• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Earned My Super Starter Month 2!

In summary, "Just Earned My Super Starter Month 2!" is a recognition program for Pampered Chef independent consultants who have successfully completed their first month in the business. To qualify, consultants must have achieved certain sales and recruiting goals. The benefits of earning this recognition include a special incentive, confidence, and momentum in their journey as a consultant. Progress can be tracked through the Pampered Chef website, and after earning the recognition, consultants will receive their incentive and have the opportunity to continue growing their business.
2crazyboys
I didn't earn my month 1 and I only got this one by a few hundred dollars but I got it! I'm excited. I think I'm finally starting to roll!

Congrats! There is nothing better than FREE products!

It isn't showing on the Super Starter Calculator yet but I'm hoping it just takes a few days to process it. I submitted my last show yesterday. Oh. . . and that show also qualified me as a consultant.

It might take a couple of days, specially since it is the weekend and the end of the month.

CONGRATS!!!!

Congrats
2crazyboys said:
It isn't showing on the Super Starter Calculator yet but I'm hoping it just takes a few days to process it. I submitted my last show yesterday.

Oh. . . and that show also qualified me as a consultant.

Congratulations!!

How exciting. Great way to start your business with a bang!!

Keep up the good work!

Debbie :D

Congratulations. Sometimes it does take a day or so for things to show up.

Great job! Enjoy having that Fed Ex guy show up with your earnings!

Related to Just Earned My Super Starter Month 2!

What is "Just Earned My Super Starter Month 2!"?

"Just Earned My Super Starter Month 2!" is a recognition program for Pampered Chef independent consultants who have successfully completed their first month in the business and have earned a special incentive for their hard work.

How do I qualify for "Just Earned My Super Starter Month 2!"?

To qualify for "Just Earned My Super Starter Month 2!", you must be a Pampered Chef independent consultant who has completed your first month in the business and achieved certain sales and recruiting goals.

What are the benefits of earning "Just Earned My Super Starter Month 2!"?

Earning "Just Earned My Super Starter Month 2!" not only brings recognition for your hard work, but also comes with a special incentive to help you continue to grow your business. You will also gain confidence and momentum in your journey as a Pampered Chef consultant.

How can I track my progress towards "Just Earned My Super Starter Month 2!"?

You can track your progress towards "Just Earned My Super Starter Month 2!" through your back office on the Pampered Chef website. There, you can see your sales and recruiting numbers and how close you are to achieving the goals for the program.

What happens after I earn "Just Earned My Super Starter Month 2!"?

After you earn "Just Earned My Super Starter Month 2!", you will receive your special incentive and be recognized for your achievement. You will also have the opportunity to continue growing your business and earning even more incentives and rewards as a successful Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• loreedfk
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Amy In Ohio
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rowan0907