• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Got My Box for Washington Dc!!

In summary, the "Just Got My Box for Washington Dc" box is a curated collection of kitchen tools and gadgets specifically chosen for preparing meals inspired by the flavors of Washington Dc. The cost of the box varies from $50 to $70, and it cannot be customized. The box is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef Consultants and includes a recipe booklet with Washington Dc-inspired recipes.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Yippee!
I opened it and took pictures every step of the way because DH is at work and I felt bacd openign it w/o him...so I am emailing him the pictures LOL

Then I put it all back together to re-open again with him and the kids!

Awesome! I just noticed that trip was coming up. HAVE FUN!!

How cool!!! What was in the box, what was in the box?? I don't know who else is waiting for their DC package, but I'd love to hear all about it. Wow, you guys are going to have a BLAST!!!!!

pamperedbecky said:
How cool!!! What was in the box, what was in the box?? I don't know who else is waiting for their DC package, but I'd love to hear all about it. Wow, you guys are going to have a BLAST!!!!!

Um...let's make sure nobody else is waiting for their box and then I'll post it. :D

AWESOME Carolyn! How exciting!! Your boys must be so excited to go! Just wait until they see the package!:)

pampmomof3 said:
AWESOME Carolyn! How exciting!! Your boys must be so excited to go! Just wait until they see the package!:)

I think I am more excited for THEM and I am for me!
DC is such a GREAT place to take kids at my kids' ages!
And DH just told me that the hotel we're staying at is the same one where the Reagan assassination attempt happened!

SO cool... your hotel can be a history lesson!!!!!!!! :) I was watching the news that day when that happened.

What hotel are you staying at? I'm so excited for you Carolyn. Yippee!

I got mine too-- excited---

Related to Just Got My Box for Washington Dc!!

1. What products are included in the "Just Got My Box for Washington Dc" box?

The "Just Got My Box for Washington Dc" box includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets specifically chosen for preparing meals inspired by the flavors of Washington Dc. Some examples of products that may be included are a cherry pitter, a crab claw crackers, and a vegetable spiralizer.

2. How much does the "Just Got My Box for Washington Dc" box cost?

The cost of the "Just Got My Box for Washington Dc" box varies depending on the current promotions and discounts. However, the box typically ranges from $50 to $70, which includes shipping and handling fees.

3. Can I customize the products included in my "Just Got My Box for Washington Dc" box?

Unfortunately, the products in the "Just Got My Box for Washington Dc" box are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, we carefully curate each box to ensure you receive a variety of useful and high-quality products.

4. Is the "Just Got My Box for Washington Dc" box available for purchase in stores?

No, the "Just Got My Box for Washington Dc" box is exclusively available for purchase through Pampered Chef Consultants. You can contact your consultant or find one near you on our website to order your box.

5. Are there any recipes included in the "Just Got My Box for Washington Dc" box?

Yes, each "Just Got My Box for Washington Dc" box includes a recipe booklet with delicious and easy-to-follow recipes inspired by the flavors of Washington Dc. You can also find more recipes on our website and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedK
Replies