• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lapboards - Merrill Not Available to Cdn's?

In summary, the Lapboards - Merrill Not Available to Cdn's are designed to protect kitchen surfaces and are safe to use with hot items. They are not suitable for cutting and can be easily cleaned with mild soap and water. They can also be used as serving trays, but it is recommended to use a separate lapboard for food preparation to avoid cross-contamination.
pczd
Hello all...

I was reading a post about lapboards and I really think these are neat, however, instead of the "homemade ones" everyone is talking about I would love to take a peek at what the Merrill ones look like, however, it looks like Canadian Consultants don't have the Merrill link from CC?

Does anybody know anything about this?

Thanks!

Last I looked, Town and Country still sell lapboards. They just don't have Pampered Chef printed on them. However, they were the same lapboards.

Lisa

Canadian Consultants don't have access to Merrill's site via CC and if you try the link it tells you to go back to PC Intranet. Express Yourself does have some and the may be my answer, however, I am going to see if I can find a Canadian Supplier first. I will report back if I am successful!

Thanks

SusanBP0129 said:

I ABSOLUTELY recomment these lapboards from Express yourself! That's where I got mine and you have a choice of three different colors. Red, Blue and Black. They were quick to ship too!!

Express Yourself Online has already gotten back to me and they will ship to Canada which is great. I think I am going to go ahead and start with 10 of them...I am looking forward to offering these to my guests.

Thanks

Related to Lapboards - Merrill Not Available to Cdn's?

1. What is the purpose of the Lapboards - Merrill Not Available to Cdn's?

The Lapboards - Merrill Not Available to Cdn's are designed to protect your kitchen surfaces while cooking or baking. They provide a stable and heat-resistant surface for hot dishes or pans, preventing damage to your countertops or tabletops.

2. Are the Lapboards - Merrill Not Available to Cdn's safe to use with hot items?

Yes, the Lapboards - Merrill Not Available to Cdn's are made from a durable and heat-resistant material, making them safe to use with hot dishes or pans. However, it is always recommended to use caution and not leave hot items on the lapboard for extended periods of time.

3. Can the Lapboards - Merrill Not Available to Cdn's be used as cutting boards?

No, the Lapboards - Merrill Not Available to Cdn's are not designed to be used as cutting boards. Using sharp knives on the lapboard may damage the surface and reduce its effectiveness in protecting your kitchen surfaces.

4. How do I clean and maintain the Lapboards - Merrill Not Available to Cdn's?

The Lapboards - Merrill Not Available to Cdn's can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth or sponge and mild dish soap. Avoid using abrasive cleaners, as they may scratch the surface. Allow the lapboard to air dry before storing it.

5. Can I use the Lapboards - Merrill Not Available to Cdn's to serve food?

Yes, the Lapboards - Merrill Not Available to Cdn's can be used as serving trays for food. However, it is recommended to use a separate lapboard for preparing and serving to avoid cross-contamination. Clean the lapboard thoroughly before using it as a serving tray.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • abigailhutch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • CAPCnewbie