• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Large Scoop Reviews: Customer Feedback Wanted

In summary, the Large Scoop is a versatile and durable kitchen tool made of nylon material. It is dishwasher safe and has a capacity of 2 tablespoons, making it suitable for scooping both wet and dry ingredients. Additionally, it comes with a lifetime warranty for added assurance of its quality and longevity.
ameliasurf
just wondering if anyone has some feedback on the large scoops? i have a lady that wants to buy them to use for cookie dough either frozen or not. any breakage on these? or anything?

Haven't had a problem with mine, use it often but have only had it for about 2 months.

They are not made to use on frozen items (dough, ice cream) I have had the spring held latch break if used like that.

I use mine all of the time and I love it! Scooping bakery sized dough for cookies, exact amounts of dough for cupcakes or muffins, evenly distributing filling for rings, etc.

I use my Large scoop the most, small scoop second, and medium sometimes. I love all of our scoops!

Learn from my lesson, if you have food stuck to it (dried pancake batter) don't try to press the handles. It popped the gear out of place and I had to send it back.

I use the large scoop for cupcakes and muffins. I use the small scoop to make cookies and for filling the mini muffin pan with batter. I sometimes use the medium scoop for cookies--depending on the size I want.

For some reason some people think the large scoop is for ice cream and I try to tell them no to get the ice cream dipper. These are the same customers that complain that the scoop is broken all the time when I tell them not to use it for that. I have come to the conclusion that you just can't change people on certain things. I offer to get it replaced and then they sometimes say never mind.

1. What is the material of the Large Scoop?

The Large Scoop is made of durable nylon material, making it safe to use on all types of cookware and bakeware.

2. Is the Large Scoop dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Large Scoop is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.

3. How much food can the Large Scoop hold?

The Large Scoop has a capacity of 2 tablespoons, making it perfect for scooping out cookie dough, muffin batter, and other similar amounts of food.

4. Can the Large Scoop be used for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, the Large Scoop is designed to be versatile and can be used for both wet and dry ingredients, making it a handy tool in the kitchen.

5. Does the Large Scoop come with a warranty?

Yes, the Large Scoop comes with a lifetime warranty, ensuring the quality and durability of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • AMTC
  • Products and Tips
Replies