• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Have a Guy Who Is Looking for Great Cookware. I Think Ours Is

In summary, the pastor's wife wanted to return an item she had purchased from PC, and PC was happy to help her out.
gilchrist_pchef
I have a guy who is looking for great cookware. I think ours is fantastic, but I haven't compared it with other top brands. He is doing a lot of shopping around and he wants the best quality for the least price (He doesn't want to host a show). Does anyone have any charts to compare other brands with the Executive Cookware?

Here's a doc one of the director's in my upline passed on to me...

Attachments

• Cookware Features.doc
    158.5 KB · Views: 330
GourmetGirl said:
Here's a doc one of the director's in my upline passed on to me...

That's a really nice chart!
Here's one I got from my upline...

Attachments

• Cookware Comparison.doc
    35 KB · Views: 355
Thanks for sharing!!:)

Depending on how well you know the guy and how comfortable you are with this, I would sell the money back guarantee - What I mean is tell him he can order, say the saute pan, try it out for week and if he is not happy he can return it, no questions asked!

Great charts! And I like Rebecca's idea!

Rebeccascabinet said:
Depending on how well you know the guy and how comfortable you are with this, I would sell the money back guarantee - What I mean is tell him he can order, say the saute pan, try it out for week and if he is not happy he can return it, no questions asked!
Remember, they actually have a money back guarantee through PC. If they return it within 30 days of when it ships out, PC will pay to pick it up. After that, they have up to ONE YEAR (on everything) to change their minds and send it back themselves for a refund or exchange.

My pastor's wife had purchased the Ult. Slice and Grate and then had it for about 11 months. She really didn't use it, so she wanted something else. I called and got her adjustment number and she sent it back in for something else.

;)

1. What sets Pampered Chef cookware apart from other brands?

Pampered Chef cookware is made with high-quality materials and is designed to be versatile, durable, and easy to use. Our cookware is also backed by a lifetime guarantee, so you can trust that it will last for years to come.

2. Is Pampered Chef cookware safe to use?

Yes, all of our cookware is made with food-grade materials and is free from harmful chemicals like PFOA and PTFE. Our products also meet strict safety and quality standards set by regulatory agencies.

3. Can Pampered Chef cookware be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, our cookware is designed to be compatible with all stovetop types, including gas, electric, and induction. It can also be used in the oven and on the grill.

4. How do I clean and maintain Pampered Chef cookware?

To ensure the longevity of your cookware, we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water and avoiding harsh cleaning products. Our cookware is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef cookware directly from a consultant?

Yes, our products are exclusively sold through independent Pampered Chef consultants. You can find a consultant near you on our website or host a cooking party to earn free and discounted products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • RossDeb2