• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lesson Learned in Calling Customers Back

In summary, Heather is trying to call all of her past customers to see if they need anything else. She has been calling for 6 months and has made 117 calls. She has 25 orders and 7 bookings.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I have always had a problem calling past customers to see if they need anything else or even telling them the new host items for each month to see if they want to host a party. (i don't have a problem making sure items are working and etc) I am always affraid I am bothering them.

I just ran into a neighbor who had a party for me in Aug, and she told me that so & so needs me to call her. She needs a lid for the other "cookware" that she bought through another party a few weeks ago!!! (she started with a little saute pan) I knew she loved the one piece she bought at the party I consulted but never ASKED if she was interested in anymore????!!! I did call when the cookware was offered as a host item but she didn't want to host a party. AND I still didn't ask then if she wanted to order anymore!!

So make sure you call your costumers asking if they would like to add any PC items to there collection...I know I will..

Thanks for a much needed reminder that we ALL need!!! ;)

Lesson learned, thanks for posting

thanks for the little reminder!!

how long after the show do you call I to am always afraid that I am bothering them and in my mind I think they always seem annoyed! But I am in a slump and I am willing to try anything I have been doing a ton of cold calls to names that I got from vender events and I am getting no where fast!! So maybe I need to do some customer care calls and try to get some bookings from there but how far do I go back?
heather

I always wondered also how long everyone waits to do your customer care calls after the show gets delivered?

Don't want to call to soon, but don't want to wait and call months after either? So what's your time frame?

Yeah I have to get over this fear of the phone. Once I do, I know my business will be out of control because everything else is going perfect.

Call 3 weeks after delivery to make sure they've taken everything out of the box. That way if anything is wrong the product can still go back on PC's dime.

Anytime!!!Think of it this way... when was the last time a WalMart representitive called you and asked you about how your cheese grater works???

When OI returned from NC last year, I vowed to call ALL of my past customers(ya know the ones I had NEVER called)!! This was 6 months later... I simply told them that I like to check back with everyone to see if their product was meeting there needs, and of course to offer them CS whenever they needed it.

117 calls later:

25 orders
7 bookings
3 recruit leads (was has signed)

It was worth me tucking my tail and getting on the phone...

I have NEVER received a call from another DS consultant asking if the product I purchased was satisfactory!!!

Most of the people I called were not bothered by my call - they appreciated it...

I NOW try to call them within 30 days of delivery...

my .02 ;)

HI Gina!

How do you work booking/recruiting etc.. into your customer care calls?

I assume you probably tell them about the upcoming specials, does that usually interest them?

Thanks-
Kelly

Way to go Gina!! I keep saying I am going to do it..

1. How soon should I call a customer back after they leave a message?

It's best to call a customer back within 24 hours of receiving their message. This shows that you value their time and are prompt in addressing their inquiries.

2. What if I missed a call from a customer?

If you missed a call from a customer, make sure to return their call as soon as possible. Apologize for missing their call and assure them that you are available to assist them now.

3. How should I handle a difficult or upset customer on the phone?

When dealing with a difficult or upset customer on the phone, it's important to remain calm and empathetic. Listen to their concerns and try to find a solution that satisfies them. If needed, escalate the call to a supervisor for further assistance.

4. Is it necessary to follow up with customers after a call?

Following up with customers after a call is a great way to show that you care about their satisfaction. It also provides an opportunity to address any further questions or concerns they may have.

5. How can I improve my phone etiquette when calling customers?

To improve your phone etiquette when calling customers, make sure to speak clearly and professionally. Use a friendly and welcoming tone, and always thank the customer for their time and business. Active listening and effective communication skills are also important for providing a positive customer experience on the phone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shae424
  • skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pampermejolene