• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

KG: You Were Missed! Don't Stay Away So Long!

That sure beats the cafeteria at the HFM&GV!:DAnd, of course, we've completely hijacked the thread. Yay for us!Yes!!!!!

Did you Miss KG?

• YES, this place just isn't the same without him!

Votes: 49 62.0%
  • NO. (Quite frankly, I don't know anyone who would pick this, but felt compelled to include it.)

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • KG Who?? (Just kidding!!)

Votes: 11 13.9%

• Total voters
hoosierchef
I was really worried that KG (aka The_Kitchen_Guy) was gone for good! KG, whether you choose to believe it or not, you really were missed! I for one, loved your sarcastic remarks. It's refreshing and enlightening! Don't stay away so long next time!! :D

Last edited:
Oh yes!!!! I miss his sick humor....I love a male version of myself!!!LOL

I'm worried that the ones who did miss me might be taking much more careful aim.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm worried that the ones who did miss me might be taking much more careful aim.

HUH?? :confused:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Ha! You so funny, KG!

It just wasn't the same fun place without ya around. :)

chefann said:
Ha! You so funny, KG!

It just wasn't the same fun place without ya around. :)

Ok...DUH! I'm a little slow today!! I'm getting sick and that doesn't help! Love ya KG! :p

I saw this thread and thought, "OMG! A thread about KG! It should have OMG in the title." :D

chefann said:
I saw this thread and thought, "OMG! A thread about KG! It should have OMG in the title." :D

HUM.....may have to fix that. :rolleyes: ;) :p

chefann said:
:p

Then, what else could we expect from the Lady In The Tutti-Frutti Hat?

pbbbbht! :p

Ann,
What's up with this::confused:

The opinions expressed in this post are those of Ann Szwarc, and do not reflect the opinions of The Pampered Chef® or Chef Success.

That's a standard disclaimer that I got from DH. He moderates a forum, and has had some issues with litigous (sue-threatening) members. It's a cover-your-rear type statement.

That's way too small to cover my rear. Got anything bigger?

raebates said:
That's way too small to cover my rear. Got anything bigger?

Okay - I saw that this was a thread about KG - logged on and the first thing I read was Rae talking about her rear.....of course I HAD to read the whole thread for it all to make sense! The scary thing is - it makes perfect sense now!:D :eek:

No, trust me, my rear is a very scary thing!

It barely covers my rear, too. Usually I use a bigger font.

:D

And, of course, we've completely hijacked the thread. Yay for us!

Yes!!!!!

(Gosh, dern, minimum!)

IT's not truely a CS thread until it's been hijacked!:p

I'd say that's especially true of one for which KG is the subject.

raebates said:
I'd say that's especially true of one for which KG is the subject.
That's exactly what I was thinking when I realized that we had thoroughly hijacked it.

chefann said:
It barely covers my rear, too. Usually I use a bigger font.

:D
You're just a font of knowledge.

[bypasses Ann's all too easy set-up in a pre-emptive manner]

Nicely done, KG!

You might call it part of my need for a rear guard.

Glad to see you are back. I've been keeping your bar stool warm for you!

I missed him so much I sent him an email! His humor always cracks me up! It's one of those roll your eyes/groan/love it kind of things! :p

Yay, glad you are back KG! Missed your humor!

Ann, I thought it was a Carmen Miranda hat :)

Welcome Back KG! Oh And Happy ST. Patty's Day everyone!!!

Last edited:
Ann:

DId you wear that as KG put it; Tutti Fruitti hat to a Kitchen Show??

Liz

lizcooks4u said:
Ann:

Liz
Not to a Kitchen Show, but I wore it to a meeting at which I demoed a recipe. So it was practically a show. :)

The Lady In The Tutti-Frutti Hat
lizcooks4u said:
Ann:

Liz
tutti-fruiti.jpg

Carmen Miranda, The Lady In The Tutti-Frutti Hat

The one person I do miss onhere is AJPratt!! It doesn't seem like she is here as much as usual. :eek:(

Anne has her hands full with RL but she's up here more than I am.

KG thanks for finding the pic of CM!!! Can you just see Ann at her mtg posed like that?

Add about 100 pounds....
:)

KG, you're waaaaay too literal for your own good.

I'm just wondering what I'm going to get for my £100.

Until I actually have the cash in hand, nuthin'!:D

Well, I could send you a che...um...let's not start that again.

After that, how about the ultimate Detroit lunch?Faygo Redpop, Better Made potato chips, and a coney kit.

I never sausage a thing!That sure beats the cafeteria at the HFM&GV!

