• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Kit-Where's My Product!!!!

In summary, the box that was shipped to the customer had been damaged and some of the paperwork was in poor condition. The customer was not happy with the product arrival time and the quality of the product.
deliciousdiva
I just received a box from Fed Ex with my new consultant business supplies. The box has been stepped on, was cut open and some of the paperwork looks pretty crappy. Why did I not receive my product at the same time? I have my first show on Monday! What should I do? Does the product come at a different time? There are no more shipments registered in CC. Help!!!

Umm, I would call HO as soon as possible. My entire kit came all together. And the fact that it was stepped on and cut open is not a good thing. I would call them and tell them and ask what you should do. As for your show being on Monday, Is there any way you could ask to borrow things from your recruiter if they are near by?

I would call HO RIGHT NOW!! They are open late so CALL THEM!! Tell them the situation and see what they can do for you!!!

label reads 1 of 1The label on the outside carton reads 1 of one. the box is rectangular and not much bigger than th paperwork box? Could there have been a mistake at the wharehouse? What size box did yours come in?

left a call back for HOI am so upset! I have been planning this out and waiting for just the right time for me to start PC. And with my show Mon.! BLAH the call back is another 45 min! This is torture!

If it says box 1 of 1 then that sounds like it is being shipped in 2 shipments. When did you submit your agreement?

SaturdayI signed online on Saturday.

is there ANY way you can borrow stuff?

if not, do you have any of the products already that you could use as your demo? what a bout the host? does she have some pc stuff you can use? i'm sure she would let you.

you already have your paperwork (catalogs, order forms etc) ... if you could borrow stuff then your set ... give out the catalogs, etc and tell them what happend, your guests will understand!

just breath and know your stuff, so you can tell them exactly what they need to know since you might not have plroduct there to show them! you will be fine! dont worry!!!

I signed a consultant on Sunday. We were told to allow up to 10 days for delivery of the kit.

{{{{{hugs}}}}}}

Take a breath. Now, when they call you back calmly tell them what you received. They will check to see if in fact there is supposed to be another box and they will probably overnight the damaged materials.

They want you to get off to a good, quick start.

Call your recruiter and your director and see if you can borrow some products and supplies if it doesn't arrive by Friday just in case the delivery is too late for you Saturday.

Everything will be okay.

10 days!In my email confirm letter, it stated my 30 days started on Aug 24. That is Friday. How can they start my 30 days if I don't have my stuff?

HO is really good at predicting when your product will come. If your 30 days is slated to start August 24 they expected you to have it by then. I have never seen it take 10 days (even with the old program). I think someone was being cautious when they said that (they also say it takes up to 2 weeks for a show to come and we know that is very rare these days).

You should be hearing from HO soon on your call back and I am sure they will reassure you. If not, ask for a supervisor.

They will understand and help you.

deliciousdiva said:
In my email confirm letter, it stated my 30 days started on Aug 24. That is Friday. How can they start my 30 days if I don't have my stuff?

My recruiter told me PC 'estimates' the time it would take to get your shipment and they start your date from there

If it so happens that you get your kit later than HO estimates, you can get the end dates changed.

I had something VERY similar happen when I started. They overnighted the correct stuff to me and picked up the other items. Don't worry -- they can and will make it right!!!

any calls yet?!

Still waitingNo call yet

RectifiedAccording to the HO rep, the package was supposed to contain everything. According to the Fed Ex label, at one of the stops the notes read, "label unreadable, damaged and replaced" I was less than impressed with the Representative. She kept telling me the best she could do was Rush it and worst case scenario it would arrive Tuesday! Ummm, no! My first show is Monday? Finally after I am almost bawling b/c I have a show on monday and no product I ask if I can cancel my contract, which I don't want to do b/c I put alot of thought into this, but I expect higher standerds than Good Luck, hope you get your stuff! So she tells me I am obviously getting flustered so she is putting me on with a Supervisor. I was not flustered-I feel I was firm. She kept saying I am rushing it and I kept asking can't you overnight it? So I never talked to the Super b/c the rep returned with approval to have the shipment overnighted and guaranteed for Friday. I am trying to remain positive about the whole thing. I'm still on track. I lost a couple days, but it's still on the way. Thanks for the tips and support everyone. You are a great group!

deliciousdiva said:
According to the HO rep, the package was supposed to contain everything. According to the Fed Ex label, at one of the stops the notes read, "label unreadable, damaged and replaced" I was less than impressed with the Representative. She kept telling me the best she could do was Rush it and worst case scenario it would arrive Tuesday! Ummm, no! My first show is Monday? Finally after I am almost bawling b/c I have a show on monday and no product I ask if I can cancel my contract, which I don't want to do b/c I put alot of thought into this, but I expect higher standerds than Good Luck, hope you get your stuff! So she tells me I am obviously getting flustered so she is putting me on with a Supervisor. I was not flustered-I feel I was firm. She kept saying I am rushing it and I kept asking can't you overnight it? So I never talked to the Super b/c the rep returned with approval to have the shipment overnighted and guaranteed for Friday. I am trying to remain positive about the whole thing. I'm still on track. I lost a couple days, but it's still on the way. Thanks for the tips and support everyone. You are a great group!

Valuable lesson for next time - if you feel you aren't getting the answer you need - ALWAYS ask for a supervisor!!!;)

You obviously had a less experienced operator. I am sorry!

It will all be okay and you will get your kit. Relax, take a nice long shower or bubble bath - you deserve it after the day you've had.

I wish you the best on your show Monday!!!

deliciousdiva, I'm so glad they are making it right for you. Just think, the only place your PC business has to go from here is UP! Good luck on your first show.

And it may not feel like it now, but in a while you'll be telling this story and laughing about it.

Good news! I hope FedEx takes much better care of your delivery this time. PC really takes care of us!!

Heres' a funny story (well, it wasn't so funny then....) My 1st consultant's kit was lost and damaged in a FedEx traffic accident (truck overturned). It was kind of a humerous story. After waiting over a week for her kit, I called HO to get the tracking number. Then called FedEx to check the status.....so the CS person at Fed Ex is checking on the box and and comes back to us and says, Oh, your box is undeliverable because it's spread all over the highway! What?! So she gives us the info, we call HO and wella.....a brand new one arrives the next day at my consultant's home. About a week later the really beat-up box arrives too. HO had that one picked-up.

pamperedlinda said:
Then called FedEx to check the status.....so the Chef Success person at Fed Ex is checking on the box and and comes back to us and says, Oh, your box is undeliverable because it's spread all over the highway!
Wow, Fed Ex has a special Chef Success pesron??;)

pamperedlinda said:
Good news! I hope FedEx takes much better care of your delivery this time. PC really takes care of us!!

Heres' a funny story (well, it wasn't so funny then....) My 1st consultant's kit was lost and damaged in a FedEx traffic accident (truck overturned). It was kind of a humerous story. After waiting over a week for her kit, I called HO to get the tracking number. Then called FedEx to check the status.....so the Chef Success person at Fed Ex is checking on the box and and comes back to us and says, Oh, your box is undeliverable because it's spread all over the highway! What?! So she gives us the info, we call HO and wella.....a brand new one arrives the next day at my consultant's home. About a week later the really beat-up box arrives too. HO had that one picked-up.

You crazy people are just an wealth of inspiring stories! LOL :yuck: I hope Im not on here next week like Miss DDiva freaking out because the FedEx man hands me a broken bar pan saying "Sorry Ma'am, this was all we could salvage from the fire/accident/tornado....." LOL....You have to understand I am the epitome of Black Clouds. Diva, my heart goes out you....it seems like PC does stay on top of it all though! At least that is comforting! :D ;) :balloon:

jenniferknapp said:
Wow, Fed Ex has a special Chef Success pesron??;)
OMG....I meant Customer Service.....what a typo!

Actually, Linda, if you typed the letters C and S as one entry, the forum now makes that "Chef Success", so it may not have been you who did that.

The reason you recieved your business supplies, but not your product is because they TAPE the two boxes together. They consider this to be one box which is why it will say box 1 of 1 (I think they do this to save on shipping). If you look really carefully on the bottom of the shipping label it will say part 1/2 or part 2/2. I think they do this to save on shipping. I got my kit the other day and I was looking around at my glorious product, but couldn't find any of the paper supplies. Then my hubby points to the bottom of the box where the smaller box of business supplies was. :blushing:

Good luck with your business. Sorry it got off to such a rocky start. **huggles** We're here if you ever need us and I hope everything goes better for you.

Chocolatejunkie said:
The reason you recieved your business supplies, but not your product is because they TAPE the two boxes together. They consider this to be one box which is why it will say box 1 of 1 (I think they do this to save on shipping). If you look really carefully on the bottom of the shipping label it will say part 1/2 or part 2/2. I think they do this to save on shipping. I got my kit the other day and I was looking around at my glorious product, but couldn't find any of the paper supplies. Then my hubby points to the bottom of the box where the smaller box of business supplies was. :blushing:

Good luck with your business. Sorry it got off to such a rocky start. **huggles** We're here if you ever need us and I hope everything goes better for you.

Good to know for next week....Thank you.....;)

:p :p Im sitting here writing a list of all the pampered chef stuff I already have...two pages of stuff! What a shame you cant just get a credit so we dont have to get doubles with our new consultant kit!! ;)

Keep doubles for home use, one for show use or for prize give aways! ;)

Denarella said:
You crazy people are just an wealth of inspiring stories! LOL :yuck: I hope Im not on here next week like Miss DDiva freaking out because the FedEx man hands me a broken bar pan saying "Sorry Ma'am, this was all we could salvage from the fire/accident/tornado....." LOL....You have to understand I am the epitome of Black Clouds. Diva, my heart goes out you....it seems like PC does stay on top of it all though! At least that is comforting! :D ;) :balloon:

Well, aren't you just a bright and shining ray of sunshine???

I've been receiving most shipments quite quickly, but the boxes are so beat up. If the box isn't full to the top and firm inside it is usually smashed a little. The fed ex guy will stack them on top of each other in my garage, but he puts the heavy ones on top of the not so heavy ones. It just seems so sloppy.
Oh, and BTW, I ordered my kit on a Thursday night, around 9 PM and received my kit (all of it) on Saturday. Very impressive.

Related to New Consultant Kit-Where's My Product!!!!

1. Why did I not receive my product at the same time as my business supplies?

At Pampered Chef, we understand that receiving your product is just as important as receiving your business supplies. However, due to the size and weight of our product, it is shipped separately from your business supplies. This allows for more efficient and secure delivery of both items.

2. My box with business supplies looks damaged. What should I do?

We apologize for any damage to your box of business supplies. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-XXX-XXXX and we will be happy to assist you with a replacement. We want to ensure that you have everything you need to have a successful first show.

3. Does the product come at a different time than the business supplies?

Yes, the product is shipped separately from the business supplies. This is to ensure that both items arrive safely and efficiently. Please refer to your tracking information for an estimated delivery date for your product.

4. I have my first show coming up soon. What should I do if I haven't received my product yet?

If you are concerned about not receiving your product in time for your first show, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-XXX-XXXX. We will do our best to expedite the delivery of your product so that you have it in time for your show.

5. There are no more shipments registered in CC. What should I do?

If you are unable to track your product shipment through our online system, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-XXX-XXXX for assistance. We will be able to provide you with the most up-to-date information on the status of your shipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Hollycancook
  • Products and Tips
Replies