• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got My Free for All Products!!!

In summary, Shari received her products and was excited to open them. She is married to a man who likes to move the boxes around.
DebPC
Staff member
My hubby just lugged them in! Fed Ex always leaves them and runs. i never even know they've come most of the time. Right after dinner i'm attacking that box!

Dinner, schminner, I'd be in that box NOW! :D

Yes, with a camera! I am living vicariously through people who actually earned this. ;)

I received my products from 2 show and $1500 in sales today and my sample order will be here Saturday. I agree -- I couldn't wait until after dinner!

So far, the Boil Over No More and Single Servings Pan definitely look like things I'm going to use a lot. I have three of the rubs and they all smell delicious. The new Chef's Tools look very nice. And I'm eager to try a few of the recipes from 29 Minutes to Dinner 3:

• Oven-Fried Chicken with Grilled Waffle Sticks
  • Chicken and Gnocchi Soup
  • Spicy Three-Pepper Fettuccine with Turkey Sausage
  • Chicken & Apricot Curry
  • Easy Beef Stew with Parmesan Polenta
  • Pork Pot Sticker Stir-Fry
  • Steak Fajita Burritos
  • Easy 'N Cheesy Pasta Bake
  • Linguine with Creamy Asparagus Pesto
  • Tofu Tikka Masala
  • Creamy Cauliflower Soup
  • Warm Goat Cheese Salad with Apricot Dressing
  • Three Cheese 'N Apple Risotto
  • Raspberry Habanero Monte Cristo Sandwiches

Ok, that was more than a few. But those are the ones that jumped out at me and looked delicious. Funny thing is, the section that looks the best to me is the Meatless section and I'm not vegetarian. :)

Looking forward to hearing about all the new things people are doing with their products.

Shari in TX

Got mine yesterday and it was like a PC Christmas morning!!! I tore it open like a little kiddo and was so excited! My family thinks I a little nuts. . . .

I got my Director box and my sell a thon earnings a couple days apart. I had major surgery jan 28 so have had absolutely zero interest or energy to open it. My husband keeps moving the boxes around to get them out of the way. Bummer.

What products are included in the "Just Got My Free for All" promotion?

The "Just Got My Free for All" promotion includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as cookware, bakeware, knives, and kitchen tools. The specific products offered may vary, so be sure to check the promotional materials for a complete list.

How can I redeem my free products from the "Just Got My Free for All" promotion?

To redeem your free products, you will need to follow the instructions outlined in the promotional materials. Typically, you will need to submit a proof of purchase for qualifying products and then select your free products from a designated list.

Can I combine the "Just Got My Free for All" promotion with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Just Got My Free for All" promotion cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is a standalone promotion and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.

How long is the "Just Got My Free for All" promotion available?

The duration of the "Just Got My Free for All" promotion may vary, but it is typically available for a limited time only. Be sure to check the promotional materials for the specific dates of the promotion.

Are there any restrictions on which products I can choose for my free items?

Yes, there may be restrictions on which products are eligible for the free items in the "Just Got My Free for All" promotion. These restrictions will be outlined in the promotional materials, so be sure to review them carefully before selecting your free products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • deliciousdiva
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • funinyourkitchen