• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Omg--I Got to Have Dinner With Jean Jonas!!!

In summary, Lisa was invited to the Upper Level Dinner and was a bit surprised when she was told that she would be dining with Ms. Jonas. She found out that this was an honor and was very excited about the opportunity. She was impressed with how much knowledge Ms. Jonas had about Disney trivia and was also impressed by the other ladies at the table. Her night was a lot of fun and she was very grateful for the experience.
lisagoins
Okay, so I check in at Leadership, get my packet and notice I have an invitation to the Upper Level Dinner. I open and glance through it, and then put it back, thinking everyone gets an invitation.
So I go, and my Advanced Director was sitting with Darla Oelmann, so I found someone I knew, sat down and started eating my salad. Then someone on a microphone calls my name to come to the front of the room. I'm thinking, oh, they're going to ask me to stand as a new Advanced Director, yadayada, and leave my purse and go up front. The lady with the microphone says to me, "Oh, Lisa, you should have gotten an invitation--you'll be dining at Ms. Jonas's table this evening." WHAAAAAA!:eek: So I very calmly said, "Oh, I'm sorry, I'll go get my purse.":D By the time I got back up front, I was SWEATING! It was absolutely wonderful--she is EXACTLY the same as she is on stage--hilarious! What an honor!! I couldn't believe it. And I think I impressed her with my knowledge of Disney trivia in a game we did--she knew quite a bit herself! And the other ladies at the table were phenomenal, too. What a night!
You may kiss my ring now. LOL;)
--Lisa

Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

You go girl!

Way too cool! Congratulations!

thmotocanaglia_devozione.gif

We are not worthy!!! I sat next to Scottie Brister at NC last year and gained nothing from it because I couldn't think of a darn intelligent thing to say to her except congratulations!!

What a fun experience for you!! Congratulations!!

Awesome! :D:D:D

Congratulations! She is a hoot on stage...glad to know it's natural. :)

Yep, that's her always! We were on a cruise with her and she was exactly as you see her on stage. DH was overwhelmed with her but I thought she was too much fun!

I had dinner with her a few conferences back and thought the same exact thing, what a nice lady in and out! I also got a chance to boogie down with her at the Director's Event at the King Tut exhibit and had lots of fun. We're pretty lucky to have such a wonderful group of people as leaders of our company, Jean just happens to be one that just makes me smile everytime I see her :)

Congratulations!

How fun! We met her in San Francisco and my dh and I just love her!

Congrats!!! That is so awesome.

Related to Omg--I Got to Have Dinner With Jean Jonas!!!

1. Can you tell us more about Jean Jonas and why dinner with her is so special?

Jean Jonas is the founder and CEO of Pampered Chef, and having dinner with her is a unique opportunity to personally connect with the visionary behind our company. She is known for her passion for cooking and empowering others to create delicious and healthy meals, making the dinner experience truly special.

2. How can I secure a spot for dinner with Jean Jonas?

Dinner with Jean Jonas is an exclusive experience reserved for top-performing Pampered Chef consultants. As a consultant, you can strive to achieve the goal and earn the opportunity to attend the dinner with Jean Jonas at our annual conference.

3. What can I expect from the dinner with Jean Jonas?

The dinner with Jean Jonas is an intimate and interactive experience where you can have a conversation with her and other consultants, share your experiences, and learn from her insights. You will also enjoy a delicious meal prepared by our Pampered Chef chefs.

4. Is dinner with Jean Jonas a one-time event?

No, dinner with Jean Jonas is an annual event that takes place during our conference. Every year, top-performing consultants have the chance to attend this exclusive dinner and get inspired by Jean Jonas' leadership and passion.

5. Can I bring a guest to the dinner with Jean Jonas?

No, unfortunately, the dinner with Jean Jonas is only open to top-performing Pampered Chef consultants. However, you can share your experiences and learnings from the dinner with your team and inspire them to strive for this opportunity in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991