• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

K-E-Ym-O-U-S-E!!!!!!!I Did It!!With the $2100 Show Friday Night

In summary, Carolyn has earned a trip to Disney through her hard work and success with Pampered Chef. She is excited to share the experience with her family and fellow consultants. Others are also working towards earning the trip and are motivated by Carolyn's success.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
K-E-Y
M-O-U-S-E!!!!!!!
I did it!!
With the $2100 show Friday night and then a $700 show today...I did it! I earned Disney!!!!

Yay Congratulations! I hope to earn by the end of next month! :D

YAHOO!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!! Congratulations!

Way to go!!!!! :party:

Good job! Congratulations!!

I'm very excited for you!

Hopefully I can pull it together and our boys can have fun in Disney together.

Yeah! COngraultions to all of you who are earning it.

I'm at level 2 with 58,000 points--I have three recruits that should qualify this month or next, so that leaves me with only 14,000 till the end of the year....pretty sure I can earn level 3. So someone help me get excited about this. My dilemma? We live in S.Calif and live 10 minutes from Disneyland...we've had passes for 20+ years and go all the time (I mean like at least once a week)....Love Disneyland, but I need to get pumped up for this! My kids are 24 and 21 and are VERY excited..I'm just so-so.

Wooooohooooooooooo!!!
Congratulations Carolyn!!! :D

{{{{{{{{MICKEY MOUSE HUGS!!!!}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} Congratulations, Carolyn!! I read your Baker sales....WOW!!! I must say I haven't had any luck with the coupon so I stopped using it. SOOOOO happy for you!!!:chef:

congrats Carolyn!!

Congrats Carolyn!!

Way to go Carolyn!! I'm so working my butt off to get there.

@Nanisu: If for no other reason than it is a Pampered Chef trip?! Go because it is not Cali it's Florida (there may be different things). You obviously LOVE Disney to have a season pass for 20+ years. You'll get to see your PC (DCS) friends and network with other top achievers. Ummmm...it's FREE!! Everything Level 3 is free (if I'm not mistaken). That's all I got for now.

Oh, and here's the nasty side of me talking. Go, because it really irks those of us who want it so bad we can taste it, but are still a ways away to hear you who have earned it poo-poo the trip. Okay, like I said that the nasty side! LOL

I just did the math... if I can qualify 2 consultants (which I should be able to do...) and with the shows that I have on the books now, I just need 16 more shows (with my current show average) before December 31st to earn Level 2!!!! I think I can do this!!!!! :pray:

finley1991 said:
I just did the math... if I can qualify 2 consultants (which I should be able to do...) and with the shows that I have on the books now, I just need 16 more shows (with my current show average) before December 31st to earn Level 2!!!! I think I can do this!!!!! :pray:

You THINK you can????
Oh please....I know you Colleen...YOU CAN DO IT and YOU WILL DO IT!!!!!!

Colleen we are pretty much in the same area. You, me, and Sue P. I need 18 more $500 shows and to qualify 3 recruits (I just signed 2 this week). I am getting a mailing together then plan a phone blitzkrieg next week to book them all!

We can do this together!! Can't wait to see ya'll there!

Congrats, Carolyn!! That's so exciting!!!

WHAAAHHHOOOOO!!!! Way to go!! Carolyn, don't forget that you get 5000 more points Dec 10 if you still hold the AD title.
With those I only need 7000.00 in sales and my last recruit to qualify ( for the points) to earn level 4. I am sooooo excited!!!

Related to K-E-Ym-O-U-S-E!!!!!!!I Did It!!With the $2100 Show Friday Night

1. How did you manage to have a $2100 show with Pampered Chef?

It was a combination of having a great host, a large attendance, and offering high-quality products that resonated with the guests.

2. Can you share any tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party?

Some tips include inviting a large group of friends and family, creating a fun and inviting atmosphere, and showcasing the products in action through cooking demonstrations and interactive activities.

3. What are some of the best-selling products from Pampered Chef?

Some of our top-selling products include the Quick Cooker, the Deep Covered Baker, and the Food Chopper. We also have a wide variety of kitchen tools and cookware that are popular among our customers.

4. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant and host my own parties?

You can become a Pampered Chef consultant by signing up on our website and getting in touch with a local consultant for more information. Hosting your own parties is a great way to earn extra income and receive discounts on our products.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products outside of a party or through a consultant?

Yes, you can purchase our products online through our website or through a consultant. We also have retail locations in some areas where you can purchase our products in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MORFIA
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • BethCooks4U