• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got My Nmd Packet....grrrrr!

In summary, both Deb and I experienced shipping issues with our level 4 trips. We suggest that if this happens to you, you call HO and Career Solutions.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I should be happy - right? Well, I'm not!

I don't know if it is a FedEx issue, a Packaging Issue, or a Quality Issue. But, when I opened the shipping box the entire packet came apart. I'm so peeved, I don't know the details, but I did see the destination for the Level 4 trip, which I also assume is the Level 3 trip. I have no clue about the rest of it because once I realized what I was looking at I jammed it back in the package :cry:

Same thing happened to one of my sister directors too.

I called HO and talked to Career Solutions. I suggest that if the same thing happens to you that you call them too.

BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN YOU OPEN YOUR BOX!!!! THE PACKAGING IS FLIMSY!!!:cry:

btw, the level 4 destination is a REALLY GOOD ONE :cool:....I'm so peeved that I saw that :cry:

My Director just called & she got her box with no problems

PLEASE DO NOT LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG ON HERE!!!!!!!! I know I don't have to tell you all that, but I thought I would anyway!!!!!

All my D would say was GET ON THE PHONE and book the bejeebers out of Nov, Dec and January!!!

Just for Meg - the destination is.....................
hahaha I'm not gonna tell!

Do ya think I'm crazy lady? LOL

I agree - book January like crazy!

Someone please email me and tell me!!! I have no idea when I'll get my box and I'll be traveling this weekend!!! Debi @ PamperedNotPerfect.com

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH now I really hope I get my box!!! I could use a lift today!!!

PS: HIJACK: Please send some prayers my way for my family this week. My b-i-l had surgery monday to replace 5 vertebrae... he's doing well and they hope to remove his breathing tube tomorrow. My 80-year-old dad is having surgery tomorrow... less intense but surgery none-the-less. My team still needs to submit the $$$ (and it's out there ... just needs to be submitted and they know that) so we won't relinquish as this is month 3 of *R* for me. Needless to say, I'm a pretty stressed out little puppy right now! HIJACK OVER!!!

We are doing a big combined meeting and our NED has sent several email messages saying very clearly to NOT open the box. All the directors present are going to open them all together. Now I will for sure not open it.

I got mine today and the edge was mangled (not the outer box, just the inside one) and the entire perferated area of the secret part was totally open. I did not peek but will my team believe that I didn't?

AND FedEx always leaves my boxes on the porch per my request but THIS TIME they left it at the garage door. Had I not been outside after they left it my husband could not have seen it when he gets home tonight and would have run over it!:bugeye: :grumpy: Now I have to call them AGAIN and tell them to never do that!

Good idea Deb. You don't really need anything in it before the meeting anyhow. I haven't looked yet, but the meeting planner may be already updated online. The other things are the Jan & Feb Consultant, Host & Guest Specials. My scanner isn't working right, but I'd be happy to fax them to you if you can't get them.

bethcooks4u said:
I got mine today and the edge was mangled (not the outer box, just the inside one) and the entire perferated area of the secret part was totally open. I did not peek but will my team believe that I didn't?

AND FedEx always leaves my boxes on the porch per my request but THIS TIME they left it at the garage door. Had I not been outside after they left it my husband could not have seen it when he gets home tonight and would have run over it!:bugeye: :grumpy: Now I have to call them AGAIN and tell them to never do that!

Yep, that must be what happened to mine. When I opened it, it all fell out. That's what was wrong with my friend's box too. Did you call HO?

Could someone tell me what their reference number is on the box after your consultant number... I'd like to try to track mine... does the number have a G or S in it? Thank you!!!

Debi said:
YES!!!!! Stop teasing me Linda!!!!:cry:

you've got mail

And, the only reason I told you is because you're traveling and have no idea where your stuff is. Safe travels.

pamperedlinda said:
you've got mail

And, the only reason I told you is because you're traveling and have no idea where your stuff is. Safe travels.

Oh definitely! I would have never asked otherwise!! Thank you!!

I had the same thing happen, Linda. :(The suprise fell out of the box. For me, I am not excited so starting next week, please share tips for downers and whiners LOL!!! I will share why I am disappointed in not just the incentive trips but something else.

ANYWAY!!! Colleen, I feel so bad for you right now. It is hard to concentrate on business when you have all that you have going on. Just got back from taking my parents for my Dad's one year check up from radiation from lung cancer. (all is well except for scar tissue irritating him). We drove home the last 2 hours in driving snow. The good thing is, we had no school today and my host cancelled her party tonight so I am catching up on sleep and PC. (probably why I am less than thrilled with most everything in life!!:blushing:)

Instructions to open if you do not want to spoil the suprise!When you open the white box it comes in. Keep it flat. If you take the inner box out, then keep it firmly closed until you can get it on a flat surface. Open just the first part (as you would open a book) and keep the rest FLAT. Then do not open from there.

If you open it out to the trifold mode, the secret is on the far right and it will all come tumbling out.

So if you WANT to spoil the secret, then do not follow my directions and be ready to lie on a polygraph test that you did not know this information!!!:devil::devil:

finley1991 said:
Could someone tell me what their reference number is on the box after your consultant number... I'd like to try to track mine... does the number have a G or S in it? Thank you!!!

It doesn't have the same kind of tracking numbers (with our consultant #, etc). It says: Home 3rd Party There are numbers on it but I don't know how you'd track. Mine says Ref: 2019-207 PO: my consultant #

bethcooks4u said:
It doesn't have the same kind of tracking numbers (with our consultant #, etc). It says: Home 3rd Party There are numbers on it but I don't know how you'd track. Mine says Ref: 2019-207 PO: my consultant #

I was wondering about that. I thought I was confused. Mine is 2019-1507.

baychef said:
When you open the white box it comes in. Keep it flat. If you take the inner box out, then keep it firmly closed until you can get it on a flat surface. Open just the first part (as you would open a book) and keep the rest FLAT. Then do not open from there.

If you open it out to the trifold mode, the secret is on the far right and it will all come tumbling out.

So if you WANT to spoil the secret, then do not follow my directions and be ready to lie on a polygraph test that you did not know this information!!!:devil::devil:

What she said! Emphasis on the keep it FLAT part!

pamperedlinda said:
What she said! Emphasis on the keep it FLAT part!

Great advice! I was very careful when I opened mine because of this thread. Had I not known I would also know. Thanks Linda!

I haven't gotten mine yet and it doesn't look I can track it. THanks so much for all the instructions. I will definitely follow them. I can't wait until Monday!!!!

I didn't get mine either. I can't wait!!!!!I just love everything HO does for us!!!

Mine popped partway open too but I slapped the sheet of cardboard over it so that I couldn't see. I know it's loose but the dvd is tightly intact on the middle so my cluster will just have to trust me! I love the idea for the packaging but I'm thinking they just didn't take the rigors of shipping into account with the perforations. It'll all be great fun on Monday!!!!!

I just got mine. I see what your talking about how it can open up. You really do need to be very careful.
I can't wait until Monday. This is all killing me.

I think the perferations popped when they were stacked on top of each other. Either that or FedEx consistently put heavy boxes on them.:eek:

Whatever! I have mine out of sight so I'm not tempted before Monday. I'm so glad they didn't send them sooner!

You guys are killing me!! I know your trip is different from ours but this excitement is too much!!! We don't get our packages until the end of DECEMBER! ACK!!! I can't wait any longer.

I feel sorry for you in CA...that is just not fair!!! I guess you can think of it as a Christmas present from HO? Still, it is like looking at wrapped gifts under the tree for almost 2 months!!:bugeye:

baychef said:
I feel sorry for you in CA...that is just not fair!!! I guess you can think of it as a Christmas present from HO? Still, it is like looking at wrapped gifts under the tree for almost 2 months!!:bugeye:

I know! Grrrr. Oh well...I'll just live vicariously through you guys. So as soon as you're allowed to post info, please post it! for my sanity! hehe

Just got mine. As per your warnings, I didn't even break the seal on the outer package. I will take it as is to the meeting.

It's cute...

jwpamp said:
Just got mine. As per your warnings, I didn't even break the seal on the outer package. I will take it as is to the meeting.

It's cute...

I opened it just to the black part and that's it. Then I taped it shut so nothing accidentally opens!!:)

I am a very impatient girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS KILLING ME!!!!

ANYONE ELSE??????

Not killing me...because mine busted apart and I already know:p!! I will say that I did not take it all out and read it over but the cat is out of the bag at my house. Not on my team, however, until Monday.

chefmeg said:
I am a very impatient girl~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS IS KILLING ME!!!!

ANYONE ELSE??????

I could not ever be described as a patient person!

I soooo badly want to call my Director and beg for her to tell me, but I know she won't. I am waiting until I find out the details to determine if I am going to Leadership or not~~~it's only 96 hours until I know!!!!!!!

OMG Margaret I'm with you my package hasn't arrived yet so that's better for me......I'm the one that opens my Christmas presents & tapes them back up perfectly so no one knows!!! Now my husband uses Duct tape for all of my presents!!!

annew said:
OMG Margaret I'm with you my package hasn't arrived yet so that's better for me......I'm the one that opens my Christmas presents & tapes them back up perfectly so no one knows!!! Now my husband uses Duct tape for all of my presents!!!

Now, that is funny!

I just got home from a trip and my 6 year old took it upon himself to open it. I was looking forward to being surprised, but I'm still happy!

I know this has already been discussed but I got my package before I read this thread, and all I have to say is, YOU'RE ALL RIGHT ABOUT THE BOX! I opened mine up and it was mangled and everything was strewn all about and fell out. Destination right flat in front of my face. I too know but I'm keeping it a secret until after our team meeting. I'm still kind of bummed, I really liked the excitement of going to Leadership and waiting upon baited breath for them to announce the incentive trip... it was always so exciting. Am I weird for feeling this way?

No you're not Darcy, I'm bummed about it too. I wanted to experience the whole reveal experience with my team. Now that I know, it will still be fun to see the video, just the excitement factor is a little ruined.

Here's how I have managed to still be excited on Monday night. I can not wait to see my team's faces! Right before they announce it, I am going to focus on their reaction!! That has made me excited all over again!:party:

And for Meg and Lisa....neener, neener, neener:p

;):D:party::chef:

baychef said:
And for Meg and Lisa....neener, neener, neener:p

;):D:party::chef:

ANN!!!!!!!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_11_22.gif

OOOOhhh, more fun announcements in an email I just got. Did you all get it???

A drawing for FD and New Directors?! Too cool! I hope someone we know wins (preferably me)!! Just kidding! LOL! :D

Chef Kearns said:
A drawing for FD and New Directors?! Too cool! I hope someone we know wins (preferably me)!! Just kidding! LOL! :D

No you're not! :angel::devil: I hope you do too!

chefmeg said:
ANN!!!!!!!

Ditto from me!

Well mine came today and I DID open it. (Mine was also open as far as what you were all describing). It came tumbling out as well.

I was planning on opening mine anyway because we are doing a phone meeting on the 3rd. Our regular meeting wont be till the 18th because our NED is coming in from another state to do a special training.

Christ Follower said:
Well mine came today and I DID open it. (Mine was also open as far as what you were all describing). It came tumbling out as well.

I was planning on opening mine anyway because we are doing a phone meeting on the 3rd. Our regular meeting wont be till the 18th because our NED is coming in from another state to do a special training.

so are you excited?????

chefmeg said:
ANN!!!!!!!

Hee-hee!! You know I love ya!!:D

<h2>1. What is included in the Nmd packet?</h2><p>The Nmd packet typically includes information about the Level 4 trip destination, as well as other materials related to the Level 3 trip. It may also contain other important documents and resources for consultants.</p><h2>2. What could have caused the packet to come apart?</h2><p>The packet may have come apart due to a packaging issue, a quality issue, or a shipping issue with FedEx. It is important to contact Pampered Chef's Career Solutions team to report the problem and get a replacement packet.</p><h2>3. What should I do if my Nmd packet arrived damaged?</h2><p>If your Nmd packet arrived damaged, it is important to contact Pampered Chef's Career Solutions team immediately. They will be able to assist you in getting a replacement packet and addressing any concerns you may have.</p><h2>4. Is it normal to be upset about a damaged Nmd packet?</h2><p>It is understandable to feel upset about a damaged Nmd packet, especially if it contains important information about a highly anticipated trip. It is important to contact Pampered Chef and address the issue so that you can receive a replacement packet and move forward with your business.</p><h2>5. Can I still participate in the Level 4 trip if my Nmd packet is damaged?</h2><p>If your Nmd packet is damaged, it is important to contact Pampered Chef and get a replacement packet. As long as you meet the qualifications for the Level 4 trip, you should still be able to participate and enjoy the destination that has been chosen for this year.</p>

1. What is included in the Nmd packet?

The Nmd packet typically includes information about the Level 4 trip destination, as well as other materials related to the Level 3 trip. It may also contain other important documents and resources for consultants.

2. What could have caused the packet to come apart?

The packet may have come apart due to a packaging issue, a quality issue, or a shipping issue with FedEx. It is important to contact Pampered Chef's Career Solutions team to report the problem and get a replacement packet.

3. What should I do if my Nmd packet arrived damaged?

If your Nmd packet arrived damaged, it is important to contact Pampered Chef's Career Solutions team immediately. They will be able to assist you in getting a replacement packet and addressing any concerns you may have.

4. Is it normal to be upset about a damaged Nmd packet?

It is understandable to feel upset about a damaged Nmd packet, especially if it contains important information about a highly anticipated trip. It is important to contact Pampered Chef and address the issue so that you can receive a replacement packet and move forward with your business.

5. Can I still participate in the Level 4 trip if my Nmd packet is damaged?

If your Nmd packet is damaged, it is important to contact Pampered Chef and get a replacement packet. As long as you meet the qualifications for the Level 4 trip, you should still be able to participate and enjoy the destination that has been chosen for this year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisagoins
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • OhmyDLM