• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leadership Countdown: 181 Days Until the Big Event - Friday, July 13, 2007

In summary, the Leadership Summit is a two-day conference where Future Directors and up can attend. The workshops and sessions are more focused and direct than in Conference. You need to be a Future Director or above to attend. This year (2007), you could even register on-site if you walked in with signed kit agreements. Katie- I missed you in Chicago. Darn! I was really looking forward to meeting you in person (and giving you a big nerdy hug!). Katie- I got to meet her ... (doing a happy dance!). And she is just cute as a button and nice, nice, nice!
Darcy ROCKS! She called HO and got passed around a lot until she got us answers. Woo-hoo! :D :) :D

OhmyDLM said:
Found some info :)

Leadership Venue:
Duke Energy Center
525 Elm Street
Cinn, Ohio 45202

3 Official Conference Hotels:
Millenium Hotel Cinn
Westin Cinn
Hyatt Regincy Cinn

Closest Airport:
Cinn Northen Kentucky Airport, Http://www.cvgairport.com/

Yep... that is what I was going to say...

All three hotels are within 2 blocks from the convention center. Even in the winter, it will be a very easy walk.

Last edited:
Today is Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 169

Okay...I am going to Leadership. But, I have an important question...

It is going to be in January and I am extremely cold natured...I stay cold even in summer with air conditioning. So, I know it is cold there, but is it the same kind of cold as here in OK....wet and miserable. Do I need a really heavy coat, scarf and gloves? And, what kind of shoes do I need? In winter here it is hard for me to walk out to my car and start it to warm before driving somewhere. How am I going to walk 2 blocks? I really am a big baby when it comes to cold weather.

HO will almost definitely have shuttle buses, like at Conference. If you're concerned, try to get rooms at the Millennium Hotel. I checked yesterday, and that one's attached to the convention center, so you wouldn't even need to go outside. :)

But, yes - OH in January will be wet and very cold.

Thank you. My husband says I am a big baby. He goes to Colorado every October...on a hunting trip...and he wants me to go. I say "NO WAY!!" He keeps telling me the cold is different there than here, but I am not taking any chances...LOL He loves the cold, and I love tropical sun...go figure.

Today is Thursday, July 26, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 168

Today is Friday, July 27, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 167

Today is Sunday, July 29, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 165

Today is Monday, July 30, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 164

I am really bummed. I am going to have to get with the recuiting!! My last recruit who has been so excited about PC emailed me to tell me she took a teacher job and will not be turning in any shows in July. It will make her inactive...and she says she doesn't care because she is putting all of her energy into teaching. She did say that she had shows lined up for fall and it would put her back on active status. But, I can't depend on that. I want to go to leadership, so I better get to recruiting.

Shawnna said:
I am really bummed. I am going to have to get with the recuiting!! My last recruit who has been so excited about PC emailed me to tell me she took a teacher job and will not be turning in any shows in July. It will make her inactive...and she says she doesn't care because she is putting all of her energy into teaching. She did say that she had shows lined up for fall and it would put her back on active status. But, I can't depend on that. I want to go to leadership, so I better get to recruiting.

One of my recruits is a 4th grade teacher and works PC into her schedule during the school year. She only does 2-3 cooking shows a month during the school year (typically one catalog show every other month), so it doesn't take over her life. Then on breaks and over the summer, she does lots more.
I would encourage her to try one show a month - or even one every other month so she can build up customers and contacts. Then when she wants to do more in the summer, she will already have the customer base to start with. Plus, she will have contacts to be able to do shows during Christmas and Easter breaks!

Today is Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 163

Today is Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 162

Today is Thursday, August 2, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 161

Party at Katie's house!

Today is Friday, August 3, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 160

Today is Sunday, August 5, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 158

Today is Monday, August 6, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 157

OK, so I have committed myself to being a director by October 1st. I might have to be committed by then... anyway. I am looking at my airfare and hotel & I see that I can get airfare from way out west to CVG for $429 plus taxes... etc. Now, I am looking at hotels. I have always hated going to conference or other events because I don't know anyone to stay with. Is there anyone out there that plans to go but doesn't know who to room with?

Do I sound totally desperate???

Hello... anyone in Cinncinnati... what can you tell me about The Terrace Hotel. It looks to be about 2 blocks from the convention center & I can get a room for less than $100 a night. Should I do it?

Today is Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 156

Today is Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 155

Today is Thursday, August 9, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 154
:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

I will be going to Leadership in Cincinatti even if I end up going alone and driving my self- although I hope it doesnt come to that- we only have the one car and the dh will be home with the baby and the boys. I need to start asking around about who is going from the area. My hospitality director isn't going this time- family comes first. The next team meeting is September 8. I hope to hook up with some travel and rooming companions then.

stayinathomemama said:
Hello... anyone in Cinncinnati... what can you tell me about The Terrace Hotel. It looks to be about 2 blocks from the convention center & I can get a room for less than $100 a night. Should I do it?

