• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware Comparison: Our vs. Calphalon :chef:

In summary, the customer is unhappy with the quality of their Calphalon cookware and has also heard negative feedback about the same brand from friends. They suggest looking at the Williams-Sonoma website for a cookware comparison chart.
ChefJeniLobdell
Does anyone have a recent cookware comparison they put together with our cookware and other brands? I have a customer thinking about purchasing ours, but is also looking at Calphalon.

Any help would be appreciated.

OMG did you see the smiley face with the chef's hat? TOO CUTE:chef:

I own some Calphalon, and am seriously disapointed in the quality. It isn't holding up, it is losing its shape (going out of round) and the teflon is peeling off, and I've never used anything but nylon, bamboo or wood utensils with it... My Calphalon griddle is so warped it isn't even funny, and it's never been in the dishwasher, nor have I ever tried to clean it while hot... I don't have a comparison chart, but I'm not happy with it. I also have a friend that owns some pieces and the same thing is happening to hers.

I also have some Stainless All-Clad pieces that I love. They aren't as nice as ours, nor do they heat as well, but the quality is much better...
HTH

Try going to Williams-Sonoma's website. I think they have a chart of their pots & pans and then all you'd need to do is add our info. Hope that helps!

missyciccolella said:
Try going to Williams-Sonoma's website. I think they have a chart of their pots & pans and then all you'd need to do is add our info. Hope that helps!

Ohhh I LOVE Williams Sonoma... My Director forbid me to go there ever again. :) Dare I share that I went there to get some hot chocolate mix and hand made marshmallows?:eek:

Here is a TON of stuff on cookware.

It does include a comparison of all three of our lines, sorry...I don't have any information that discusses OTHER brands of cookware.

Attachments

• Cookware comparison chart Prof, Exec, SS.doc
    66.5 KB · Views: 438
  • Cookware Tipsheet How to pick the right kind.doc
    141.5 KB · Views: 470
  • Why we have aluminum instead of copper in our ss pans.doc
    26 KB · Views: 361
  • Nonstick cookware concerns addressed.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 394
  • Lisa Amblo how to sell more cookware.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 400
KellyTheChef said:
Here is a TON of stuff on cookware.

It does include a comparison of all three of our lines, sorry...I don't have any information that discusses OTHER brands of cookware.

Hadn't seen that aluminum vs copper document/explanation before. Thanks for sharing it Kelly. :)

Thanks for all the help guys!!

Wow, awesome resources! I will update them a little with the current products (as these are 1 1/2 years out of date) but they are STILL very valuable! THANKS!

1. What are the main differences between Pampered Chef cookware and Calphalon cookware?

The main differences between Pampered Chef cookware and Calphalon cookware are the materials used and the price. Pampered Chef cookware is made with high-quality stainless steel and is more affordable, while Calphalon cookware is made with non-stick materials and is generally more expensive.

2. Which brand is more durable and long-lasting?

Both Pampered Chef and Calphalon cookware are known for their durability and long-lasting quality. However, Pampered Chef cookware is backed by a lifetime warranty, making it a popular choice for those looking for a long-term investment.

3. Is one brand better for certain types of cooking?

Both Pampered Chef and Calphalon cookware can be used for a variety of cooking methods, including stovetop, oven, and broiling. However, Calphalon cookware is known for its non-stick properties, making it a great choice for cooking foods that tend to stick, such as eggs or pancakes.

4. Can both brands be used on all types of stovetops?

Yes, both Pampered Chef and Calphalon cookware are compatible with all types of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

5. Which brand offers a better variety of cookware options?

Both Pampered Chef and Calphalon offer a wide range of cookware options, including pots, pans, and specialty pieces. However, Calphalon may have a slightly larger selection, especially when it comes to non-stick cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mom4angela
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
CGutwein
  • cookingwithlove