• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have "Business Plan" Type Info...

G
Gagescorpages
My brother lost his job and is now selling cars. He is doing well, but is behind 2K every month. He is a chef, by trade. I have been talking to him about PC.
He is interested and is asking about a business plan to see growth potential, etc. I am sure I can put something together, but rather than re-invent the wheel, I figured I'd ask all of you first. :D
Thank you in advance!
PS: He could also use some prayers and good thoughts. He has a wife and 4 kids to support as well.

I would definitely show him the Rewards booklet or the Come Join Us booklet because it has the earning potential right in there.

Winnipegk said:
I would definitely show him the Rewards booklet or the Come Join Us booklet because it has the earning potential right in there.

I agree. Tell him Darla Oelmann's story!

pampmomof3 said:
I agree. Tell him Darla Oelmann's story!

This is embarrassing--but I do not know Darla's story...
Where can I find it?:eek:

Hey, I sent it out. I'll PM you the info when I get something back. I do have a show tonight so if I get something while I"m gone, I'll PM you with it later!

SusanBP0129 said:
This is embarrassing--but I do not know Darla's story...
Where can I find it?:eek:

I know bits and pieces but TIffany can give you the whole story. I'll send her here. ;)

I want to know her story too...

I know her dh wanted her to start a home daycare for little kids b/c they were about to lose their home/farm. She said NO WAY and then she went to Nancy Jo Ryan's show and Nancy told her she should do this too! SO, she signed up and now look at her, she's making like $60k a month!! (If I'm wrong, Tiffany will tell the story)

Hi all I guess you are waiting on me.
She said that they actually had pretty much already lost the farm and her husband had moved and they were to follow a few months later. Well anyone who is a single mom or a single mom by reason of a traveling hubby knows that you just have to get away every once in a while. I don't remember if it was before she moved or after she moved but she went to a show. I think it was before she moved because it was a pretty close friend who was the host. She knew she couldn't buy anything but needed that night out. Then NJR told everyone that there were information packets available at checkout. No pressure. Well a friend of Darla's went up to check out and took two packets. One for herself and one for Darla. She apparently wasn't sneaky enough because NJR saw and asked who the other packet was for. So she made the contact, and the rest seems to kind of be history. Yes her husband had told her to start a day care in their home. Of course he wasn't going to be there for that so it was an easy suggestion. (no offense to him I hear he is a great guy) So they made an agreement that she could test drive it and see what would happen.
It's a great story--one of determination and it shows that you can do anything you put your mind to. Her daughters were something like 3 and 7. Little anyway.

Now 20 years later she makes very big bucks. I don't think she has told anyone lately how much she makes but she used to tell a story about when her mom learned how much she was making that is very funny. It's been almost 5 years since I originally heard that story and it was a few years old at that point so it just goes to show.

They were remodeling her house but hadn't gotten much done due to some timing issues. One of the things that they needed to fix was her front entry stairs. Well her mom had been on her case about it for a while and had brought it up again over breakfast before they were about to go somewhere. Her mom was concerned for the safety of everyone and so said you know if it is a money issue your dad and I can loan it to you. Well Darla had heard enough and said she kind of got angry and said Mom it's not a money issue My check last month was $17000 so I think we are ok. Well it must have been a thing that was maybe yelled because she says her mom got up from the table and left the room without saying anything. She then came back out a few minutes later with a curling iron in her hand (unplugged from the wall but in her hair) and said "$17000 Last Month?"

Its pretty funny to hear her tell it as you can't pick up on things being written. So that is just one of the many success stories that is PC.

Please forgive me Darla if I got anything wrong. LOL
Good luck.

1. What is a business plan?

A business plan is a written document that outlines the goals, strategies, and financial projections of a business. It serves as a roadmap for the business and helps to attract investors, secure loans, and make informed decisions.

2. Why is a business plan important?

A business plan is important because it helps to clearly define the objectives and strategies of a business. It also includes a detailed analysis of the market, competition, and financial projections, which are essential for making informed decisions and attracting investors.

3. How do you create a business plan?

To create a business plan, you need to research and gather information about your target market, competition, and financial projections. Then, you can use a business plan template or software to structure and organize your plan. It is also important to regularly review and update your business plan as your business grows and evolves.

4. What should be included in a business plan?

A business plan typically includes an executive summary, company description, market analysis, organization and management structure, product or service line, marketing and sales strategies, and financial projections. It may also include funding requests, future growth plans, and contingency plans.

5. How can a business plan help with growth potential?

A business plan can help with growth potential by providing a clear roadmap for the business. It outlines the strategies and actions needed to achieve growth, as well as the resources and finances required. It also allows for regular review and adjustments to be made to stay on track towards growth goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies