• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn About the Point System and Levels | Discover the Basics Here

In summary, the Pampered Chef Point System is a way for consultants to earn points for their sales and recruitment efforts, which can then be redeemed for rewards and bonuses. Points can be earned through personal sales, recruiting new consultants, and achieving certain milestones and goals set by the company. There are four levels in the Point System: Consultant, Senior Consultant, Team Leader, and Director, each with different requirements and rewards. Points and level progress can be tracked through a personal Pampered Chef account or by contacting a team leader. Rewards that can be redeemed with points include free products, gift cards, and trips, which can be viewed on the Pampered Chef website.
pamperedape
Where can I get info on the point system and levels? I keep reading about it, but know NOTHING. :confused:

Go to CC and then go to consultant incentive button click on the choice is yours and it will show you how many points you need for levels and where you are at. I hope that makes sense

Thanks Jennie! I still have so much to learn!!

Related to Learn About the Point System and Levels | Discover the Basics Here

1. What is the Pampered Chef Point System?

The Pampered Chef Point System is a way for consultants to earn points for their sales and recruitment efforts, which can then be redeemed for rewards and bonuses.

2. How do I earn points?

Points can be earned through personal sales, recruiting new consultants, and achieving certain milestones and goals set by the company.

3. What are the different levels in the Point System?

There are four levels in the Point System: Consultant, Senior Consultant, Team Leader, and Director. Each level has different requirements and rewards.

4. Can I track my points and level progress?

Yes, you can track your points and level progress through your personal Pampered Chef account. You can also contact your team leader for assistance with tracking your progress.

5. What rewards can I redeem with my points?

Points can be redeemed for a variety of rewards, such as free products, gift cards, and even trips. The Pampered Chef website has a full list of available rewards and their point values.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • julia.poe
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • Bren706