• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! 2pm Super Starter Class Started Without Me?

In summary, a Super Starter Class is a virtual cooking class offered by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce new customers to their products and provide tips for using them. If you miss the 2pm class, you can still access the recording and reach out to your consultant for any questions. There is no special equipment needed to participate, but having basic kitchen tools may be helpful. The class is free for all participants and you can invite friends and family to join with you by registering them beforehand.
britishchef
Am I doing something wrong? I registered for the 2pm Super Starter Class for today. There was someone else on the line before but she hung up... anyway it's just silent and it's 2:15pm. I've been on the line since 1:55pm. Did they forget the class?

I would check your time zone, make sure you are calling with the time converstion. For me all classes are 3 hours ahead of the listed time.

I'm in Central.

There is no class on the calendar today at 2 p.m.

There was one yesterday, though.

Haha, I was thinking it was Wednesday..... thanks.

Just curious...where are you in STL? I am in Lake St. Louis, 40 miles west of the city.

I'm in Jefferson County, about 40 mi south of the city! :)

I will be headed down your way a couple times in the next few months, my 10 year old has several football games with the JCYA. I know it's not that far but sometimes it seems like the city is so big now!!

What is a Super Starter Class?

A Super Starter Class is a virtual cooking class hosted by Pampered Chef consultants. It is designed to introduce new customers to our products and offer tips for using them in the kitchen.

What happens if I miss the 2pm Super Starter Class?

If you miss the 2pm Super Starter Class, don't worry! You can still access the class recording and watch it at your convenience. You can also reach out to your consultant for any questions or follow-up.

Do I need any special equipment to participate in the Super Starter Class?

No, the Super Starter Class can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. However, it may be helpful to have some basic kitchen tools on hand to follow along with the cooking demonstration.

Is there a cost to attend the Super Starter Class?

No, the Super Starter Class is completely free for all participants. It is our way of introducing you to our products and helping you become a confident cook.

Can I invite friends to join the Super Starter Class with me?

Yes, you can invite friends and family to join the Super Starter Class with you. Just make sure to register them beforehand so they can receive the class materials and access the recording afterwards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLisa
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila