• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Chance for Booking Promo: Grand Opening at New Location - Call Now!

In summary, "This Weeks Booking Promo" is a limited time promotion offered by Pampered Chef that includes exclusive discounts, free products, or other incentives for hosting a party or placing an order. To take advantage of the promo, individuals can either host a party or place an order through the website, mentioning the promo code or details. The promo cannot be combined with other offers, but host rewards and discounts can still be applied. The expiration date for the promo varies each week, and it cannot be extended if missed. However, there may be other promotions available, so it is best to check with a Pampered Chef consultant for current deals.
buckeyefan08
My recruit is having her grand opening this thursday. She has changed the place from her house to mine and needs to change the phone number for them to call. There is no link on CC to change things now. Is it too late?

Mine did the same thing. But she has call forwarding so she is having all calls during the party forwarded to my home phone number since we did not see a way to change the phone number.

Thats a good idea. I just got off the phone with HO and they said it was to late because the names have been removed from the system since they are already drawing them.
Thanks!

Draw my host's, draw my host's, pllleeeeaaaassseeee (I'd love the free set, but I'll settle for the pan!).

Hi there! Congratulations on your recruit's grand opening this Thursday! It's great to see her taking the initiative to make changes to ensure a successful event. As for changing the phone number, it may not be too late. Have you tried reaching out to customer service for assistance? They may be able to help you update the information on the CC website. Additionally, you can also try reaching out to your upline or fellow consultants for guidance. Best of luck with the event!

Related to Last Chance for Booking Promo: Grand Opening at New Location - Call Now!

1. What is "This Weeks Booking Promo"?

"This Weeks Booking Promo" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef for this week only. It usually includes exclusive discounts, free products, or other incentives for hosting a party or placing an order.

2. How can I take advantage of "This Weeks Booking Promo"?

To take advantage of "This Weeks Booking Promo", you can either host a party with a Pampered Chef consultant or place an order directly through the website. Make sure to mention the promo when booking your party or include the promo code when placing your order.

3. Can I combine "This Weeks Booking Promo" with other offers?

Unfortunately, "This Weeks Booking Promo" cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. However, you can still earn host rewards and use any available discounts on your order.

4. When does "This Weeks Booking Promo" expire?

The expiration date for "This Weeks Booking Promo" varies each week. Make sure to check the promotion details or ask your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific expiration date.

5. Can I still get "This Weeks Booking Promo" if I miss the deadline?

Unfortunately, "This Weeks Booking Promo" is only available for a limited time and cannot be extended. However, there may be other promotions or offers available, so make sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • kdangel518