• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Misunderstand the Qualifying Requirements?

In summary, there was confusion among consultants about the requirements for qualifying in the Pampered Chef incentive program. It has been clarified that to earn points for recruiting, a consultant must have a new recruit who reaches $1250 in career sales in one year. However, to receive other benefits such as a free website and PC dollars, a consultant must have at least 4 shows in their first 90 days, regardless of sales. The rules for qualifying have not changed with the new career plan and can be found in the current New Rewards Brochure. Despite some confusion, it is emphasized that reaching $1250 in sales is not difficult and is achievable in 3-4 shows.
jwpamp
Well, I feel like an idiot now! I was talking to a fellow consultant about "qualifying" and I said that it was ONLY at $1250 in career sales....WRONG! They STILL consider "Qualifying" as 4 shows. Only, if it doesn't total $1250 in sales in their first 90 days, they don't get the 90 free website, PC dollars, Wedding Registry privilages, etc.So 4 SHOWS DOES QUALIFY YOU.

My upline called HO this morning to inquire and they said it's true!!Where did I get mixed up? I thought that it changed with the new career plan. Yikes!:confused:It IS in the CURRENT New Rewards Brochure also! Online and hard copy. Bottom of the inside page.

We need to be super clear on this!!! According to the Trip Rules on CC it's not just 4 shows:

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/disney09_rules.pdf

2. Recruiting
For each qualified recruit, you earn 2,000 points. A minimum recruiting requirement is part of the incentive program, unless you submit $115,000 in commissionable sales in 2009. Points for a qualified recruit are only awarded once.
A qualified recruit is a new Consultant who reaches $1,250 in career sales during 2009. To receive points for a personal recruit, your name must appear on the appropriate line of the Independent Consultant Agreement. If you become inactive before your recruit(s) qualifies, no recruiting points will be earned.

Has that changed?

Ok, thank you for that! So it IS $1250 for the trip, but it's $1250 OR 4 shows for "Qualifying".

Why does it have to be sooooo confusing??

And so what is the purpose of the 4 shows? Just to count for your lifetime qualification rate? Please excuse me, I haven't had my coffee yet.

jwpamp said:
And so what is the purpose of the 4 shows? Just to count for your lifetime qualification rate? Please excuse me, I haven't had my coffee yet.

I think it's for them to get their websites... but I wish they would keep it consistent throughout so there is no confusion.

I wonder how many consultants are going to miss earning the trip because of this?

I don't mention the 4 shows anymore. I tell them it's $1250 to qualify. It just makes it easier. I do say that most people get that done in about shows.

The 4 shows gets you online ordering, basically.It has to be $1250 to get the recruiting points, which is what matters most to us, right?The word "qualify" has basically been taken out of the vocab with the new career plan.

Wow I had no idea. Thanks!

I will be sticking to the $1250 for qualifying!!!

I thought we changed to $1250 when the New Career Plan started, so I stopped talking about 4 shows. I don't know why they kept this in the Rewards Brochure, though. They should just make it $1250 and that's it.

I found out the other day that Lia Sophia consultants have to turn in a $600 show for their first show. This must help to compensate the company -- kind of like our $1250.

I wish some of my downline would JUST DO THE $1250!! It's NOT THAT HARD!!!

I tell them their commitment is to do $1250 in sales and most consultants do it in 3-4 shows. I show them the bonus program and point out that they get bonuses for # of shows and sales. That encourages them to book more shows and the more shows the more likely they'll get to $1250.

They seem to be more overwhelmed by the $1250 number than they used to be by the 4 shows/$1250.

I do the same thing, tell them that it is $1250 in sales and most consultants do it is 3-4 shows.
I do agree that most consultants find this much more intimidating than the 4/shows or $1250 in sales.

Related to Did I Misunderstand the Qualifying Requirements?

What is Qualifying Clarification?

Qualifying Clarification is the process of determining if a customer meets the requirements to receive a specific offer or promotion. This is important for ensuring that customers receive the correct products and discounts.

How do I know if I qualify for a certain offer?

You can check the terms and conditions of the offer or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the necessary information and help you determine if you meet the qualifications for the offer.

What if I don't meet the qualifications for an offer?

If you do not meet the qualifications for a specific offer, you may still be eligible for other promotions or discounts. Be sure to check with a consultant to see what other options are available to you.

Can I combine multiple offers or promotions?

In most cases, only one offer or promotion can be applied per order. However, there may be certain exceptions or special offers that can be combined. Please check with a consultant for more information.

What happens if I accidentally use an offer or promotion that I do not qualify for?

If you accidentally use an offer or promotion that you do not qualify for, the consultant will reach out to you to discuss alternative options. If you are unable to come to a resolution, the consultant will cancel the order and provide a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
Replies
Views
Symara
  • Puccalsellate
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies