• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got My Nmd Packet....grrrrr!

In summary, both Deb and I experienced shipping issues with our level 4 trips. We suggest that if this happens to you, you call HO and Career Solutions.
i haven't gotten mine. :cry: I called HO and they said they're going to over night it to me. Hopefully I get it in time. ;)

Don't be too sad girls, A little birdie told me there is something ON the DVD that is not in the packet!! I can't wait :)

Oh, don't do that!! It's already hard enough!

OMGosh~it is totally killing me!! Only 56 hours now!!

bethcooks4u said:
No you're not! :angel::devil: I hope you do too!

I don't know how to feel about this...happy that you know me so well or bitter because you only see the bad in me?!! LOL:sun:

Of COURSE I want to win!!!:party::D:pray:

Chef Kearns said:
I don't know how to feel about this...happy that you know me so well or bitter because you only see the bad in me?!! LOL:sun:

Of COURSE I want to win!!!:party::D:pray:

What's bad about wanting to win? I think we ALL would want to! Good Luck! :chef:

pamperedbecky said:
OOOOhhh, more fun announcements in an email I just got. Did you all get it???

ya know, since I am not officially a Director right now, I didn't get this email...anyone want to pm me????

morfia said:
not the TRIP!!!!!

Oh no way! I thought she was referring to the email we got yesterday about the 2 things....

chefmeg said:
OMGosh~it is totally killing me!! Only 56 hours now!!

THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL DISCUSSION...just someone who is sick of ads, flyers, tv reporting, etc.....only about 80 hours left till damn election day is over!! I don't care what seat, local, state or national or what party you are for...I just CAN NOT wait till the crap ends!!!:sick:

morfia said:
so are you excited?????

Yes...I am VERY excited (but also disappointed in some ways too)!

I can't wait till everyone knows so we can all talk about it!

I can't wait til we can talk about it, too! Tomorrow! Tomorrow!!

Yes, all of you are right about the packaging. I lifted the cover and the one thing that I did not want to see was right there in the front. I am very bummed about it and haven't told my upline D. *Debbie Downer*

Have you guys sent emails to HO about this?Are most directors not looking at the info before your team? Is this something HO has said *should* be done or are you doing it for the fun? I've never done this before, and since ours is in Jan, we haven't had any instructions yet, but I do know we're getting a special package with the info.

Directors are told not to look at it either. Although since it sounds like there's a DVD in there, when we as Directors open the black package to get the DVD to play, it sounds like we'll know right then and there what the desitnation is. Or at least one of them it sounds. I may close my eyes and feel around for the DVD and try not to look at other stuff. I don't know. I just can't wait 'til tomorrow!

You can wait Becky - there really isn't anything in there that you have to know about beforehand.

But Linda you only feel like that because you already know! It is a killer to have to wait while everyone else knows!!

I wish I didn't know Sandra, I wanted to find out with everyone else :( .

I meant that she doesn't really need anything else that's in the packet so don't bother opening it and chance ruining the surprise.

pamperedlinda said:
You can wait Becky - there really isn't anything in there that you have to know about beforehand.

Ok, thanks. I just meant when I'm actually AT the meeting when it's time to open the box. There are about 6 of us directors putting this meeting together. I can't wait 'til we get to that part!:)

The package is a trifold. Lay it FLAT. Open the first section (opens to the left) - then put your hand between the other part and hold the perforated flap while you open it (opens to the right). The DVD is in a sealed flap in the middle section. So long as you keep the perforated section closed you won't know anything.

So are you all going to come on tonight after your meeting and tell us Canadians (are there others on here??) what's going on? I'm so excited!!

OK---Lets keep in mind 3 hour time diff--so after 11pm eastern is fair!! its all good---

morfia said:
OK---Lets keep in mind 3 hour time diff-

-so after 11pm eastern is fair!!

its all good---

Good point!!! Have fun everyone!!!!!

ok! Have fun!!

Hahahaha I totally need to go to bed but I'm waiting to hear!

I know I need to do my bible study! I said I was just going to check my email then get to it. But here I am!! I'm going to have to check it tomorrow!! I can't even contain my excitement!! There are just not enough exclamation points available to show/describe my excitement!

tripis anyone talking yet? i need to vent!!!!:grumpy:

Where is everyone? I need to go to bed!!

I was so excited -Then..........they revealed the date and practically everyone said "well we wont be going" I had a bunch of teachers and mom's with kids who will be taking regents exams. All our kids are still in school for the trip dates. Parents will not be pulling kids out of regents exams!!!!Everyone was so bummed - no one more than me - 'cause who's gonna even try to have a great year now? :cry:You would not believe the whole tone of the meeting after this. Of couse this will not be the case for every consultant across the country but it's gotta be quite a bit.

Is there an incentive if you don't take the trip? I didn't catch that anywhere. I have to get my Team excited about something.

Kimcooks4u said:
Is there an incentive if you don't take the trip? I didn't catch that anywhere. I have to get my Team excited about something.

I was wondering the same thing!
Fortunately for my district we will be out of school, but I'm sure it will affect many others.

Usually you can redeem for a gift card instead.

I am in CA and home from my meeting... so I think it is safe to talk! I for one am excited, eventhough it is exactly what I thought it was going to be.

that is usually the last week of school in our district and I could care less about the fact that I would have to yank the kids out of school at that point..WE ARE GOING!!!

Ok what are the details? I'm excited to find out!

<h2>1. What is included in the Nmd packet?</h2><p>The Nmd packet typically includes information about the Level 4 trip destination, as well as other materials related to the Level 3 trip. It may also contain other important documents and resources for consultants.</p><h2>2. What could have caused the packet to come apart?</h2><p>The packet may have come apart due to a packaging issue, a quality issue, or a shipping issue with FedEx. It is important to contact Pampered Chef's Career Solutions team to report the problem and get a replacement packet.</p><h2>3. What should I do if my Nmd packet arrived damaged?</h2><p>If your Nmd packet arrived damaged, it is important to contact Pampered Chef's Career Solutions team immediately. They will be able to assist you in getting a replacement packet and addressing any concerns you may have.</p><h2>4. Is it normal to be upset about a damaged Nmd packet?</h2><p>It is understandable to feel upset about a damaged Nmd packet, especially if it contains important information about a highly anticipated trip. It is important to contact Pampered Chef and address the issue so that you can receive a replacement packet and move forward with your business.</p><h2>5. Can I still participate in the Level 4 trip if my Nmd packet is damaged?</h2><p>If your Nmd packet is damaged, it is important to contact Pampered Chef and get a replacement packet. As long as you meet the qualifications for the Level 4 trip, you should still be able to participate and enjoy the destination that has been chosen for this year.</p>

1. What is included in the Nmd packet?

The Nmd packet typically includes information about the Level 4 trip destination, as well as other materials related to the Level 3 trip. It may also contain other important documents and resources for consultants.

2. What could have caused the packet to come apart?

The packet may have come apart due to a packaging issue, a quality issue, or a shipping issue with FedEx. It is important to contact Pampered Chef's Career Solutions team to report the problem and get a replacement packet.

3. What should I do if my Nmd packet arrived damaged?

If your Nmd packet arrived damaged, it is important to contact Pampered Chef's Career Solutions team immediately. They will be able to assist you in getting a replacement packet and addressing any concerns you may have.

4. Is it normal to be upset about a damaged Nmd packet?

It is understandable to feel upset about a damaged Nmd packet, especially if it contains important information about a highly anticipated trip. It is important to contact Pampered Chef and address the issue so that you can receive a replacement packet and move forward with your business.

5. Can I still participate in the Level 4 trip if my Nmd packet is damaged?

If your Nmd packet is damaged, it is important to contact Pampered Chef and get a replacement packet. As long as you meet the qualifications for the Level 4 trip, you should still be able to participate and enjoy the destination that has been chosen for this year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisagoins
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • OhmyDLM