• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Discussion Board - About New Products, Etc.

In summary, the conversation is mainly about the new product announcements from the company Pampered Chef. The participants are excited about the new products, particularly the garlic oil and the salad spinner. They also discuss the sales and promotions they are looking forward to, and how they plan to use the new products in their shows. Some are disappointed with the current sales promotion, but overall everyone is excited for the new products and promotions. There is also a question about whether one of the new products will be similar to an old one that is no longer available.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
This is where we can talk about the new announcements - please post the actual announcements under Leadership Info!

I am thrilled with the new products!!!! I am really happy about the new oil!!! I didn't care for the basil canola oil too much, but the garlic has me jumping for joy!!! I signed up several months ago with Wildtree Herbs. They have a garlic oil that I love. I only signed up to get the products at cost. Well, after 6 months, I had only ordered $149.20 and I was supposed to order $150, so they kicked me out. I was mad but only because I was going to miss the oil. Who cares now!!! I love cooking with garlic oil, and now I can do it with PC!!

I also love the sound of the new theme as well as the spices. Very happy with the new SA pieces too!! When I heard polka dots, I thought yuk, but after seeing the pictures, I think they are cute. I liked the stripes, but hated the tiles. They were crooked. I have a trifle bowl, but like the PC one better. The lid is a wonderful idea!! I'm going to be participating in a big community yard sale this weekend, and now I can just sell my other on at that.

Can't wait for the new tool turnabout. Mine is so loaded down in won't spin! I had been thinking about getting a second one.

I am thrilled about the 12 qt. stockpot... can't wait! And the stainless strainer... another thing people see being used on Food Network all the time as a sifter and many other things so part of our job of introducing that is done for us by them! SO many fun new things... the salad spinner sound super! It's all just wonderful and exciting... I didn't like the tiles and had no one buy them, not even one piece so I guess I wasn't alone ... I think the dots are cute but I do love the plain white. I think I'll love the solid green and lilac too. but I'll begin saving up right now for that stock pot! I'm SO thankful I made it to level 2 in Nov. or I'd be coveting SO many things!

the garlic canola oil will be really good for dipping bread...yummmy

I am so happy we have pictures..this website is the best! I think I'm going to end up doing more desert show's because of the trifle bowl. You can use stones, sa, ead (top layer) and so many more tools to make a trifle. I can't wait!

I am glad that we have the new salad bowls. They look really cute with the cranberry rimmed squares. In one of the pictures, I saw that the small bowl was turned upside down to hold the larger one right side up. Clever!!

I LOVE the dots! I do not think I ever sold a tiles either. I normally sale more plane white than anything.

I am excited about the trifle bowl!

I am a little disappointed with Level One Sell-a-thon. I loved the fall Level ONE! This one seems to give too many little items. I will have to purchase some big items to show - which works fine for PC I know! ha!

I have people wiating for March shows b/c they have sold out with Fall/Winter. I am going to book them the first few days of March. I would LOVE to earn the HWP cancer products. I signed up too late last year to earn them.

I know I will want to large round platter. And have a customer that LOVES SA in white, so, she will want it for sure. I just called her to book hre March show.

Mix and chop sounds interesting and I love the strainer. and the small slotted turner.

My husband wants the steak knives, so, that is fantastic!

I was just about to order a kitchen brushe but will wait for the new colors now.

I do not know about the Asian and Jamaican rub. I will have to try that. I am not big on "other" tastes.

The Mid-Season products sound awesome too! I earned them in the Fall and hope to earn these too!!!

It is going to be hard to NOT talk about new items at my upcoming shows, but I know I will not need to for fear of hurting sales. They will just have to book a show to SEE!!!

I cannot wait to know what s discontinued - that always helps sells!!

Quick question, does the new Round Platter compliment the Family Skillet like our old platter to immediately turn out cakes onto? I so miss that!

I am SO excited. I earned level 2 in the sell-a-thon and I can't wait to get all my freebies! I just hope I can earn those midseason products. I did last time but this time I am going to school full time so I had planned on cutting back on my business. I am stoked about the cute lilac santoku knife. I think those things will sell like CRAZY!!!Also I wanted to add...Jennifer I know how you feel about keeping the new products a secret but I do think it will help business if we do. Give them something to look forward to and plus you don't want to get them so distracted by what's to come that they don't order now!

