a few 1/2 scopps of jam with the small scoop. Bake as usual and OMG, yum. I like this because it shows two pantry items, vanilla and cinnamon and more product.

Yummie your making me hungry !!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cookingwithhart
  • Pampered Chef Recipes