You are right, it is only a few blocks from the convention center - about the same distance as the other hotels. But, I've never been there and even had to look it up on the map because I wasn't familiar with the name. It does look nice though.

Do we know yet how much Leadership is going to cost?

Early bird rate is $200 according to the Conference Club registration page.

Man, I couldn't find that anyway. DUHHHH.

Today is Friday, August 10, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 153

Today is Monday, August 13, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 150

Today is Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 149!

WooHoo... I beat Ann to the countdown today!!

Oh wait... that's not such a good thing since I really should be sleeping - but oh well!

Today is Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 148

Today is Thursday, August 16, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 147

Today is Friday, August 17, 2007 (yay, Friday!! :balloon:)Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 146

Today is Monday, August 20, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 143

Less than 5 months!!! WA HOO!!!

Guess I better get busy with fall/winter shows so I can save enough to go... oh yeah, and find consultant #2 so I'm even allowed to go.

I'll have to start saving again too...I spent my money on samples...LOL

chefann said:
Today is Monday, August 20, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 143
I noticed that the number of posts for you has not changed. How exactly does that work? Just curious...

Addie4TLC said:
I noticed that the number of posts for you has not changed. How exactly does that work? Just curious...
Nevermind..... I just noticed what it did with my posts. If you have posted your last post ALL posts reflect that number. DUH... ;)

Today is Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 142

Had a GREAT wedding shower on Saturday and will make almost enough to pay for Leadership registration. Of course, the gas & electric company is getting all whiny about me paying my bill NOW. For some reason they aren't really keen on the idea of me waiting until February to pay my July bill... silly people!!!

That's awesome, Katie! About the shower, not about the utilities getting whiney. :) Set up a separate account, and you can put your "extra" money in there for Leadership and be all set!

I do have a seperate account for PC, but unfortunately with the hot summer (at least in Cincinnati) the utility bills have been much higher and PC $ hasn't been extra like it is supposed to be... I've needed it to actually keep current on bills. Oh well!

I spent all my $ on samples too... but I will be going to leadership and I will somehow find the money between now and then. How many more shows will that be.... I really need to plan this out...

Today is Wednesday, August 22, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 141

Today is Thursday, August 23, 2007

Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 140

Today is Sunday, August 26, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 137

Today is Monday, August 27, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 136

Today is Tuesday, August 28, 2007Days until Leadership Summit 2008: 135

<h2>1. When and where is the Leadership Countdown event taking place?</h2><p>The Leadership Countdown event is scheduled for Friday, July 13, 2007 and will be held at a location to be announced by Pampered Chef.</p><h2>2. Who is eligible to attend the Leadership Countdown event?</h2><p>The Leadership Countdown event is open to all current Pampered Chef consultants who have met the qualifications to attend.</p><h2>3. What can attendees expect from the Leadership Countdown event?</h2><p>The Leadership Countdown event will offer a variety of training sessions, networking opportunities, and exciting announcements about upcoming products and promotions. It is also a chance for consultants to celebrate their successes and be inspired by fellow consultants and company leaders.</p><h2>4. How can I register for the Leadership Countdown event?</h2><p>Consultants can register for the Leadership Countdown event through their consultant website or by contacting their consultant support team. Registration typically opens a few months before the event date.</p><h2>5. Are there any special accommodations or discounts available for the Leadership Countdown event?</h2><p>Pampered Chef offers discounted hotel rates for attendees and may also offer special accommodations for those with disabilities or dietary restrictions. Please contact your consultant support team for more information.</p>

1. When and where is the Leadership Countdown event taking place?

The Leadership Countdown event is scheduled for Friday, July 13, 2007 and will be held at a location to be announced by Pampered Chef.

2. Who is eligible to attend the Leadership Countdown event?

The Leadership Countdown event is open to all current Pampered Chef consultants who have met the qualifications to attend.

3. What can attendees expect from the Leadership Countdown event?

The Leadership Countdown event will offer a variety of training sessions, networking opportunities, and exciting announcements about upcoming products and promotions. It is also a chance for consultants to celebrate their successes and be inspired by fellow consultants and company leaders.

4. How can I register for the Leadership Countdown event?

Consultants can register for the Leadership Countdown event through their consultant website or by contacting their consultant support team. Registration typically opens a few months before the event date.

5. Are there any special accommodations or discounts available for the Leadership Countdown event?

Pampered Chef offers discounted hotel rates for attendees and may also offer special accommodations for those with disabilities or dietary restrictions. Please contact your consultant support team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3 4
Replies
Views
chefann