• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success: A Reminder to Ask for Help - My Journey to 5 Kitchen Shows!

In summary, asking for help as a Pampered Chef consultant can greatly contribute to your success by allowing you to learn from others, delegate tasks, and focus on your strengths. During a kitchen show, you can ask for help with setting up, cleaning up, participating in recipe demonstrations, and gathering feedback and suggestions. This creates a sense of community and collaboration with your guests, leading to a more enjoyable and successful show. It is also acceptable to ask for help from your team or other consultants, as they are there to support and help each other. Overcome any hesitation or fear by remembering that asking for help is a sign of strength, and that building relationships within the Pampered Chef community is beneficial for everyone involved.
almondfarm
Gold Member
I just wanted to remind you all of a saying I heard on a conf. workshop tape that has really made a difference to me this month.

People want to help you if you let them know how they can.

When I looked at my calendar on Friday, June 1 i had only 3 shows on my calendar -- two on June 23rd and one on June 25th. After asking a few people for help I have now:

1 catalog fundraiser
2 catalog shows
5 kitchen shows

The are all being held/closing between June 20-30th so that will be a busy 10 days, but hoping for the $6000 for fall products!!!

It was nice to read that on Friday your June was as crappy as mine is, but now you are MUCH better. I needed that reminder and encouragement. Thanks!!!!!

I'm hoping to do the same this week. I've had a really hard time getting anyone on the phone--mostly answering machines. So I'm hoping now that Memorial Day is over, people will be home more. I have a lot of people who have said yes to hosting that I want to talk to. I have 5 shows this month, but I'm wanting 8-10! The third week of June I have nothing & only one show the last week, so I'm hoping to fill those up!

congrats on doing that for yourself!

1. How can asking for help maximize my success as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Asking for help allows you to tap into the knowledge and experience of others, helping you to learn and grow as a consultant. It also allows you to delegate tasks and focus on your strengths, ultimately increasing your efficiency and success.

2. What are some ways to ask for help during a kitchen show?

You can ask guests to help you set up or clean up, or to participate in a recipe demonstration. You can also ask for their feedback and suggestions on products or recipes. Additionally, you can ask for their support in hosting their own kitchen show or referring you to friends and family.

3. How can asking for help benefit both myself and my guests during a kitchen show?

By asking for help, you are creating a sense of community and collaboration with your guests. This can make them feel more invested in your success and ultimately lead to a more enjoyable and successful kitchen show for everyone.

4. Is it okay to ask for help from my team or other consultants?

Absolutely! Your team and fellow consultants are there to support each other and help each other succeed. Don't be afraid to reach out and ask for advice, tips, or even help with a specific task. Just be sure to reciprocate and offer your help and support in return.

5. How can I overcome any hesitation or fear I may have about asking for help?

Remember that asking for help is not a sign of weakness, but rather a sign of strength and a desire to improve. Also, keep in mind that many people are more than happy to help and support others, and that by asking for help, you are also building relationships and connections within the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amy07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amy07
  • NewbyPChef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • chefkristin