• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Late to the Show, But It Was Worth It - July Bookings Open

In summary, "Late to the Show, But It Was Worth It - July Bookings Open" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that offers exclusive deals and discounts for booking parties in the month of July. All Pampered Chef consultants are eligible for this promotion as long as they book a party in the month of July. The deals and discounts offered through this promotion vary each year, but they typically include discounts on popular products, free shipping, and exclusive host rewards. To take advantage of this promotion, simply book a party with your Pampered Chef consultant in the month of July before the promotion ends on July 31st.
StephsKitchen
Ok, I got there a little late, about 7pm.... felt really silly! But I had one lady pull up and said I want to have a show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Totally worth the time and energy. Next time I go it will be earlier in the day. My husband and kids (2 of them ages 6 and 8 w/ their PC shirts on) went with me!

Any other bright ideas for July bookings needed!

I'm doing Party in the Park with Pampered Chef. Basically, it is a mega show. Hopefully, lots of hosts each with their own guests at their own table. The hosts bring cups, plates, forks, napkins, drinks and a munchy for their own guests. I make the Layered BBQ Chicken Cobb Salad and everyone gets a nibble.

Glad things went well, Stephanie.

Related to Late to the Show, But It Was Worth It - July Bookings Open

What is "Late to the Show, But It Was Worth It - July Bookings Open"?

"Late to the Show, But It Was Worth It - July Bookings Open" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef which offers exclusive deals and discounts for booking parties in the month of July.

Who is eligible for this promotion?

All Pampered Chef consultants are eligible for this promotion as long as they book a party in the month of July.

What kind of deals and discounts can I expect with this promotion?

The deals and discounts offered through this promotion vary each year, but they typically include discounts on popular products, free shipping, and exclusive host rewards.

How can I take advantage of this promotion?

To take advantage of this promotion, simply book a party with your Pampered Chef consultant in the month of July. They will be able to provide you with all the details and help you receive the exclusive deals and discounts.

When does this promotion end?

This promotion ends on July 31st, so make sure to book your party before then to take advantage of the exclusive deals and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
Replies
Views
SKwong
  • tpchefrebecca
  • General Chat