• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Wanted to Share My Good News!

In summary, Gina Miller's sister is getting married in December, and she decided she wanted to have a wedding shower. She was nervous about it, but it ended up being a lot of fun. She learned a lot about getting a bridal shower, and it was a great opportunity to sell products.
Gina M
Gold Member
Hi everyone,

I recently had a show at my sister's and one of the guests (my brother's girlfriend) became quite interested when I discussed the wedding showers. Her sister is getting married in December and she thought this was a fun idea. So, I met with her and her sister and showed her all the great products and explained the program - and her sister loved it!! She decided she definitely wants to do a wedding shower in the fall. Her sister didn't know whether she would go for it - but luckily she did - this will be my official first wedding shower and I'm quite psyched! So it definitely pays to discuss this at your shows - you just never know who might be interested!:)

Gina Miller

Congrats Gina!!! I'm very excited for you!!

That's awesome Gina!! I'm very excited for you!:D

Way to go Gina. Keep up the good work and the talking at shows

Congrats Gina - that's awesome!!
I am (and I know this will sound odd) frightened to get a bridal shower booking - I actually shy away from them. In case you can't tell from my other posts...I am a creature of habit, I don't do well with "change" and doing a bridal shower is "new" to me so that freaks me out a bit. I can't wait to hear how awesome it turns out for you - maybe that'll be the kick I need to get me out of my cmofort zone!!!

Congrats, Gina! There are some awesome threads about wedding showers on this site, so I'm sure you'll pick up some good ideas.

Hope it's a great one!!

Diane

Wedding showers are so fun! At my first one I was very nervous. But it's such a great opportunity not only for the bride & groom to be, but also for the consultant as well. They get their kitchens stocked up, and we end up with great sales!
Congratulations & have fun!

Yeah for you, have a great time with it.

Bridal showers usually have tons of people there, no better way to get your name out to so many people at once!! Great job!

What is "Just Wanted to Share My Good News!"?

"Just Wanted to Share My Good News!" is a new product line from Pampered Chef that features a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. These products are perfect for anyone who loves to cook and wants to elevate their kitchen game.

What types of products are included in the "Just Wanted to Share My Good News!" line?

There is a wide range of products included in the "Just Wanted to Share My Good News!" line, including versatile cookware, innovative bakeware, convenient kitchen gadgets, and beautiful serving pieces. These products are all made with high-quality materials and are designed to make cooking and entertaining a breeze.

Are the "Just Wanted to Share My Good News!" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Just Wanted to Share My Good News!" line are dishwasher safe. This makes clean-up a breeze and allows you to spend more time enjoying your delicious creations and less time washing dishes.

Can I purchase "Just Wanted to Share My Good News!" products as gifts?

Absolutely! The "Just Wanted to Share My Good News!" line makes for great gifts for anyone who loves to cook or bake. You can even purchase gift sets that include a variety of products that are perfect for any occasion.

Is there a warranty or guarantee for "Just Wanted to Share My Good News!" products?

Yes, all "Just Wanted to Share My Good News!" products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. Additionally, all products come with a one-year warranty against defects in materials or workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • gwagner
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lkhartmann