• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Micro Cooker--How to Open?

In summary, the Small Micro Cooker can be opened by holding the handles on either side and twisting them in opposite directions. It is important to follow this specific method to prevent spills or burns. If having trouble opening, make sure the handles are securely twisted or try gently tapping the lid on a countertop. It is not recommended to open the cooker while it is still hot or to use any tools, as this can cause damage and injury.
babywings76
Gold Member
I just got the small micro cooker. I must be having a "Duh" moment, but how are you supposed to open it?

I'm looking at the directions and it says to slide the pan handle to the left or right of the lid handle. Mine feels locked in place and won't slide.

I know the large microcooker lid slides, but this one seems to be designed that I snap on and off the lid from the round back section of the lid.

Ok.. I think it is the most current batch of them! I had a customer call me with the same complaint/question. I suggested to her to put it in the dishwasher to see if it will loosen it up any. I called to check in to see if we need to return it or if she was satisfied and she hasn't called back. So, I'm hoping it worked. Maybe try that?

I have one and the dishwasher doesn't help.
It does slide off, you can just snap it on though (or slide it on)
The trick seems to be there there is a certain spot to push to slide. I haven't found it yet but every time I use it, it takes me a couple of tries to open it.

1. How do I open the Small Micro Cooker?

The Small Micro Cooker is designed to be easy to open. Simply hold the handles on either side of the cooker and twist them in opposite directions. This will unlock the lid and allow you to lift it off.

2. Is there a specific way to open the Small Micro Cooker?

Yes, there is a specific way to open the Small Micro Cooker. Make sure you twist the handles in opposite directions instead of trying to lift the lid straight up. This will prevent any accidental spills or burns.

3. I'm having trouble opening the Small Micro Cooker. What should I do?

If you are having trouble opening the Small Micro Cooker, try ensuring that the handles are securely twisted in opposite directions. You can also try gently tapping the lid on a countertop to loosen it before trying to twist the handles again.

4. Can I open the Small Micro Cooker while it is still hot?

No, it is not recommended to open the Small Micro Cooker while it is still hot. The heat can cause the lid to become stuck and it may also be a safety hazard. Wait for the cooker to cool down before attempting to open it.

5. Can I use any tools to help me open the Small Micro Cooker?

No, it is not recommended to use any tools to open the Small Micro Cooker. This can damage the cooker and may also cause injury. Stick to using the handles and twisting them in opposite directions to open the cooker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • shannonjennings