Hey Chris! Good to see you on here!From what I have heard it does compliment the family skillet because I know people were excited about being able to turn their skillet cakes out onto them.

Does anyone know when general session get's over with today?? Just anxious for more updates!

Just joined and so far am lovin' this website. However, I totally agree with keeping the new products hush hush. People will reschedule shows so they can get the latest! We don't want to hurt ourselves.
Big hype... Tell all potential hosts and guests now to book for February so they can get 10% off all their new products in March or at all bookings from their show and 60% off an exclusive item!
The company is great to help us out with booking incentives let's not ruin it!

mom2leelee said:
I am SO excited. I earned level 2 in the sell-a-thon and I can't wait to get all my freebies! I just hope I can earn those midseason products. I did last time but this time I am going to school full time so I had planned on cutting back on my business. I am stoked about the cute lilac santoku knife. I think those things will sell like CRAZY!!!

Also I wanted to add...Jennifer I know how you feel about keeping the new products a secret but I do think it will help business if we do. Give them something to look forward to and plus you don't want to get them so distracted by what's to come that they don't order now!

All that I see is "Color Coated Santoku Knife - $16.00 artichoke" ...I wonder if it will be available in lilac too??

C. Schapker said:
Just joined and so far am lovin' this website. However, I totally agree with keeping the new products hush hush. People will reschedule shows so they can get the latest! We don't want to hurt ourselves.
Big hype... Tell all potential hosts and guests now to book for February so they can get 10% off all their new products in March or at all bookings from their show and 60% off an exclusive item!
The company is great to help us out with booking incentives let's not ruin it!
I disagree! Feb has an AWESOME incentive for both hosts and guests!! Stoneware pricing is great and it won't be on sale like this for a while. Plus, in a day or two we will know what is to be discontinued and guests/hosts can go ahead and get these items. By "teasing" everyone with the new items it will help to get March bookings as well.

If you have a great attitude about booking for Feb & March you can fill them both. If you have the attitude that March is better than Feb, then you will have trouble booking your Feb calendar.

This sounds crazy, but I'm thrilled about the new salad tongs (the ones that lay flat!)!!. I just bought some of these and thought, "I wish PC would come out with these. Then I could sell 'em cuz I love 'em so much!" Voila! It really is a little thing that makes me so happy!!

:D
nikkijo said:
Does anyone know when general session get's over with today?? Just anxious for more updates!

It's over at 10:45 (central) so in 4 minutes!!!

Does anyone know when we will be able to earn the Mid Season products. We are moving but I really want to make sure I have a full schedule the month that the mid season products come out.

Thanks,

kimhquilt said:
Does anyone know when we will be able to earn the Mid Season products. We are moving but I really want to make sure I have a full schedule the month that the mid season products come out.

Thanks,

The first year I started selling, we earned them in April. April was my SS1 and I earned the Patriotic table cloth, towels, ice cream sandwich maker and the three rubs. There may have been something else but I can't remember. I also don't remember what I had to do to earn them. I was thinking I just had to submit two shows before the 15th, but that seems kind of easy to do to earn that much stuff.

I am so excited about the trip!! I have to start recruiting so I can get those points!

Is airfare included for levels 2 and 3?

Pc trips, to my knowledge, have always been COMPLETELY paid for - airfare and everything else!

Wow - awesome!!

jenniferknapp said:
Wow - awesome!!

Yep - and I know in the past that if you didn't want to fly, PC gave you a travel allowance. My director took her husband and 5 (!) kids to Disney World, and they drove down to FL. instead of flying - I thing PC gave them $500 or maybe $600 travel allowance - took them 2 days to drive it, so they actually came out ahead cost wise, and had more spending money for Disney!

I think that Level 2 is way better than Level 3...but I have always wanted to go on a cruise!

Now that I have my goal...I need to get booking....oh and um recruiting :D

you get a travel allowance. if you dont use it for airfare you still get the money. I live about 150 miles from Miami so i would just keep the money to spend on the trip! (heck i might have to use it all for gas!)

Since I just went on a 5 day cruise in December, I WANT LONDON!! I WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN! Starting today, I'm getting on the phone!!!:D

pixel-_ said:
I think that Level 2 is way better than Level 3...but I have always wanted to go on a cruise!

Now that I have my goal...I need to get booking....oh and um recruiting :D

The advantage of a cruise? If you don't buy anything extra on the boat, you can walk off and not pay a dime.

We had a nice time on the cruise this year, but I'd REALLY like to get to England. I've never been to Europe.

My Mom wants to go to DC so that is what I am working towards. My kids would also love this trip. I have been and DC is facinating!

Now no more news until after 1pm central time TOMORROW.:( Man, what are we going to do? Hopefully they get the catalogs today so they can go through the discontinued products.:) THey probably won't have time to do it today though, they have such a packed schedule ALL DAY and NIGHT!!!:p

Last edited:
Am I missing where the pictures of the new products are? Can someone tell me where to find them!

Thanks!

they keep them busy up there so that they wont get on their cell phones and call us!

Hello Everyone... Is ther a list of things new. And when will they be available to purchase?

jenniferknapp said:
All that I see is "Color Coated Santoku Knife - $16.00 artichoke" ...I wonder if it will be available in lilac too??

Your right I typed the wrong color, there is only artichoke as far as I know. I am just excited that there is one in color and that's cheaper. I have had TONS of people very interested in the santoku but turn it down because of the price. It's hard to push such an expensive knife in my area for any reason so I'm thinking I will sell a ton of the cheaper ones, plus who doesn't like color!

The entire thing is artichoke, I am very interested in seeing it, in person (and to try it)....especially with the blade!

The fact that the blade is also artichoke is kinda weird to me. Is it just me?

Yeah that is what I meant, it just came out in a round about way! ...hmmm I hope it doesn't look too cheap, then people may not buy it because of that!!

PamperedChefDebi said:
The fact that the blade is also artichoke is kinda weird to me. Is it just me?

Nope, it's me too! It seems too strange to me. I guess I'll have to put it in my hands in 3 weeks when it gets delivered from FEDEX!;)

jenniferknapp said:
Yeah that is what I meant, it just came out in a round about way! ...hmmm I hope it doesn't look too cheap, then people may not buy it because of that!!

EXACTLY!:rolleyes:

I just rechecked the email Darby sent out it said that the april guest special is lilac and artichoke MICROFIBER towels...which were NOT announced and don't seem to be in the Product line.

How did you find out the blade was artichoke? I went back and looked at the pictures but I didn't see it. That does sound strange!!

jenniferlynne said:
How did you find out the blade was artichoke? I went back and looked at the pictures but I didn't see it. That does sound strange!!

Someone that got info from their director/recruiter mentioned that the entire thing was artichoke..

Koolotus said:
I just rechecked the email Darby sent out it said that the april guest special is lilac and artichoke MICROFIBER towels...which were NOT announced and don't seem to be in the Product line.

on the day 1 spoilers thread, in the first set of notes it says:

"MicroFiber Towels - $8.50 in artichoke and lilac"

I am assuming someone said mint green instead of artichoke...easy mistake.

and I am almost positive that the incentive flyer said that the product will not be available in the product line..

ADDED: Level 4 of Trip: Anyone can earn Level 4 this year. It adds extra days to either the Washington D.C. trip or the London trip.

The Spanish flyer said that the green (I did say mint!) and lilac microfibers weren't in the catalog, and Ann didn't mention them. I saw on someone else's notes that they were on there. Also the Spanish flyer said that the trifle bowl is only available in April, which obviously wasn't true if they are putting it on the cover!!

I guess it is still a mystery!! and since it will be a guest special, I would assume it is under $15...$20 max!

gilliandanielle said:
The Spanish flyer said that the green (I did say mint!) and lilac microfibers weren't in the catalog, and Ann didn't mention them. I saw on someone else's notes that they were on there. Also the Spanish flyer said that the trifle bowl is only available in April, which obviously wasn't true if they are putting it on the cover!!

See....I said that I had no way to verify any of it...its called CYA!! :D

jenniferknapp said:
Someone that got info from their director/recruiter mentioned that the entire thing was artichoke..

I'm that someone! Yes, it was in the notes my Director sent me that are posted on one or two other threads.

:) Thanks Debi ...sorry, I have read so much in the past 2 days!!!

Ann said the artichoke knife was more "kinda fun" than a serious kitchen tool!

Do you always get points for recruits? I signed someone last week. How many points will I get for that, when she qualifies?

I just feel overwhelmed. I feel like I have been building my products up, and now all new stuff is coming out.....Just when I am booking shows to make money....other consultants will have new products out there to show. How do I keep up?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
huskerlissa