• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Chance to Receive Charter Gift - Ends Feb. 28th - Don't Miss Out!

at least.The sooner I tell her the better, though, so she doesn't tell the whole world about this extra gift.
SPAMSTIME
Did you see that the Charter gift will be ending Feb. 28th?? Just wanted to share for us to NOT tell our new recruits :)

Can you direct me to where it says this?

skaugchef said:
Can you direct me to where it says this?

It was in the Feb 15th Newswire email received today. You can find it on CC's newswire too if you missed the email.

Charter Host Gift Program Ends

We are bidding a fond farewell to the Charter Host Gift program as of the Spring/Summer 2011 season. Effective this week, flyers will no longer be included in New Consultant Kits or Mini Kits.

Thanks Bobbi LOL

I skimmed through the e-mail. I guess I missed that. I'm so glad I get on here and find things out. :) Thanks

Sounds like they may be changing it up.

Yeah, and the fact that I just told my potential recruit the day before this was announced has me bummed. Any ideas how I should break it to her?I had told her what the gift currently is, but told her that the gift could be changing for March. I suggested that she tell people, "and you'll also be getting a special bonus gift for being one of my first hosts" instead of telling them specifically what the gift is. So...now what do I tell her?So bummed. :(

wow, so does that mean if a recruit has shows in Feb they can use it, but in March they cannot??/

Usually when they change things they follow how things are when the person signs. So if your recruit signs in Feb her hosts should still get the extra gift but if she signs in March they won't. Of course I don't KNOW that but historically that's how it has worked.

babywings76 said:
Yeah, and the fact that I just told my potential recruit the day before this was announced has me bummed. Any ideas how I should break it to her?

I had told her what the gift currently is, but told her that the gift could be changing for March. I suggested that she tell people, "and you'll also be getting a special bonus gift for being one of my first hosts" instead of telling them specifically what the gift is. So...now what do I tell her?

So bummed. :(

Maybe she can just give a rub or seasoning? Or, she could order several of the reusable shopping bags from the supply order form, and she could give that along with a SBRC!

Well that might turn some new people off..if they've been told and have told their hostesses that PC will give you gift for being one of my first hostesses..and then they have to pay out of pocket (even slight) for gift.
I know my starter hostesses loved getting that little extra and that was 5+ years ago.

Yeah, I'm not too happy to have to retract my words to my recruit now. I'm going to call HO and find out for sure today if people sign in Feb. if they'll have Charter host gifts or not. But the Newswire said that effective THIS WEEK, the flyer will no longer be in the kits, so I'm pretty sure it's over and done with. :( I'm debating if I should give my recruit 4 rubs for her to give out or something in case she's mentioned it. The sooner I tell her the better, though, so she doesn't tell the whole world about this extra gift.

Last edited:
It said that it begins March 1st so I would think Feb recruits would still be getting them. Amanda please let me know what you find out.

I think giving her rubs to give out is a great idea. My Director gave me several SB to give out as prizes at my first shows because I had not yet made any money. It really made me feel good to be supported in that way and motivated me to do well for her too. I have yet to recruit but definitely plan to do similar things when I do.

I called Career Solutions just to be 100% clear on what's going on. I was told that recruits who signed by Feb. 13th still have the Charter Host gift program. If anyone signed from the 14th or after, they do not get to have Charter host gifts.I spoke w/ my recruit and thankfully she hadn't told anyone yet about it. She was fine with the news. I was prepared to give her some rubs to give out to hosts if she had already told them. But she said she was fine.

Oh bummer, my recruit signed on the 14th!!!! Good thing I never mentioned it. They should give them 4 seasons best in the packet that way they would "really" have enough to do 4 shows like they say.

They should have given a bit more information in the Newswire. Not just "its going away".

Related to Last Chance to Receive Charter Gift - Ends Feb. 28th - Don't Miss Out!

1. What is the Charter Gift Ending promotion?

The Charter Gift Ending promotion is a limited time offer where customers can receive a free gift with their purchase of a certain dollar amount of Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I qualify for the Charter Gift Ending promotion?

To qualify for the Charter Gift Ending promotion, you must make a purchase of at least $100 in Pampered Chef products before the promotion ends. This can be done through a party, online order, or direct purchase.

3. What is the deadline for the Charter Gift Ending promotion?

The deadline for the Charter Gift Ending promotion varies, so it is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website for the most up-to-date information. Keep in mind that this promotion is only available while supplies last.

4. Can I combine the Charter Gift Ending promotion with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, the Charter Gift Ending promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use your consultant's personal discount on your purchase.

5. What are the available gifts for the Charter Gift Ending promotion?

The available gifts for the Charter Gift Ending promotion may vary, but typically they include exclusive Pampered Chef products such as cookware, kitchen tools, or bakeware. The gift will be automatically added to your order when you qualify for the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies