• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got My Sa Products and Director's Box

:(Yep - my Director box came yesterday - still no SAT though. Anyone else have this happen?:Yep - my Director box came yesterday - still no SAT though. Anyone else have this happen?:I started a thread asking if anyone would be so kind as to scan in the Sample Packages, but no luck yet...http://www.chefsuccess.com/f104/anyone-who-recd-co-box-63230/One can hope! :)Well, I should be getting mine tomorrow, so at the very least...I'll post it when I get it. lol I'm sure someone will be kind enough to post it
kreaser
Gold Member
yeah....Fed Ex just delivered 2 big boxes..I haven't even gone through them yet...but I know it's my SA stuff and my director's box..I did $6,000 in June so it's like Christmas here right now...whoohooooooooooo

kreaser said:
yeah....Fed Ex just delivered 2 big boxes..I haven't even gone through them yet

I'm impressed that you can wait......whenever a box arrives from PChef, I have to open it right away, even if I know what's in it I can't wait until later :D:

Congrats!! I'm with Debbie, have to open those boxes as soon as I can!

well, I did open them right away...then was doing 5 things at once so tried to be good and finish my other stuff first...one of those being cleaning out my "spice" cupboard because I knew my spice turnabout was coming...it's all in place now and it fits perfectly...yeah,.....

Congrats! Can't wait til we all have ours!!!!!!!

I got my Director box today, but No SAT yet. Anyone else have this happen??

mscharf said:
I got my Director box today, but No SAT yet. Anyone else have this happen??

Yep - my Director box came yesterday - still no SAT though.

Was your CO box included with it? (I'm curious if anyone knows the Samples groupings yet.) :D

my change over box was in with my Director box

babywings76 said:
:D That's why I asked here. ;) In hopes that between it being mentioned in the 2 threads someone would post it. :blushing:

One can hope! :)

Well, I should be getting mine tomorrow, so at the very least...I'll post it when I get it. lol I'm sure someone will be kind enough to post it. I'm guessing people are busy w/ their evening stuff right now. :)

here you go..hope it uploads right

Attachments

• sample order form.jpg
    sample order form.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 402
Package A is $142, and is Packages B-E combined.Package B - $20.75Small Bamboo Round Bowls
Spinach & Smoky Red Pepper Seasoning
Caramel SaucePackage C - $37.63Cherry Almond Sauce
Bamboo Slotted Spoons
Biscuit cutters
Pie Plate
Nylon Slice n Serve
Twixit package
Lemon and Rosemary Seasoning
Quikut knives
Microfiber towel - pumpkin
More Weekday Dinners Done Recipe CardsPackage D - $28.63Nylon Knife
Handy Scraper - Eggplant
Snowman Divided Platter
Buffalo Rub
All New Soups Stews & Chilis Recipes
Chocolate Raspberry SaucePackage E - $61.63Holiday Dots Bowl
Large Bamboo Bowl
Bamboo Serving Tongs
Petite Bamboo spoons
Flexible Funnels
Kitchen Fork
I-Slice
Microfiber towel - Eggplant
Quick Veg. Main Dishes cookbookOPEN STOCKCan Opener - 9.75
Snowman Appetizer plates - 11.00
Spice Turnaround - 9.75
Rectangle Baking Pan - 9.75
Med. Bamboo Bowl - 14.50
Flex. Cutting Mats - 7.50
Cool and Serve Tray - 21.00There you have it! :DETA - see - I KNEW as soon as I typed all that out, someone else would have already scanned it. :(

You guys rock! Thanks for posting it! :)

I really appreciate it. Not that the scan isn't nice, but I had to blow that up like 400 percent on my computer to see the prices on the open stock, and then the numbers were fuzzy ...

So I'm surprised that the Holiday Bowl and the Lg Bamboo Bowl are NOT open Stock, but the Can Opener, Flex-Mats, and Rect. Baking Pan ARE Open stock. Have to do some budgeting! (June stunk for me!)Thanks Becky, for posting the list... :D (Thanks for the scan copy too, but like Di, I couldn't read it after I blew it up...old eyes. ;))

I'm so incredibly sad that the Large Bamboo Bowl isn't on open stock. :(

sorry about the scan...best it would come out

THANK YOU!!! :love:

I am not sure what I will be ordering...as usual, there is something in every package that I wanted, but don't want everything in every package. I wish they would just make it all open stock. I want all the bamboo products for sure.

Did your change over kit come in the director box? Mine is not there!!!!! It is 1 am and I just opened my box to pull out the change over kit and it is missing.

1. What is included in the "Just Got My SA Products and Director's Box"?

The "Just Got My SA Products and Director's Box" includes a variety of Pampered Chef products specifically tailored for new Directors. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, and exclusive business materials to help you succeed as a Director.

2. How do I know if I am eligible to receive the "Just Got My SA Products and Director's Box"?

The "Just Got My SA Products and Director's Box" is available to new Directors who have recently achieved the Senior Executive Director level. If you have reached this level, you will automatically receive the box within a few weeks of achieving the promotion.

3. Can I choose which products are included in my "Just Got My SA Products and Director's Box"?

The products included in the "Just Got My SA Products and Director's Box" are predetermined and cannot be customized. However, they are carefully selected to provide you with essential tools and resources for your Director business.

4. How often will I receive the "Just Got My SA Products and Director's Box"?

The "Just Got My SA Products and Director's Box" is a one-time welcome gift for new Directors who have reached the Senior Executive Director level. You will not receive this box again in the future.

5. Can I return or exchange any items from the "Just Got My SA Products and Director's Box"?

No, the items in the "Just Got My SA Products and Director's Box" cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if you receive a defective or damaged item, please contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Jenelle
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • deliciousdiva