• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Large Micro Cooker to the Rescue!!!

In summary, Jennifer forgot to bring her saute pan to her show on Saturday, so she improvised and used her micro cooker. She found that the cake cooked just as well in the micro cooker as it did in the oven.
jenniferlynne
At all my shows, I bring the ingredients with me to make the pull-apart bread. Well, I had a show on Saturday, and I forgot to bring my saute pan. I started to freak out, because the only other thing we were going to have was the Hot Pizza Dip. The host has the Generation II cookware, but no small pan. I went back in the other room to finish unpacking and came across my micro cooker. So I thought why not? If it flops I just throw it away and not tell anyone. First I melted the butter and the caramel. Then I mixed in the biscuits. I checked it every two minutes, and after only 6 minutes, they were done!!! Not brown on top of course like in the oven, but they still tasted the same!

That's amazing! I'd never have considered doing that!

Hmmm...I'll have to try that cause I don't have the small saute pan. Thanks for the info...So just 6 minutes huh, do you cook it on high, med or low in the microwave?

I cooked it on high, but i did check it every two minutes, so it wasn't 6 minutes straight. All microwaves are different.

I have been buying the ingredients for the pull-apart bread at my shows for quite a few months now, and still haven't sold a single saute pan. I think I will switch to the micro cooker. I think people will be more likely to buy a micro cooker than a piece of the cookware.

I am going to buy the 12" family skillet this month from my Mom's party, so I think I will demo one of the skillet cakes in that and do a bread in the micro cooker.

Thanks Jennifer, I'll have to try it. I really want to make the pull apart bread just haven't gotten the small saute pan yet. You'll love the 12" Family Skillet. I love mine. I use it all the time. Heck I use all my cookware all the time. I wonder sometimes how I ever cooked anything without it!:D It is just so much easier to clean and it cooks so evenly. I just love it. My husband loves it too. Since I got into pampered chef I cook more and he is loving every minute of it even if he is testing recipes that I make. LOL Thanks again!

Maybe I will try this too because I have only sold one piece of cookware this entire season even thought everyone was amazed that the pull apart bred slid right out of the pan!

Go girl!!
Way to improvise!!!

That is so interesting! I never would have thought of that! Thanks for sharing:)

I made these again at another show, but this time I made the garlic bites. They stuck to the micro cooker when I put them on the plate :( I usually do use a whole stick of butter when I make th garlic in the skillet, and for some reason I only used 1/2 this time. Maybe that is why they stuck. I was having the show at my house for my cousin and some of the guests arrived as much as 1/2 hour early and I was a little flustered.

I'm going to have to try that. I did the cake in the rice cooker and I sold 6 at one show b/c people were amazed.. so it is the large micro not the rice cooker plus right?

Jennifer,

Wow, who would have thought that would work!?! Glad you came up with something "in a pinch".

I encourage everyone to use the saute pan if you have one. That's a $38 sale instead of a $8.50 sale. Plus, the saute pan purchase is more likely to lead to the sale of other cookware pieces.

How can you increase sales at your show? Always show expensive items first (stones, cookware) and when you have options on which tools to use for a task, demo the more expensive tool (USG vs. utility knife).

Happy selling!

Jeanine

What is the Large Micro Cooker used for?

The Large Micro Cooker is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for a variety of purposes such as cooking, steaming, and reheating food in the microwave.

How does the Large Micro Cooker work?

The Large Micro Cooker is made of durable plastic and has a lid with a steam vent. It uses the power of the microwave to cook food quickly and evenly, and the steam vent helps to prevent food from becoming soggy.

What are the benefits of using the Large Micro Cooker?

The Large Micro Cooker is a convenient and time-saving tool in the kitchen. It allows you to cook or reheat food in the microwave without making a mess, and it helps to retain the nutrients and flavors in the food.

Is the Large Micro Cooker safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the Large Micro Cooker is completely safe to use in the microwave as long as you follow the instructions provided. It is made of microwave-safe materials and is designed to withstand high temperatures.

What types of food can be cooked in the Large Micro Cooker?

The Large Micro Cooker is suitable for a wide range of foods including vegetables, rice, pasta, meats, and soups. It can also be used to steam or reheat leftovers, making it a versatile tool in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • kristina16marie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jla8279
  • legacypc46