• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It My Fault My Consultant Went Inactive?

In summary, Ellen has adopted a table top christmas tree to decorate and be auctioned off. She needs ideas for decorating it, and suggests using PC related items ornaments, a Ribbon around the tree with twixits hanging off it every foot or so, the Food Chopper as a topper, making a "bouquet" of wooden spoons or scrapers as a topper, using current and past silicone trivets as a skirt, and using the 8 qt. ss bowl as a base for the tree to stand in. She also suggests using mini bags of quick christmas food as ornam
You should check out the $ store and see what you can get there.

I kinda like the cookie idea.... but maybe with chocolates... I'm thinking of making my own and going from there... I haven't had time to go to the store yet... Maybe this weekend.

Ok so I have started to decorate the tree so far the theme I guess would be glitter;) the ornaments I got from michaels all have glitter on them.... They are cute!! I need to get more cause it is still bare. I have one little strand of battery operated lights on it, a silver glitter star as the topper. I am thinking of getting some bells and making them glittery and then putting them on there.

Anyone have a creative name for the tree??

Crystal Christmas
Sparkling Season
other synonyms (sp?)
brilliance
dazzle
flash
flicker
gleam
glimmer
glitz
glow
radiance
shimmer
shine
twinkle

I dont know if these help but I am not sure what you are looking for

I'm looking for something that will catch peoples attention, and is creative.

so it is just one single tree? Do you have any ideas...stupid or otherwise that I may be able to build off of?

It is just a single table top christmas tree. I was stumped on anything other than Glitter... and the only reason I thought of that is cause it's a title of a movie:p so I don't want to go with that.

I think I like: the "glimmering Christmas" tree........

It does have a nice sound to it

I asked my husband about that and razzel dazzeled and he likes the glimmering christmas

JaimeQ said:
It is just a single table top christmas tree. I was stumped on anything other than Glitter... and the only reason I thought of that is cause it's a title of a movie:p so I don't want to go with that.

I think I like: the "glimmering Christmas" tree........

did my list help with that? or did you already have that?

Your list helped with that;) THanks

JaimeQ said:
Your list helped with that;) THanks

Awesome thats what I was hoping you would say :D Glad I could help a Little any ways

hi Jaime.......

I'm also decorating a tree...but I'm doing mine PC...I have the small bamboo spoons...put a gold glittery bow on and took glue dots to secure a cranberry ribbon as a hanger. Also did that with mini serving spatulas, the cranberry and white spreaders, going to hang twixit clips, creative cutters, mini whisks...etc. Decorating all with little bows and cranberry ribbons as hangers. Don't know yet what to do for a topper, I think I'm going to use some bamboo spoons as a topper. I have until Monday to get them all done. good luck to me...........and to you!

pcchris said:
hi Jaime.......

I'm also decorating a tree...but I'm doing mine PC...I have the small bamboo spoons...put a gold glittery bow on and took glue dots to secure a cranberry ribbon as a hanger. Also did that with mini serving spatulas, the cranberry and white spreaders, going to hang twixit clips, creative cutters, mini whisks...etc. Decorating all with little bows and cranberry ribbons as hangers. Don't know yet what to do for a topper, I think I'm going to use some bamboo spoons as a topper. I have until Monday to get them all done. good luck to me...........and to you!

That sounds cute Chris! how much $$ do you think that tree set you back? That was one of my concerns...

Christ Follower said:
That sounds cute Chris! how much $$ do you think that tree set you back? That was one of my concerns...

not too much.......I am using a lot of my own stuff....ordered the bamboo spoons with my supply order.......maybe 30 bucks total?? I don't really know.....maybe I don't want to know.......ha!

<h2>1. How long do consultants have to submit their minimum sales requirement to remain active?</h2><p>Consultants have two months after their last submitted month to reach the minimum sales requirement of $200 to remain active.</p><h2>2. What happens if a consultant fails to meet the minimum sales requirement?</h2><p>If a consultant fails to meet the minimum sales requirement, they will go inactive and their career sales will reset to $0.</p><h2>3. Can consultants take a leave of absence and still remain active?</h2><p>Yes, consultants are allowed to take a leave of absence for two consecutive months without affecting their active status. However, they must still meet the minimum sales requirement in the month before and after their leave of absence to remain active.</p><h2>4. Who is responsible for ensuring a consultant meets the minimum sales requirement?</h2><p>It is ultimately the responsibility of the consultant to ensure they meet the minimum sales requirement. However, as a director, it is also important to stay on top of your team's sales and offer support to ensure they remain active.</p><h2>5. What should I do if one of my consultants goes inactive?</h2><p>If one of your consultants goes inactive, it is important to reach out to them and offer support and encouragement. See if there is anything you can do to help them meet the minimum sales requirement and get back on track. It is also important to communicate openly and honestly with them to prevent this from happening again in the future.</p>

1. How long do consultants have to submit their minimum sales requirement to remain active?

Consultants have two months after their last submitted month to reach the minimum sales requirement of $200 to remain active.

2. What happens if a consultant fails to meet the minimum sales requirement?

If a consultant fails to meet the minimum sales requirement, they will go inactive and their career sales will reset to $0.

3. Can consultants take a leave of absence and still remain active?

Yes, consultants are allowed to take a leave of absence for two consecutive months without affecting their active status. However, they must still meet the minimum sales requirement in the month before and after their leave of absence to remain active.

4. Who is responsible for ensuring a consultant meets the minimum sales requirement?

It is ultimately the responsibility of the consultant to ensure they meet the minimum sales requirement. However, as a director, it is also important to stay on top of your team's sales and offer support to ensure they remain active.

5. What should I do if one of my consultants goes inactive?

If one of your consultants goes inactive, it is important to reach out to them and offer support and encouragement. See if there is anything you can do to help them meet the minimum sales requirement and get back on track. It is also important to communicate openly and honestly with them to prevent this from happening again in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies