• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Don't Get This One...help?!?!

In summary, you submitted a show on March 9th, but it had a duplicate show number. The show was still in the "received" status, but the kind woman you talked to released it and said it would be shipped in 2-3 days. However, the show is no longer listed on the shipment page and the commissionable sales are at $0 for that show. You should call them tomorrow.
pcchris
Silver Member
This is good (well, not really)...long story, but interesting...
I submitted a show on March 9th. Was my 2nd March show so I got my HWC items. :D Well, I submitted it w/duplicate show number (2 computers, my bad!). They contacted me right away, I resubmitted it with a new show #.
I finally called this morning, and asked why it's still showing as "received" in the shipment status, and the very kind woman I talked to said it was still on hold. :eek: HUH? :confused: Well, that all got situated, and she released it and said it would be shipped in 2-3 days. NOW...tonight I go into CC, and the show is GONE from the shipment page, and the commissionable sales in my IPT are at $0 for that show. I'm WAY confused. Sat on hold for 45 minutes, then decided to email them instead. Has this ever happened to any of you? I'll be bummed if I don't get my HWC items. Sorry for the long story, just needed to vent...DH says "whatever". So supportive. Sigh. Thanks for listening. any advice?

I would just calm down and call tomorrow... you earned the HWC items no matter what, so don't let them off the phone until they confirm that you will get them. You made a mistake on the numbers, but you still had 2 shows in the right time period!

Thanks Gillian...should I still call them even though I sent the email? I wouldn't want to confuse them....LOL!!!

I've had shows appear, disappear, reappear. Being paranoid I always call to find out what is going on. I hope everything will be all right, it should be since they should see that you submitted in time.

Wow - you cheffers are SO quick to reply!! Thanks! I've never had shows disappear before, so I'm freaking out just a little! I know....breathe!!!

Related to I Don't Get This One...help?!?!

1. What is "I Don't Get This One" all about?

"I Don't Get This One" is a common phrase used in the Pampered Chef community to refer to a specific product or recipe that may seem confusing or difficult to understand at first. It's a way for consultants and customers to reach out for help and clarification.

2. How can I get help with a product or recipe I don't understand?

If you're struggling with a specific product or recipe, don't hesitate to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They are trained and knowledgeable about all of our products and will be happy to help you understand and use them effectively.

3. Can I find resources online to help me understand a product or recipe?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef has a variety of online resources available, including instructional videos, recipe tutorials, and product guides. You can also join our online community to connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts and share tips and tricks.

4. Is there a warranty or guarantee on Pampered Chef products?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Some products also come with a limited warranty for added peace of mind.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party to learn more about products and recipes?

Yes, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to learn more about our products and recipes. Your consultant will provide a hands-on cooking experience and demonstrate how to use various products. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products as a host!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leannvv
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views