Last edited:
Yeah, but GV serves Sprecher soda now! And I saw it at Costco last weekend. just the original root beer, but they're hitting the big time if they're at a warehouse store. :)

Funny - Randy built his reputation for handcrafting beer, but his soda is what's going national. Go figure.

When I called my Mom to tell her I saw the root beer, she mentioned that she and Dad were down to 1 single bottle of beer. So they're probably going to head out for a visit/beer run some time soon. Dad's got a punch card and I think he's trying to see how fast he can fill it up. :D

Your parents making a beer run reminds me of the good old days as a kid. At that time, Wisconsin did not permit the sale of colored oleomargarine. You could buy it in one pound blocks and add yellow coloring to it, but the regular quarter-pound sticks that you could buy in the other 49 states was verboten.Our family lived in Michigan for awhile, which meant that when the family made a trip home, my brother and I were cramped into the back seat of the Old Man's Buick with the luggage. Why? Because the trunk was full of contraband cases of margarine.Beer runs? We used to chase to the UP or to Illinois to buy "oleo." In fact, there used to be a supermarket on Highway 41, just across the Cheddar Curtain that always had a parking lot full of cars with Wisconsin plates. It's rumored the State Patrol used to take photos of those cars and the state would send letters to the owners reminding them it was illegal to transport contraband across the state line.

Some college friends of mine made what I consider the weirdest "whatever" run ever. Several folks were chatting one night about foods and restaurants and White Castle was mentioned. One of the people in the group was from an area of the country that does not have White Castles. So they all piled in a car, drove 4 hours to the Chicago suburbs, had burgers at White Castle, and drove back to campus. They left at midnight, got back at 8:30 am, just in time for 9:00 class.

And, assuming the usual result of eating Sliders, they didn't make their 10:00 AM classes.

Cornell College is one class at a time. Most meet from 9-11 am, no break. So they were stuck in class until lunch time.

chefann said:
Yeah, but GV serves Sprecher soda now! And I saw it at Costco last weekend. just the original root beer, but they're hitting the big time if they're at a warehouse store. :)

Hey! We bought that Root Beer at Costco yesterday! I saw it and I said to my DH - "Oh, that's the RootBeer KG & Ann say is so good!" He had no idea who or what I was talking about.....but we're having the Root Beer tonight w/ Pizza! :D

<H2>1. Who is KG and why were they missed?</H2><p>KG, also known as The_Kitchen_Guy, is a popular member of the Pampered Chef community known for their sarcastic remarks and insightful comments. They were missed because they had been absent from the community for some time, causing concern among their followers.</p><H2>2. Is KG back for good?</H2><p>While we cannot speak for KG, we are happy to see them back in the community and hope they will continue to engage with us. Only time will tell if they will stay for good.</p><H2>3. Why is KG's sarcasm refreshing and enlightening?</H2><p>KG's sarcastic remarks are often clever and thought-provoking, providing a unique perspective on topics being discussed. This can be refreshing and enlightening for those who appreciate their humor and insight.</p><H2>4. Will KG's absence affect the community?</H2><p>We believe that every member of the community plays an important role, including KG. While their absence may have been felt by some, we are confident that the community will continue to thrive with their return.</p><H2>5. How can we encourage KG to not stay away for so long?</H2><p>As much as we would love to have KG around all the time, we understand that everyone needs a break now and then. The best way to encourage them is to continue to engage with them and show appreciation for their contributions to the community.</p>

Related to KG: You Were Missed! Don't Stay Away So Long!

1. Who is KG and why were they missed?

KG, also known as The_Kitchen_Guy, is a popular member of the Pampered Chef community known for their sarcastic remarks and insightful comments. They were missed because they had been absent from the community for some time, causing concern among their followers.

2. Is KG back for good?

While we cannot speak for KG, we are happy to see them back in the community and hope they will continue to engage with us. Only time will tell if they will stay for good.

3. Why is KG's sarcasm refreshing and enlightening?

KG's sarcastic remarks are often clever and thought-provoking, providing a unique perspective on topics being discussed. This can be refreshing and enlightening for those who appreciate their humor and insight.

4. Will KG's absence affect the community?

We believe that every member of the community plays an important role, including KG. While their absence may have been felt by some, we are confident that the community will continue to thrive with their return.

5. How can we encourage KG to not stay away for so long?

As much as we would love to have KG around all the time, we understand that everyone needs a break now and then. The best way to encourage them is to continue to engage with them and show appreciation for their contributions to the community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Stephanie Fisher
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becky0216
  • pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies