• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Micro Cooker ... Grrrrrrr!!

In summary, my friend ordered the small micro cooker and found that it was all white and blistered inside. I suggested that she have it replaced, only to discover that she has to return it to get it replaced. She could find a box & put it in that & send it the cheapest & it wouldn't be much at all.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
A friend of mine ordered the small micro cooker ... she uses it all the time.

It is all white and blistered inside.

I suggested that she have it replaced, only to discover that she has to return it to get it replaced. Grrrr! Why pay $6 shipping for a $7.50 item?

I will probably buy a replacement myself!

Tell her to ship it back cheapest! Don't send it Priority. And don't feel bad, I just did an adjustment for a can strainer and HO wants that back also!

Try calling HO instead of on-line adjustments for those items. I have found when I put an adjustment in on-line it almost always says to send it back, but when I call, lots of times they don't require it. Funny hugh?

I haven't some online that don't require it to be sent back. I may still call HO though it seems weird to want to ship back such a cheap item

I did call to ask about it ... but we couldn't find the order. It was probably ordered under somebody else's name. The rep I talked to said it would DEFINITELY have to be sent back!It is too big to fit in an envelope ... so I'm guessing shipping would be $5 minimum, and the customer would have to go without it for too long! Meanwhile, she can save 10 percent as a past host if she just bites the bullet and buys a replacement.

She could find a box & put it in that & send it the cheapest & it wouldn't be much at all.

Could she just send back part of it?? Maybe just the lid... that would fit in an envelope. Just thinking that with stoneware & other larger items, they allow customers to send back a piece, rather than an entire product.

I shouldn't be that much to ship it, it's not that heavy. Adjustments are going REALLY quickly. Although most of my adjustments were ones that just needed to be sent out, none that required sending something back first.I did call HO about the can strainer - they said that it needed to be sent back.

How silly to send back such stuff....

peichef said:
Could she just send back part of it?? Maybe just the lid... that would fit in an envelope. Just thinking that with stoneware & other larger items, they allow customers to send back a piece, rather than an entire product.

They make my customers send back the whole thing!

Most of my customers just order a new one when they realize how cheap they are and that they'll have to mail it back for almost the same price. I hate how they bubble, too - make sure you tell her not to use it on high power for heating up sauces and things like that. Most people don't know that you're not supposed to use the micro cookers at full power, and that's what causes the bubbling. HTH

Flamingo said:
How silly to send back such stuff....

I did an adjustment yesterday and one today, the numbers were around 2000 apart from each other. If you are doing more than 2000 adjustments a day, you want your product back to make sure it's not a defect or people aren't lying to you!

1. What is the capacity of the Small Micro Cooker?

The Small Micro Cooker has a capacity of 1 cup, making it perfect for individual servings or small portions.

2. Can the Small Micro Cooker be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Small Micro Cooker is specifically designed for use in the microwave. It is made of a microwave-safe material and can withstand high temperatures.

3. What types of food can be cooked in the Small Micro Cooker?

The Small Micro Cooker is versatile and can be used to cook a variety of foods such as rice, oatmeal, vegetables, and even eggs. It can also be used to reheat leftovers.

4. Is the Small Micro Cooker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Small Micro Cooker is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. It can also be hand washed with warm soapy water.

5. How long does it take to cook food in the Small Micro Cooker?

The cooking time varies depending on the type of food and the wattage of your microwave. However, on average, most foods can be cooked in the Small Micro Cooker in under 5 minutes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • ChefLAM
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • tracyt