• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Label for Fundraiser Envelope Packet

In summary, you can customize the label for your fundraiser envelope packet with a variety of design options and the option to add your organization's logo or name. Each packet typically comes with 100 labels, but larger quantities can be accommodated. There are different label sizes to choose from, and all labels are waterproof and made with durable materials. The turnaround time for customized labels is 1-2 weeks, but may vary depending on design and quantity.
spoiledchef
Does anyone have a label that they have used for the fundraiser envelope packet? This is for a preschool fundraiser, and I'm giving each child an envelope with a catalog/order forms. I wanted something on the outside of the envelope, but I'm clueless. Thanks.

I have used "Preschool Fundraiser Envelope" as the label for similar packets in the past. It's simple and to the point, and it lets parents know exactly what the envelope contains. Hope that helps!

1. Can I customize the label for my fundraiser envelope packet?

Yes, you can customize the label for your fundraiser envelope packet. We offer a variety of design options and can add your organization's logo or name for a personalized touch.

2. How many labels come in a fundraiser envelope packet?

Our fundraiser envelope packets typically come with 100 labels. However, we can accommodate larger quantities if needed.

3. Can I choose the size of the label for my fundraiser envelope packet?

Yes, we offer different label sizes for our fundraiser envelope packets. You can select the size that best fits your needs.

4. Are the labels for fundraiser envelope packets waterproof?

Yes, all of our labels are made with durable materials and are waterproof. They can withstand various conditions and will not smudge or fade.

5. How long will it take to receive my customized fundraiser envelope packet labels?

The turnaround time for customized fundraiser envelope packet labels is typically 1-2 weeks. However, this may vary depending on the design and quantity of labels ordered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nickywsn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
speedychef
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Mr. Pampered Chef
  • pmprdprettyinsnj