• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can May fundraisers count towards my June promotion goal?

In summary, the fall products incentive for new members is to have everything documented and ready to go for the PC world. If you are a Type A personality, this is a great opportunity to learn and grow in your business.
avelissar
I am totally siked about earning new Fall products! Not sure I can hit $6000 in sales (new record for me), but I can try. Here is my question...I have two shows at the very end of May. If I submit them as May show's (raise money for cancer), but they are actually submitted in to HO on June 1st - does that count toward my $6000?

Thanks!

Andrea

No. They have to be June shows held and submitted in June to count.

Hey Ladies! I've just made my commitment to join the PC world! Yay! I'm super excited and very eager. I'm very much a strong Type A personality who plans everything in life and I have not gotten my stuff (paperwork) yet (Monday) so I was wondering if you can tell me what the incentive is for the fall products you are referring to. I already have everything documented for PC bucks for my 30-90 days but I'm stoked about more opportunities to add to my PC addiction. Any insight would be GREATLY appreciated. I'm loving this website! Thanks!

Melissa78 said:
Hey Ladies! I've just made my commitment to join the PC world! Yay! I'm super excited and very eager. I'm very much a strong Type A personality who plans everything in life and I have not gotten my stuff (paperwork) yet (Monday) so I was wondering if you can tell me what the incentive is for the fall products you are referring to. I already have everything documented for PC bucks for my 30-90 days but I'm stoked about more opportunities to add to my PC addiction. Any insight would be GREATLY appreciated. I'm loving this website! Thanks!

Hi Melissa! Here's all we know so far, check out page 20

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/may09_cn.pdf

Whoo Hoo....welcome and congrats! I love Type A personalities.....just so long as you're nice about it! Tee Hee

Welcome Melissa! You'll love PC and CS (you'll have to get used to acronyms here, so I figured I'd get you started). If you're a Type A personality, I bet we all learn alot from you!

Thanks so much ladies for the friendly welcome! I joined the site last weekend in order to 'prep' myself on as much info as I could digest before I made my decision and I have to say, you're enthusiasm and friendliness is not only contagious but makes me want to be part of the team even more!

Jolie - Have no fears, my Type A issues (and throw in there OCD tendencies) are nothing but advantageous (ok so in my opinion!). I thought my director would think I was a freak when I asked to not start parties til June so that I can have my home office all ready, people lined up, plans in place...yeah the OCD kicks in quick! I have downloaded a ton of information and just love reading everything you all post. Awesome ideas and great tips!

Michelle - thanks so much for that link! I've read quite a few of your posts and you're always very helpful!

Sarah - Thanks for the acronyms experience. So far I have figured out a lot but there are some that confuse me. I can't remember the one but I think it's referencing a person - a DW? I could have those letters wrong. I'll repost when I find it.

Thanks again ladies and I look forward to chatting with all of you!

Hahahahahaha I love it! I too scrambled to read and memorize everything I could get my hands on...at some points the information won! Meaning that I sometimes struggle keeping up with information overload. All you need to remember then is post up, PM someone you can relate to or find us on FB (I'm at [email protected]). It's so much more fun with new friends and a supportive hand! :thumbup:

Michelle - thanks for a great read! I love their newsletter - so informative and loaded with great tips for what to say during the shows. That's the part I'm most apprehensive about even though talking has never been an issue for me. I'm sure everyone has the nerves issue in the beginning though.

Melissa,

I totally understand Type A personalities....I'm one too! You were very smart to have your plan in place.....I did the same thing. Told my recruiter I needed 3 weeks first so that I could have those parties booked! I must admit, I need OCD to my personality....oh the things I could accomplish with just a wee bit of organization. :D Having the plan is place will only be beneficial....it's what helps you start strong and sets you up for a fabulous business.

Feel free to contact me if you need any help. Michelle is right, having a good support system and a place to ask questions makes a world of difference!

Much success and Have Fun!

So how frightening were everyone's first shows? I have been told that I'm like a duck 'calm cool and collected on top but paddling like hell underneath'. I'm sure its all in my head. Everyone has been very supportive when I talk to them about it but now I'm getting to the issue of getting them to commit to a date in June (heck i'm not even asking for next week...June!). I don't want to come across as pushy to any of them (since they are friends) but that Type A voice inside is saying "I NEED A PLAN!" =) I do know that I'm dealing with mostly 30-somethings all with many young children and chaotic schedules. Patience is a virtue...patience is a virtue... can we find me that virtue? =)

And add to my pressure - now after reading the newsletter - I want that $6000 June incentive on top of the rest of my mental chaos. Always the overachiever... yep lets start with Grand Opening.

*breathe*

Good to keep small goals and larger ones....because you'll be surprised what you can reach....especially with the overachiever gene! It's great.

For your friends and family, allow yourself to be "pushy". They know you and your personality. If they do it out of obligation, well good for them! :D Once they actually see how much fun it is to have a show, and how awesome the products rock.....it'll sell itself and the bookings will come.
Remember, your friends and family will be happy to have been the start of a successful venture....if that's not motivation enough, tell them that they get a bonus gift from PC as a thank you for booking a party in your 1st 30 days! Ask everyone you know to bring someone you do not know to the party.

Make sure you take as many online training, teleclasses and attend all meetings you can.....lots of great info and will make it easier for you. You may hear the same things from time to time, but with repetition....it becomes second nature.

Also, use your PC products at home....throw away or hide the items that they replace. This will give you first hand experience and make it more comfortable for you to demo at shows. Talk about the products at home when you use them....this will make it easier for you to do the same at your shows.

Try and see if you can watch your director in action....see several consultants. You'll see several styles and be able to adopt what works for you.

I am solely speaking from MY limited experience....yesterday was my 90 days....but always be sincere and honest with everyone. People will appreciate you more and the customer's loyalty will come from it too.

HAVE FUN....do NOT take yourself seriously....things will happen, mistakes and slips will happen, but just roll with it. Remember, people are taking time from their schedules, so make it a fun time. Admit mistakes, be able to laugh when the gaffes occur, and people will be happy for it. This may be where you will have to allow yourself to know errors or forgetting scripts occur (being a perfectionist makes it hard)....but if you "plan" for errors, then you know that it was scripted in anyway! This can prevent you from stressing out and being upset when that can opener won't work right....or when the hosts micro wattage means your 10 minute cake is going to take 22 minutes, etc.....

I would focus more on having a good time, ensuring the guests play with the "toys" and the sales will come. Host coaching is key, and a personal connection (with hosts and guests) is vital. Make sure you do adopt the full service checkout because it will boost your connection to the guest, boost your sales and boost your bookings. Here's where people also will be more approachable at the idea of joining your team.

PC has truly been amazing for me....I get to hang out and meet new people and get paid for it! Their recognition for every little thing you do still blows me away! I've worked in Corporate America, and in Crisis Intervention....so, this seems like I'm getting away with something....I keep waiting for someone to come slap my wrist to tell me that it isn't this easy! :D

If you have fun, it will be contagious. There are ALL sorts of great ideas here. Also, make sure you have 3-4 catalogs booked each month....they are super easy and add up quickly. I myself only hold 4 cooking shows a month, and this month am taking it easy with only 2....which is why I've been here too much! lol

DO ask EVERYONE to join your team....it's a great opportunity for everyone!

I made TL by my second month, and will have racked up 1200 PCD when my last recruit qualifies! All because I have fun and let the people play with my toys. He He Somehow, I think we'll be reading you made TL in your 1st 30 days and earned 2000 PCD!!! YAY! You can do it!

Wow Laurie, you rock...those are the best words of wisdom for us type A, optimistic, first born, fun loving "ducks" (LMAO Melissa I am so using that!) that I have ever seen and it's dead on. I wish we could sticky this in the Introductions forum!So, when are ya moving to DC? :D

YOU are such a sweetheart! Thanks for all the cool words! My hubby is looking at possibly moving to DC.....so, be careful what you wish for! I'll be nagging you every day...."come play, come play".....and my 4 yr old daughter will corrupt ya! lol

You totally hit it on the nail....I'm a first born! Now I know why I like ya so much!

Laurie - what are your tips for getting 4 catalog shows a month?

I ask everyone.....I find that there are people who are too wary (gosh, I love that word!) for a cooking show....so I tell them that they can host an online show....same benefits from the comfort of their home/pc! Most like the concept, and find it easier to request orders with an email. Once a few orders start coming in, I congratulate them and tell them they should see if they also pick up a few orders from neighbors, co-workers, club members, etc. I also suggest they ask their significant others or good friends to spread the word to their contacts.....

Most times, I find one or two catalog shows from my cooking shows and others I find when I'm out and about. These contacts I make while running around town may feel a bit unsure (or wary :D) of inviting me to their home and a catalog show is a nice way for them to get to know me. Once the show is over, I keep in touch and at times they result in cooking shows later on.

Yes, I am amusing myself.....having too much fun here for the little I am doing!

Laurie,
I'm confused, if they are doing an online show the benefits are less are you making up the difference?

Your enthusiasm certainly shines through! WAHOO! My coworkers laughed well at me (not with me) today as I was going thru the catalog at lunch and when someone questioned me or brought up a product they liked I kicked into PC mode. The excitement certainly can be contagious. The best part was - I wasn't trying to sell anyone on anything - i was simply speaking my opinion and my love for the product. I'm thinking that emailing friends won't work - I'm not getting the commitments that Iknow are there. I'm thinking the phone might end up being the best route. I do think it will be much easier once I have by Grand Opening Party. Actually I'm thinking of doing 2 so that I dont have so many ppl at one (it will also be a housewarming party for many as I just bought my new home in NOvember) so I'd like to be able to spend time with them and not have 30people vying for my attention (or for myself having the feeling that I am being a bad hostess. :balloon:

My recent recruit did the same thing...had two open houses. She had one at her home and the other at a coffee shop nearby her city---that way she could invite people that maybe she didn't know so well (friends of friends etc) AND meet new people. The coffee shop is small, family owned so they were more than happy to comply--brings in business for them as well! Good Luck

Teresa Lynn said:
Laurie,
I'm confused, if they are doing an online show the benefits are less are you making up the difference?

No....I just explain that the cooking shows have 15$ more because they are opening their homes and providing the ingredients for the demo. Most people see the reason and are happy to choose one over the other depending on their preference.

Yup yup....honesty and sincerity is contagious....as you use your PC products more and more....your love and tips for the products makes it easy to show others why PC rocks.

Do whatever works best for you....1, 2, 3 open houses....the theme can change, the guests can change and the recipes too....all great practice and all great for earning those PCD!

What is the June promotion?

The June promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef that is available during the month of June. It may include discounted products, free gifts, or other perks for customers who make a purchase during this time.

How do I redeem the June promotion?

To redeem the June promotion, simply make a purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant during the month of June. The promotion will automatically be applied to your order at checkout.

Is the June promotion available in all countries?

The availability of the June promotion may vary by country. Please check with your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to see if the promotion is available in your area.

Can I combine the June promotion with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, the June promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, please check the specific terms and conditions of the promotion to see if any exceptions apply.

What happens if I return a product purchased during the June promotion?

If you return a product that was purchased during the June promotion, the value of the promotion will be deducted from your refund. For example, if you received a free gift with your purchase, the value of the gift will be deducted from your refund amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• apamperedone
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • sarahsellcm