• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Specials and June Sell-A-Thon

In summary, the July specials are the Microplane grater for $10.60 or the stainless steel 8 qt mixing bowl for $19.20. The August special is the quik stir pitcher for free.
Sooner PC
OK - I just did some playing around with the PC website addresses and came up with the July specials.

Guest: Spend $60 or more and get the Small batter bowl FREE!!

Host: they get to pick one of these:
60% off Family size quick stir pitcher - $7.80
60% of rectangel chillzanne server - $14.00
60% off Large simple additions bowl - $14.00
15 buying guest or more - FREE Super Salad Recipe cards

June Sell-A-Thon

Level 1 - submit $1500 in sales for $100 in product
Level 2 - submit $3000 in sales for $350 in product
Level 3 - Submit $6000 in sales or $4500 in sales and recruit 3 new consutlants for $550 in product
Level 4 - submit $10,000 in sales and earn all the new fall product for a value of $850.

That leads me to believe that they are going to be adding some open stock cookware!!!

Now I need to get booking in June.

Great stuff!! But how did you get this information? Not that I am complaining I too now will be really aiming for June and July shows.

Thanks
Andrea Martinez-Ayala

Did you see Aug??

Micro-plane grater or 8qt ss bowl at 60% off!

All you have to do is open up a flyer and type in the new month jul or aug up in the address link.

I noticed that for the sell-a-thon all sales have to be from shows or indv. orders HELD AND SUBMITTED in June. :(

I have a fund-raiser at the end of May that is likely going to be submitted in the first week of June. I'm bummed that it won't count. I guess I'd best get on that phone and book some June shows! ;)

Oh I was so excited to see that thinking we knew way earlier than anyone else. Then I checked my e-mail and its in there. Oh well, love knowing so I can get people to book shows!

I didn't even think of looking for August!!! You just have to play with the websight address to bring up the new link. I guess designing webpages for the office really paid off :)

OK - I just printed off the August specials

Guest - Spend $60 or more get the small quick stir pitcher for free
Host - Microplaner for $10.60 or the stainless steel 8 qt mixing bowl - $19.20

I am thinking that the 8 qt mixing bowl is a new product and it looks cool.

The 8qt mixing bowl will not be in the catalog. The August host special will be the only way for them to get it. At least that is what I gathered from looking at the flyer.

Maybe they are going to offer it to host in Aug and put it in the line for general sale in Sept??

August guest special.....Quik stir pitcher....FREE!!

Just printed off July and August host and guest specials-great booking tools for the summer.

Level 4$10,000 !!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Here's how to get the links to the specials in the NEW KCN. All you have to do is click the link for one of the current specials. (such as may's host and guest specials) Then click in the address bar of your browser and change the month name. so if you've clicked May then you'd change may to jul for July and aug for August. Then whichever special you clicked host or guest will show up for that month. You can do this for the KCN as well on the day that it becomes available for the director's. Just click the current KCN button on CC and change the month in the address bar to next month.

Hope I've helped and not made it TOO confusing!

new flyersThat is so great that someone found that out! (I know, I wouldn't have!) I just printed mine out for July and August! CANT WAIT!! My guest are going to love August parties! AND July!

I know i love my quick stir pitcher (And my boyfriend does too!)

Just make sure you don't advertise too early!! Remember we need $10,000.00 in June (Woven Selections) I almost updated all of my folders, but decided to wait until after all of my May shows or until I have my June month filled. You won't get bookings in June if they see the stuff coming up in July and August!! If I were a Host, I would wait!

Thanks for the instructions! Very easy to folow. I have pulled and printed them.

Jennifer

Jayne said:
Just make sure you don't advertise too early!! Remember we need $10,000.00 in June (Woven Selections) I almost updated all of my folders, but decided to wait until after all of my May shows or until I have my June month filled. You won't get bookings in June if they see the stuff coming up in July and August!! If I were a Host, I would wait!
:confused:
I can't find where anything talks about needing $10,000. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
Kate

Thanks, I just printed mine. It's just nice to know.

And if they book in May or June and get bookings... they can get all of those specials, thanks to our awesome booking benefit/host program!!

What are the July specials for Pampered Chef products?

The July specials for Pampered Chef products vary each year, but typically include discounts and promotions on popular items such as cookware sets, kitchen tools, and baking supplies. Check the Pampered Chef website or consult with your local consultant for specific details.

What is the June Sell-A-Thon and how can I participate?

The June Sell-A-Thon is an annual sales event where consultants can earn extra rewards and bonuses for selling a certain amount of Pampered Chef products during the month of June. To participate, you must be a registered consultant with Pampered Chef and actively selling products during the specified time frame.

Are there any exclusive products or deals for the July specials and June Sell-A-Thon?

Yes, there are often exclusive products and deals offered during the July specials and June Sell-A-Thon. These may include limited edition items or special bundles at discounted prices. Keep an eye out for these promotions on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant.

Can I combine the July specials with other discounts or promotions?

In most cases, the July specials cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. However, it is always best to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for any specific details or exceptions.

How long do the July specials and June Sell-A-Thon last?

The July specials and June Sell-A-Thon typically run for the entire month of July and June, respectively. However, specific start and end dates may vary each year. Check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for exact dates and deadlines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• junkfortara
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
junkfortara
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kearstin